.....that pic just reminded me dude.......I never said "nice set-up!".....when you first posted........sry dude lol....Stoner:baked:
Lol, cheers amigo :d5:
Sadly it will be getting ripped down towards the end of the year!
The far end of the building is subsiding so they are taking the whole block down!

I've never met an Ugly one I wouldn't smoke.......:smoker:..they all look pretty to me.

What you Baked on..?

Just finished my GSC sadly but now enjoying Northern Lights. Primo quality if a little airy, happy for my 2nd grow :)

What are you smoking at the min?

Thanks Mongol appreciate it brother[emoji481][emoji482]

I'll tell you what your crop is looking awesome. It's coming along so very nicely.[emoji482]

So your dabbing now.[emoji44]
I've only done that a few times it's okay.
I'm not sure if I like the flavors of it yet though it reminds me a little bit of tar. But maybe it was just the kind I had or how it was made?
I only had it two times and it was from the same place.
You know us old heads[emoji12] it's hard to break away from the flower.
I love my flower[emoji573] I love cracking open a big hard dank juicy Bud that smells like the plants supposed to smell whatever it may be fruity Pooh minty or bouquet of flowers[emoji573] It's just hard for me to get away from that.
So as you know I took up the vaping a little. I'm not really super impressed with it again I like to smoke my flower But I do like adding the terps Fogg Pacific Terps in the mix. They do seem to enhance the flavor of the juices quite a bit and I like that. Some of my clients do too but more of them want that Loud e-cigarette taste that all young people are doing these days with those e-cigarettes and Monster flavor that they have. O yeah and the big clouds that they can make.[emoji297][emoji297][emoji297]
So I'm going to try and comply with that. I ordered some products to mix my honey Brown Tincher, wax, butter, or oil, with.
I expect the the outcome to be pretty good from what I've been studying.[emoji482]
d00bc451cb34a8c56799a332513717d6.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Oh..you do use some Interesting stuff @Growtogrow ..I've thread marked it so people can pick it up if they want to get some..:d5:

I have no idea where to get natural or organic Terps like that in a quantity enough that the plant could eat and benefit from in a quantity that is Affordable.

Tea Vicar...?.....:coffee:... @dankstyle J said he started experimenting with white clover tea...I have lots of Lavender so I tried Lavender and sage teas....

IMG_6208.JPG

The Lavender teat is the Nicest tea I have made....Everything in a tea that is cooked Stinks of poo...doesn't matter what it smelled like when it went in..the fermentation process turns it into pure poo...:headbang:..definitely not what you'd want for an indoor grow room....:crying:

The Lavender is the first fert tea that actually smelled reasonable After the ferment...it retained the Lavender smell..but a bit more chemical..maybe lavender furniture polish.

Anyway..I didn't get a full trial done..maybe first 6 weeks of life...never thought about it until we opened a bottle after cure...and it was total flowery fragrance...checked the label..sure enough..it was the Lavender one...

So..nothing conclusive...but enough to make me include it in this years grow too...just to be Certain one way or the other...:headbang:

Interest piqued...Lavender readily available...:pass:..Worth a Punt...

IMG_0696.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

Lavender spider...:pass:..they wouldn't be as Scarey if they were all pretty pink huh..?

Back