15506144423311391271024.jpg

@archie gemmill General Grow Battle 14th-21st Update.

Plants from top left moving clockwise. DP Compassion Lime, Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer, Oasis Genetics Berryblue, and WOS Afghan Kush Ryder. Week 4 for first 3, week 3 for the Afghan. Things are moving along fairly smoothly though plants are growing slower then I like. May move over to the HPS bulb soon to induce some stretching. The Jack Herer really hated being tied down so I've eased up on it a bit just trying to get the main stem towards the center of the pot. Don't think I'll be planting near the side of the pot again.

Week4.jpg

Is March 1st the deadline for choosing a plant?

@archie gemmill General Grow Battle 14th-21st Update.

Plants from top left moving clockwise. DP Compassion Lime, Delicious Seeds Critical Jack Herer, Oasis Genetics Berryblue, and WOS Afghan Kush Ryder. Week 4 for first 3, week 3 for the Afghan. Things are moving along fairly smoothly though plants are growing slower then I like. May move over to the HPS bulb soon to induce some stretching. The Jack Herer really hated being tied down so I've eased up on it a bit just trying to get the main stem towards the center of the pot. Don't think I'll be planting near the side of the pot again.

View attachment 1017390

Is March 1st the deadline for choosing a plant?
...I believe so......bro :rofl:

I see a few people running Dutch passion auto glueberry OG and thought I'd share mine. She was going to be my general battle plant until I started some hpg beans. Can't remember what day she's on but was started the same day as my mephisto battle plant. Not as good as you indoor guys growing the same strain but I'm pretty happy with how she looks considering she's living outdoors in 40c weather!
20190220_084142.jpg
20190220_084133.jpg

Back