...and she is a beaut dude.....[HASHTAG]#shittalking[/HASHTAG] aside....maybe you should start LST bro?......open her up fully?..........:smiley1:...........or maybe its a devious plan...........by me Vapo the King of deception:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

I use these things called stem trainers to open up, but need the plants to grow more vertically first. I will probably install them at day 28 or so. They really help me LST with the limitations of not having a pot to tie down in.

DB20B657-75D1-4839-A492-AB4DD5EBC472-8594-00000785C5C0A6AB.jpeg

@Boradan What about the bud sites underneath? Are they there? If so it will break apical dominance and they should grow. Don't kill that plant yet!

This is what there is - just at the first set of 'leaves':
day014-003-jpg.1016911

This is what there is - just at the first set of leaves:
day014-003-jpg.1016911
Yes you have two potential sites in the crotch of the first leaves. It might take some time for them to grow. I would however plant some new seeds as well.

I use these things called stem trainers to open up, but need the plants to grow more vertically first. I will probably install them at day 28 or so. They really help me LST with the limitations of not having a pot to tie down in.

View attachment 1016951
Noooice dude....have not seen those before :smiley1:

Yes you have two potential sites in the crotch of the first leaves. It might take some time for them to grow. I would however plant some new seeds as well.
New seeds will not finish for the competition deadline unfortunately. I think I will just wait for round 2.
I MAY let this lady run till the weekend just to see.
I wonder if 'topping' her would encourage those potential bud sites :dammit:

New seeds will not finish for the competition deadline unfortunately. I think I will just wait for round 2.
I MAY let this lady run till the weekend just to see.
I wonder if 'topping' her would encourage those potential bud sites :dammit:
No do not top it. It effectively did that on its own and you want the leaves to produce energy for the plant to want to grow.

Shes already topped. Do not cut!!! You guys misunderstood. She will grow naturally topped leave her alone in my opinion. Ive growb out before and endes up just fine. How you all misunderstand me is ridiculous

Back