Morning @Mossy:bighug: only cold coffee left in there:coffee:me stopped rollin and smoking blunts ya know why?:shrug:because with this battle crowd.....me only can do by dabbing...starting first hit in the morning:bong: and go on every hour:baked:

You should't go on main forum without your THC level up high enough...Try dabbing every 30 minutes..and tell me if this thread starts making Sense....

:crying:

Nope, it’s the standard Bluelab pH and TDS meters. If I ever need a soil meter though, I’ll definitely go for the Bluelab. :thumbsup:
Hanna Instruments are pretty gooooooooooooood too....:smiley1:

Oh..you do use some Interesting stuff @Growtogrow ..I've thread marked it so people can pick it up if they want to get some..:d5:

Tea Vicar...?.....:coffee:... @dankstyle J said he started experimenting with white clover tea...I have lots of Lavender so I tried Lavender and sage teas....

View attachment 1017203

The Lavender teat is the Nicest tea I have made....Everything in a tea that is cooked Stinks of poo...doesn't matter what it smelled like when it went in..the fermentation process turns it into pure poo...:headbang:..definitely not what you'd want for an indoor grow room....:crying:

The Lavender is the first fert tea that actually smelled reasonable After the ferment...it retained the Lavender smell..but a bit more chemical..maybe lavender furniture polish.

Anyway..I didn't get a full trial done..maybe first 6 weeks of life...never thought about it until we opened a bottle after cure...and it was total flowery fragrance...checked the label..sure enough..it was the Lavender one...

So..nothing conclusive...but enough to make me include it in this years grow too...just to be Certain one way or the other...:headbang:

Interest piqued...Lavender readily available...:pass:..Worth a Punt...

View attachment 1017206

View attachment 1017207

Lavender spider...:pass:..they wouldn't be as Scarey if they were all pretty pink huh..?
Thanks Mossy [emoji482]
I'll look into that start researching and see what I can come up with for my outside grow this year maybe I'll experiment with one of the known strains and I'm going to run and see how it enhances it or not.
When I make T's I use a coffee grounds and I also use regular black orange pekoe tea or green tea have used both of those I also use dark brown sugar and molasses to enhance flavors as well. Along with all the other exotic manure's that I use like bat guano's, alpaca, bird, you name it I try a little bit of all of them to come up with different flavors mostly using the bat guano Jamaican Mexican Indonesian Sumerian but certainly not limited to them.
I'm open to trying just about anything if I think it's going to do anything I'll give it a try.
I was thinking of using possibly some fruit juice concentrates with similar flavors to the weed that I growing at the time to possibly help enhance flavors I was thinking of using believe it or not right out of the grocery store Frozen concentrates because they seem to have some of the most strongest amount of flavor without buying an extract....and there's that point to a person could buy real extracts from different fruits and use those as well to try and enhance flavors of a certain strain of weed.
I believe in order to do that you got to have some kind of idea what the weeds going to taste like before you start playing with flavors and trying to enhance them.... then again it may just be fun who knows until you try it right experimenting can be fun LOL I do it all the time.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

That is so right but when I get my tomato, pepper and squash seeds, I usually get a dozen or more for $6.
As Canna growers we shell out considerably more per seed , especially Autoflower fem. seeds.

@BCBudlady I heard a little rumor a while back that some of the Breeders are charging more for Regulars now..coz they are better to breed off...:pass:..

@archie gemmill update
upload_2019-2-19_13-52-15.png

@Bailey update
upload_2019-2-19_13-52-59.png

upload_2019-2-19_13-53-27.png

@woody update
upload_2019-2-19_13-54-52.png

@TheMongol update
upload_2019-2-19_13-55-43.png

upload_2019-2-19_13-56-18.png

When I make T's I use a coffee grounds and I also use regular black orange pekoe tea or green tea have used both of those I also use dark brown sugar and molasses to enhance flavors as well. Along with all the other exotic manure's that I use like bat guano's, alpaca, bird, you name it I try a little bit of all of them to come up with different flavors mostly using the bat guano Jamaican Mexican Indonesian Sumerian but certainly not limited to them.

The local cafe keeps their coffee ground for me..I tend to sprinkle on the soil before hubby rotovates...I have molasses too...
(strong coffee.. touch of chilli and molasses..superb rib rub..)

I believe in order to do that you got to have some kind of idea what the weeds going to taste like before you start playing with flavors and trying to enhance them.... then again it may just be fun who knows until you try it right experimenting can be fun

Ah well..I was going to mention that...I Know the terp profiles in my crosses..I know what to expect...the Nose Knows..and the intensity of Flower was Different..
I didn't notice while they were growing..I noticed after cure...
c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay:
@BCBudlady I heard a little rumor a while back that some of the Breeders are charging more for Regulars now..coz they are better to breed off...:pass:..
@Mossy ... Oh, I believe you! I did notice some crazy prices on regs of late. I still believe the future is Autos and more competition will drive the price down.
I currently just grow in a 2x4 tent for winter so letting a little pollen fly would be difficult, although I am soaking some Auto regs from Full Duplex and may entertain your “passion pot” method to collect some seed. :yay::kiss:Might even hit my Blackstone Haze CBD with a little (your genetics in there) .

Back