Thanks for the rep, Bailey! Don't know if I should have posted my secret weapon! Lol!

Ha ha Yes...:biggrin:..I Honestly have not seen them before...:headbang:..I Hit the post through for the staff to check out..Hobbsey hadn't seen them either...so now he has a product...a Recommendation from you..(which is Golden for us)..a guide from your photos for any interested member to understand in 1 step how to use them if they buy them...and if Hobbsey can get them interested..maybe a Test on site for them..:headbang:..fingers crossed.

If you have a new product..that Works...please let us know and we'll see if we can get a hold of some to Test...

There will be so many New product come onto the market for cannabis growing in the next few years we'll need you growers to help us sort the good stuff from the bad.

If you have it and it works well...let us know...........and we'll try to get them on site..or at least dragged in for a Radio Interview..

@archie gemmill

Week 3 General Battle Update:

Everybody is up and ready to go. GSC to be topped momentarily. Now, I’m well aware these might look insignificant and puny compared to some of your plants in full on veg. For now. Look closely though — one of these is going to best your plants.

EF086FA7-65E6-4D3C-8A35-307B12329AAE.jpeg

5BFC7F2A-444F-4EBC-9855-262A0C8869E3.jpeg

54C6975F-3370-4A65-A509-697C081AEA41.jpeg

96AA89E5-0F0E-49E7-A14D-17C5F75BCA7C.jpeg

Ha ha Yes...:biggrin:..I Honestly have not seen them before...:headbang:..I Hit the post through for the staff to check out..Hobbsey hadn't seen them either...so now he has a product...a Recommendation from you..(which is Golden for us)..a guide from your photos for any interested member to understand in 1 step how to use them if they buy them...and if Hobbsey can get them interested..maybe a Test on site for them..:headbang:..fingers crossed.

If you have a new product..that Works...please let us know and we'll see if we can get a hold of some to Test...

There will be so many New product come onto the market for cannabis growing in the next few years we'll need you growers to help us sort the good stuff from the bad.

If you have it and it works well...let us know...........and we'll try to get them on site..or at least dragged in for a Radio Interview..
www.busygrow.co.uk

Pretty much a uk version of greenleaf!! Ive been using their stuff a while now and love it!
They're a bunch of chemists and growers and they honestly know their shit!
Im lucky to be testing their one part powdered base feed and so far the test plant loves it!
✌✌

@archie gemmill

Week 3 General Battle Update:

Everybody is up and ready to go. GSC to be topped momentarily. Now, I’m well aware these might look insignificant and puny compared to some of your plants in full on veg. For now. Look closely though — one of these is going to best your plants.

View attachment 1017214

View attachment 1017211

View attachment 1017213

View attachment 1017212

Nice set up @davisgirl ...is that a blue labs truncheon soil PH meter you have there...?

@Ash-a-Ton recommended it to me last year..and I have to say..I Like mine...:headbang:..the other medium priced soil PH meter I had told lies..:biggrin:

www.busygrow.co.uk

Pretty much a uk version of greenleaf!! Ive been using their stuff a while now and love it!
Im lucky to be testing their one part powdered base feed and so far the test plant loves it!
✌✌

Cheers..I'll have a look when their site is back up...are you Testing it on the girls you have going ATM...?..:headbang:

Just I'm Thinking we will get to See it run through...:d5:

Day 28 Above Ground
General Battle
Critical Orange Punch Auto

Only changes this week are i changed feed to pre flower as she's started putting out pistils :d5: GHE Micro 1ml/l, Grow 1ml/l and Bloom .7ml/l, still under 250w mh, will switch to 250w hps when she's fully in flower!!!! Or should I change now? Light is about 12in above canopy and temps around 29° :joy:
20190219_121547.jpg

:pass:@archie gemmill

Attachments

• 20190219_121515.jpg
    20190219_121515.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 40
www.busygrow.co.uk

✌✌
...dude I have seen this stuff on EPay........even had it in my basket once or twice I think lol......is it in green foil bag, with a large oval badge?......and they do other colour bags for the different products?...:headbang:

Nice set up @davisgirl ...is that a blue labs truncheon soil PH meter you have there...?

@Ash-a-Ton recommended it to me last year..and I have to say..I Like mine...:headbang:..the other medium priced soil PH meter I had told lies..:biggrin:

Cheers..I'll have a look when their site is back up...are you Testing it on the girls you have going ATM...?..:headbang:

Just I'm Thinking we will get to See it run through...:d5:
Nope, it’s the standard Bluelab pH and TDS meters. If I ever need a soil meter though, I’ll definitely go for the Bluelab. :thumbsup:

Day 28 Above Ground
General Battle
Critical Orange Punch Auto

Only changes this week are i changed feed to pre flower as she's started putting out pistils :d5: GHE Micro 1ml/l, Grow 1ml/l and Bloom .7ml/l, still under 250w mh, will switch to 250w hps when she's fully in flower!!!! Or should I change now? Light is about 12in above canopy and temps around 29° :joy:
View attachment 1017221
:pass:@archie gemmill
Noooooooiice structure dude........:smiley1:

Back