20190219_143114.jpg
20190219_143127.jpg
20190219_143137.jpg

I'm very happy with how this strain is growing
She's branching great and taking a nice shape​

Day 28 Above Ground
General Battle
Critical Orange Punch Auto

Only changes this week are i changed feed to pre flower as she's started putting out pistils :d5: GHE Micro 1ml/l, Grow 1ml/l and Bloom .7ml/l, still under 250w mh, will switch to 250w hps when she's fully in flower!!!! Or should I change now? Light is about 12in above canopy and temps around 29° :joy:
View attachment 1017221
:pass:@archie gemmill
I love this plant!!

Ah yes wildcrafting teas one of my favorite ways to get organic nutrients to a plant via microbial fermentation.I have had tremendous results an cannabis that grew with a much louder smell an increased terpene production .The nutrients an benefits plants carry benefit each other just like if the plant were to die an lay on the soil its death provides organic matter full of microbial life an energy for the next generation of plants .A symbiosis an cycle that when duplicated provides a plant with a perfect balance an the reason a Forrest is so full of life .
Hey DJ [emoji481][emoji482]
definitely I'll look into that more like I said earlier I use the teas I use the molasses and anything that's rots and of course the guano's and the manures. The boosting of the microbes and bacterias up so everything is got something to eat on you know to make a turd. [emoji90] but I'll look more into those different type of plants mixing them into my compost piles and then using that with certain strains of plants.
I may have to come up with a separate compost bins to put separate types of plant matter in to produce enhancing flavors for each strain and to stay organic and still be able to be growing to keep her moving from grow to grow. [emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks m8 looking good I'd change to a dual spec if you have one then hit her with the hps bulb
Cheers bro :d5: yeah the hps I have is dual spec, so you reckon now's the time to swap it for that?:pass:

Back