I have seen people here use them, but a lot complained that if their plant became too big, these cut into the branches and couldn't be removed
Id never seen them so far into flower until i googled the image of them!
When the guys ive seen use them they take them off after the stems grew a bit and been tied down! From the way they talk about them thats the standard procedure :shrug::shrug:

You ever seen these wee numbers??

View attachment 1016968

45 degree bend with just over an inch of stem ✌✌

Yeah! I was really looking for those, but couldn't get them over here in the States. Those are awesome! The ones I have are a nice replacement, and my only option.

I held off on this grow for 2 months to enter the battles. Now another 2 months...

I'm sorry that happened to you @Boradan ...what about sticking any seed you have in...coming in as the Rank outsider...?

My calculations say you have 70 days to make your mark..:watering:..are you up for the challenge...?...:amazon:

If you are..Tag me..and I'll set it up with @Ripper for you...:headbang:...

...and she is a beaut dude.....[HASHTAG]#shittalking[/HASHTAG] aside....maybe you should start LST bro?......open her up fully?..........:smiley1:...........or maybe its a devious plan...........by me Vapo the King of deception:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

:crying:

hahaha.....dude that just cracked me up:crying::crying::crying:

Me too...:crying:
I use these things called stem trainers to open up, but need the plants to grow more vertically first. I will probably install them at day 28 or so. They really help me LST with the limitations of not having a pot to tie down in.

View attachment 1016951

Wow...first time I have seen these @Iriee Vibez :headbang: ..............I could see those being useful to a lot of people on site..
photo them for us when you use them..so we all get to see...

This is what there is - just at the first set of 'leaves':
day014-003-jpg.1016911

I call them Blind germs..what cross is it on..?

Last edited:
Looks mutant. Scrap em and get a couple seeds wet. Vapo’s right. Can’t control what’s in the seed.

We were taking about this the other day in staff section..All seeds will have Potential to Fail..but what do we consider an Acceptable rate...?
Most staff averaged around 80% germ rate being acceptable..but some did insist 100%..

So what's the thoughts from the Battle Arena..

What do You expect as acceptable..?..:pass:

Yep oops. Havent been caught up and quoted wrong post sorry lol

Don't tell me you are smoking that damned Happy Baccy @faded187 :hookah:..you Know what it does to you...:doh:

We are not confused.......... we are stoned:haha:

:pass:

Yeah, I had a hard time doing traditional tie down LST with my shared reservoir. It was a hassle to lift the net pots, as I had to undo everything temporarily each time. With this gizmo, I can lift the entire plant and leave all training ties in place. For my setup, it solved a big problem,

Excellent..:headbang:

I've seen those posted here on afn but I can never find them in a store. Where did you get yours from ?

I have seen people here use them, but a lot complained that if their plant became too big, these cut into the branches and couldn't be removed

I dont use them myself but seen them in use a few times ✌✌

Oh Great...we'll be getting a Live test with @Iriee Vibez ..we can see if they do what it says on the tin....:bravo:

If they Work...I could see a market for them on AFN.

Still surviving, looks kinda pretty, I'm veeeeery baked though......

View attachment 1016996

I've never met an Ugly one I wouldn't smoke.......:smoker:..they all look pretty to me.

What you Baked on..?

I'm happy with 80%, no doubt most of the failures to germ are my fault. Although recent I've had a 100% from the last dozen or so beans i have dropped. Been some pretty hot days as well . I think most of my early germ issues when I first started was because I fooled about with them too much :shrug:Now I just put in a glass of room temperature water for 8hrs or so and then place in dirt. I am starting to learn that most times growing our favorite herb the more simple we do things the better the results are.:bong:
We were taking about this the other day in staff section..All seeds will have Potential to Fail..but what do we consider an Acceptable rate...?
Most staff averaged around 80% germ rate being acceptable..but some did insist 100%..

So what's the thoughts from the Battle Arena..

What do You expect as acceptable..?..:pass:

Oh...I Wish I could get that problem...:crying:

I'm happy with 80%,

Yup..:headbang:

I am starting to learn that most times growing our favorite herb the more simple we do things the better the results are.:bong:

Amen..:headbang:

I've seen more plants maimed or killed by over loving than neglect.

Thanks Mossy
emoji481.png
emoji482.png

I love growing natural. I am 92% organic.
I believe the flavors that the plant produces itself are possibly the best.
I don't like to artificially enhance
Flavors too much.

Do you want a brain bug @Growtogrow ...?
One of the staff passed this one on to me...:pass:...what it the way to increase terp production quality was to feed the plant terps...?..natural/organic...

But growing naturally with natural amendments fertilizers the plant produces a different flavor that's not enhanced or tampered with in any way. More natural.
I guess you could say it's kind of like how God intended it to be.

For me...outdoor buds taste better....:pass:...always..and bud brought up through Cold conditions..my winter...tastes sweeter than any time of the year.

Yields would be bigger if I didn't trim all the little bottom buds off like I do.

Yup..I usually get rid too..the stuff you know will never mature...get rid..let her put the energy into the big buds I want to smoke...:pass:

Because I've started vaping and creating my own THC concentrate e-juice. so I leave a little bit more of it on but I'm still a big flower fan and so are all my clients. So trimming is still a very big must here.

Tutorial needed...:biggrin:

you can see some of my battle-hardened troops that are 4 weeks into flower right now in the same soil mixture

Proof is in the pudding ..so they say....:pass:..they are Stunning....:headbang:

Ever seen a perfectly tuned loft in the middle of Scotland??

Damn @Mikis :headbang:..I Do Declare..that is the most perfectly tuned loft in Scotland I have ever seen.........:bravo:

[HASHTAG]#teamscotland[/HASHTAG]
GrouchySilkyCivet-small.gif

Back