@archie gemmill - General Battle
@Mañ'O'Green - Lighting Battle
@Bailey - Seedstockers Battle

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of the battles.

Looks like the end of the road for this lady.
Zero top growth going on - she just grew 4 single-blade leaves in the same spot.

day014-005-jpg.1016915

day014-006-jpg.1016916

/QUOTE]

Damn, sorry to hear that, bro. Are you planting another seed?[

Damn sorry to hear that bro. Are you planting another seed? I wouldn't wait another two months...

I held off on this grow for 2 months to enter the battles. Now another 2 months...
...I know dude, I know .....but we can't control what is in the shell...:d5:.....hope I see you in round 2 tho:pass:

Just did a little strategic leaf plucking to open up the middle for these Glueberries . Trying to get expose as many bud sites to the light. I haven't done any LST at this point, as they are side branching and growing horizontally on their own. Love the flat wide structure of these plants.

@Vapo69 @Mikis @Frogster , sharing early pics of the AFN cup winner! :pighug:

View attachment 1016945 View attachment 1016946
Looks like a decent runner up :crying::pighug:

Dont defol too much if you want them to bush out, you need the shadow of the upper leaves to encourage the stems to grow out in search of light ✌✌

Just did a little strategic leaf plucking to open up the middle for these Glueberries . Trying to get expose as many bud sites to the light. I haven't done any LST at this point, as they are side branching and growing horizontally on their own. Love the flat wide structure of these plants.

@Vapo69 @Mikis @Frogster , sharing early pics of the AFN cup winner! :pighug:

View attachment 1016945 View attachment 1016946
...and she is a beaut dude.....[HASHTAG]#shittalking[/HASHTAG] aside....maybe you should start LST bro?......open her up fully?..........:smiley1:...........or maybe its a devious plan...........by me Vapo the King of deception:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Looks like a decent runner up :crying::pighug:

Dont defol too much if you want them to bush out, you need the shadow of the upper leaves to encourage the stems to grow out in search of light ✌✌

Haha!

Thanks Mikis! Yeah, I will not to do too much, but I am notoriously heavy with the clippers in my hand! That's a good point about the stems searching for light. I had never considered that would help control vertical height as well. Makes sense, man. Thanks!

@archie gemmill - General Battle
@Mañ'O'Green - Lighting Battle
@Bailey - Seedstockers Battle

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of the battles.

Looks like the end of the road for this lady.
Zero top growth going on - she just grew 4 single-blade leaves in the same spot.

day014-005-jpg.1016915

day014-006-jpg.1016916
@Boradan What about the bud sites underneath? Are they there? If so it will break apical dominance and they should grow. Don't kill that plant yet!

Back