:headbang: Yup..

When I got some chilli seeds the first thing on the care sheet was don't expect all these seed to germinate...:pass:..I Thought wow..can you imagine the uproar if the canna seed breeders put that on the pack...:biggrin:..there would be a Riot..

But our own sense says..there will be a slight germ fail rate in any seed...
That is so right but when I get my tomato, pepper and squash seeds, I usually get a dozen or more for $6.
As Canna growers we shell out considerably more per seed , especially Autoflower fem. seeds.
When I prep my outdoor garden, I till and amend a very active , cooked out soil. Less time and expense per square foot .
I may have a good year or a bad year in my veggie garden depending in so many factors but if the production isn’t quite enough, I just head to the market and but the veggies.
I won’t go to a REC shop and buy flower at these prices and just not as good as mine..
Still, 80 percent is just fine by me!

@archie gemmill - General Battle
@Mañ'O'Green - Lighting Battle
@Bailey - Seedstockers Battle

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of the battles.

Looks like the end of the road for this lady.
Zero top growth going on - she just grew 4 single-blade leaves in the same spot.

day014-005-jpg.1016915

day014-006-jpg.1016916
Wow that's a crazy mutation never seen that before checks this out @FullDuplex I know you like ure mutations

Do you want a brain bug @Growtogrow ...?
One of the staff passed this one on to me...:pass:...what it the way to increase terp production quality was to feed the plant terps...?..natural/organic...

For me...outdoor buds taste better....:pass:...always..and bud brought up through Cold conditions..my winter...tastes sweeter than any time of the year.

Yup..I usually get rid too..the stuff you know will never mature...get rid..let her put the energy into the big buds I want to smoke...:pass:

Tutorial needed...:biggrin:

Proof is in the pudding ..so they say....:pass:..they are Stunning....:headbang:

Damn @Mikis :headbang:..I Do Declare..that is the most perfectly tuned loft in Scotland I have ever seen.........:bravo:

[HASHTAG]#teamscotland[/HASHTAG]
GrouchySilkyCivet-small.gif
Lol, thanks very much :d5:

This is it in the first week of flower before it turns into a jungle...
IMG-20181010-WA0007.jpg

30 kens grandaddy purple and 6

Hello everyone........The last plant I clipped was a Mephisto Forgotten Strawberry.......topped her and started to tie her down, went a little bit aggressive with the ties and I split the stem.......so I just let her do her thing and she gave me 2 big, beautiful main colas......here is a pic....
20190213_223056_resized_1.jpg

...I just took them down from my Magik drying place and they look like this.......
20190219_110746_resized.jpg

.....have to say I am a very happy lad.......nice one @mephisto ...again!:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

:crying:

Me too...:crying:

Wow...first time I have seen these @Iriee Vibez :headbang: ..............I could see those being useful to a lot of people on site..
photo them for us when you use them..so we all get to see...

Sure Mossy, here are some pics from my last grow where I used them.

IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1047.JPG
IMG_1049.JPG
IMG_1052.JPG

As far as the complaint that @Boradan read, these stretched nicely as the plants grew, and created tops that wouldn't have existed. Here are those plants later.

IMG_1359.JPG
IMG_1363.JPG

Ah finally some decent [HASHTAG]#battlebanter[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

I dont drink bro, but il probably already be pretty smashed sitting with my winners medal if you dont mind bringing in some munchies when you get to second place, aw naw wait is it 3rd or 5th.....

Ever seen a perfectly tuned loft in the middle of Scotland??

View attachment 1016854
Awsome I love it :slap:

Back