We were taking about this the other day in staff section..All seeds will have Potential to Fail..but what do we consider an Acceptable rate...?
Most staff averaged around 80% germ rate being acceptable..but some did insist 100%..

So what's the thoughts from the Battle Arena..

What do You expect as acceptable..?..:pass:
100 % as I've never had a seed fail but I know it's nature so 80% is accepted

Day 28 Above Ground
Seedstockers Battle
Candy Dawg Auto

Only changes this week are i changed feed to pre flower as she's started putting out pistils :d5: GHE Micro 1ml/l, Grow 1ml/l and Bloom .7ml/l, still under 250w mh, will switch to 250w hps when she's fully in flower!!!! Or should I change now? Light is about 12in above canopy and temps around 29° :joy:
20190219_121351.jpg

:pass:
@Bailey

Mid Week - Photo Update

All plants 19 Days Old​

Day 19.jpg

Plant 1 Day 19.jpg

Plant 2 Day 19.jpg

Day 19 Plant 1.jpg

Day 19 Plant 2.jpg

Day 19 Plant 1.jpg

Day 19 Plant 2.jpg

:amazon::pass::amazon:

100% of course........:greenthumb:

:pighug:

Lol, thanks very much :d5:

This is it in the first week of flower before it turns into a jungle...
View attachment 1017090

30 kens grandaddy purple and 6

I'd kill for a grow like that......:shooty:

Sure Mossy, here are some pics from my last grow where I used them.

View attachment 1017117 View attachment 1017118 View attachment 1017119 View attachment 1017120

As far as the complaint that @Boradan read, these stretched nicely as the plants grew, and created tops that wouldn't have existed. Here are those plants later.

View attachment 1017124 View attachment 1017126

Niiiice..how did you Rate them...give you any problems...?

Looking good @Growtogrow and nothing others i have expected from you!
Thanks Mongol appreciate it brother[emoji481][emoji482]

I'll tell you what your crop is looking awesome. It's coming along so very nicely.[emoji482]

So your dabbing now.[emoji44]
I've only done that a few times it's okay.
I'm not sure if I like the flavors of it yet though it reminds me a little bit of tar. But maybe it was just the kind I had or how it was made?
I only had it two times and it was from the same place.
You know us old heads[emoji12] it's hard to break away from the flower.
I love my flower[emoji573] I love cracking open a big hard dank juicy Bud that smells like the plants supposed to smell whatever it may be fruity Pooh minty or bouquet of flowers[emoji573] It's just hard for me to get away from that.
So as you know I took up the vaping a little. I'm not really super impressed with it again I like to smoke my flower But I do like adding the terps Fogg Pacific Terps in the mix. They do seem to enhance the flavor of the juices quite a bit and I like that. Some of my clients do too but more of them want that Loud e-cigarette taste that all young people are doing these days with those e-cigarettes and Monster flavor that they have. O yeah and the big clouds that they can make.[emoji297][emoji297][emoji297]
So I'm going to try and comply with that. I ordered some products to mix my honey Brown Tincher, wax, butter, or oil, with.
I expect the the outcome to be pretty good from what I've been studying.[emoji482]
d00bc451cb34a8c56799a332513717d6.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Last edited:
Do you want a brain bug @Growtogrow ...?
One of the staff passed this one on to me...:pass:...what it the way to increase terp production quality was to feed the plant terps...?..natural/organic...

For me...outdoor buds taste better....:pass:...always..and bud brought up through Cold conditions..my winter...tastes sweeter than any time of the year.

Yup..I usually get rid too..the stuff you know will never mature...get rid..let her put the energy into the big buds I want to smoke...:pass:

Tutorial needed...[emoji3]

Proof is in the pudding ..so they say....:pass:..they are Stunning....:headbang:

Damn @Mikis :headbang:..I Do Declare..that is the most perfectly tuned loft in Scotland I have ever seen.........:bravo:

[HASHTAG]#teamscotland[/HASHTAG]
GrouchySilkyCivet-small.gif
Thanks Mossy [emoji482]

I have no idea where to get natural or organic Terps like that in a quantity enough that the plant could eat and benefit from in a quantity that is Affordable. The ones that I got for my e-cigarette vaping Juice mix those are very expensive and I really doubt if there's enough in there to do the job. One of the little bottles it's only 5 ml. I bought five of them and got a deal. Cost 40 bucks shipped to the house of weed strain Pacific Terps from Fogg Terps. But to buy each separately there closer to $15 each pretty expensive. I would have to research and see if I come up with what you're speaking of see if it's out there or not good questions.?[emoji482][emoji482]
a63a591dae533b9c2445de07e6408e52.jpg
15d971bf18bf78408d8781eb366808bc.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back