Lighting The Chandelier DIY citizen clu048 test grow!

IMG_0008.JPG
Always exciting to see your monsters in the works. Your autocobs are ready too.
I'm ready whenever you are. Let's go I got a special girl waiting just for them.

IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

So we are at 21 days old. The girls have been progressing nicely and the soil grow has almost caught up. I've been feeding them about every 3 days or so with advanced coco grow A & B at half strength. Now that I feel the root zone is established I will increase my EC a few tenths every week. This being my second Coco grow i'm still feeling out the process and feed schedules. Im expecting things to accelerate from this point on and I have 2 @BigSm0 autocobs ready and waiting for when they do;)

IMG_0120.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG
OK so we are on day 29 and my feed is up to 1.2 EC with the Coco and advanced nutrients. I am only feeding them around once every Other day but the pots are now starting to dry out faster so I will most likely go to every day. After that I will increase it to twice a day. The soil grow just gets a route inoculant and some Mendocino honey for the microbes. Temps are around 75 degrees and humidity is around 55/60%. I'm trying to pay attention to my VPD this round and see what the difference is. I also added 2 autocobs from @BigSm0. Going to have them isolated on one of the grapes and get some good data as I know these cobs definitely can perform.

IMG_0237.JPG
IMG_0238.JPG
IMG_0239.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG

So the girls are on day 35 and things are moving along gradually. They seem to almost stop stretching so I will probably flush the media and put in a light bloom feed. This being my second growing Coco in with advanced nutrients it seems as if the process is a little slower. Then towards the end it really accelerates and catches up. We'll see if this one follows suit. Grow A&B coco have been at 2 mL/L.

IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

Business as usual. Girls are moving right along. They are on day 36. The girls that are in Coco got a quick flush And then followed by a bloom feed. Advanced bloom A&B @ 2ml/l and some B52 @ 2ml/l. Soil girl got a roots organic bloom feed. They're all running Underneath the chandelier and two autocobs. I also have a granddaddy purple /chemdog photo under a autocob :) she's very happy

IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG

So we are on day 39 and I'm pretty sure I labeled the days incorrectly on my previous posts. Anyhow we are on day 39 and it looks like the organic soil grow has caught up. I just started using AN Big Bud. Probably going to do another microbial tea in a few days. They've been sunbathing under the chandelier and twin autocobs!

IMG_0363.JPG
IMG_0364.JPG
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG

Girls are on day 44. Switch to Bloom nutrients has been made and now I'm just Patiently waiting for them to start packing on some weight. The soil girl seems to have caught up nicely. The autocobs are also keeping up with the chandelier perfectly. Everything looks really good !

What's the total wattage your running? Is it more or less than usual?

Back