...haha trust me!!.....start battle banter with the guy who grows 6 foot long colas.........D'oh!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::

Lol! This is very funny!! Thanks for the laugh, Vapo!

I am still only on my third grow, so don’t worry! Could have been luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice set up @davisgirl ...is that a blue labs truncheon soil PH meter you have there...?

@Ash-a-Ton recommended it to me last year..and I have to say..I Like mine...:headbang:..the other medium priced soil PH meter I had told lies..:biggrin:

Cheers..I'll have a look when their site is back up...are you Testing it on the girls you have going ATM...?..:headbang:

Just I'm Thinking we will get to See it run through...:d5:
Only on the photo maple sherbet i have but the fruit cake autos will be starting it in a day or two! All 3 have had a dose of their root x though!
And on my last run i used their calmag and megabloom and liked it!

This is the maple sherbet...
IMG_20190214_112107.jpg

Shes a tad bigger now tho lol, shes gonna be a monster mother plant ✌✌

...dude I have seen this stuff on EPay........even had it in my basket once or twice I think lol......is it in green foil bag, with a large oval badge?......and they do other colour bags for the different products?...:headbang:
Aye mate, they are just wee trial bags but they last ages! They sell 500g and kilo tubs also!

IMG_20190214_133823.jpg
IMG_20190214_133630.jpg
IMG_20190210_110430_635.jpg

Oh and that jumpstart is amazing for kicking in flower and stopping the stretch on photo plants! I have a third fruit cake auto thats not in the battle that im gonna test it on!
The bud juice is a bloom booster for autos so youl see that in action during the battle ✌✌

Oh..you do use some Interesting stuff @Growtogrow ..I've thread marked it so people can pick it up if they want to get some..:d5:

Tea Vicar...?.....:coffee:... @dankstyle J said he started experimenting with white clover tea...I have lots of Lavender so I tried Lavender and sage teas....

View attachment 1017203

The Lavender teat is the Nicest tea I have made....Everything in a tea that is cooked Stinks of poo...doesn't matter what it smelled like when it went in..the fermentation process turns it into pure poo...:headbang:..definitely not what you'd want for an indoor grow room....:crying:

The Lavender is the first fert tea that actually smelled reasonable After the ferment...it retained the Lavender smell..but a bit more chemical..maybe lavender furniture polish.

Anyway..I didn't get a full trial done..maybe first 6 weeks of life...never thought about it until we opened a bottle after cure...and it was total flowery fragrance...checked the label..sure enough..it was the Lavender one...

So..nothing conclusive...but enough to make me include it in this years grow too...just to be Certain one way or the other...:headbang:

Interest piqued...Lavender readily available...:pass:..Worth a Punt...

View attachment 1017206

View attachment 1017207

Lavender spider...:pass:..they wouldn't be as Scarey if they were all pretty pink huh..?
Ah yes wildcrafting teas one of my favorite ways to get organic nutrients to a plant via microbial fermentation.I have had tremendous results an cannabis that grew with a much louder smell an increased terpene production .The nutrients an benefits plants carry benefit each other just like if the plant were to die an lay on the soil its death provides organic matter full of microbial life an energy for the next generation of plants .A symbiosis an cycle that when duplicated provides a plant with a perfect balance an the reason a Forrest is so full of life .

You should't go on main forum without your THC level up high enough...Try dabbing every 30 minutes..and tell me if this thread starts making Sense....

:crying:
Dang...:dammit:...how could me overlook this 1...:doh:....can you plz set me into your THC levels boot camp again?...:kissass:...just to be fit for public forum properly...:crying:

Day 28 Above Ground
Seedstockers Battle
Candy Dawg Auto

Only changes this week are i changed feed to pre flower as she's started putting out pistils :d5: GHE Micro 1ml/l, Grow 1ml/l and Bloom .7ml/l, still under 250w mh, will switch to 250w hps when she's fully in flower!!!! Or should I change now? Light is about 12in above canopy and temps around 29° :joy:View attachment 1017142
:pass:
@Bailey
Thanks m8 looking good I'd change to a dual spec if you have one then hit her with the hps bulb

Hey peeps, ive been a lil off lately. Battling a fever, flu or something. Anyways i got my blue bulb back today and the girls are happy happy happy! I feel i have to up my game, and also get new light for my outdoor phoyos this year so im gonna put a ish250 from invisible sun on her in couple weeks. Shit!! For that price and how hard them nugs that come from under her. Why not.
20190219_134847.jpg

Back