No do not top it. It effectively did that on its own and you want the leaves to produce energy for the plant to want to grow.
Will give it till the weekend then to see how she moves

Shes already topped. Do not cut!!! You guys misunderstood. She will grow naturally topped leave her alone in my opinion. Ive growb out before and endes up just fine. How you all misunderstand me is ridiculous
Nobody misunderstood you.
@Mañ'O'Green was saying the same thing as you in answer to my question - to not top her. :pass::bighug:

Noooice dude....have not seen those before :smiley1:

Yeah, I had a hard time doing traditional tie down LST with my shared reservoir. It was a hassle to lift the net pots, as I had to undo everything temporarily each time. With this gizmo, I can lift the entire plant and leave all training ties in place. For my setup, it solved a big problem,

I use these things called stem trainers to open up, but need the plants to grow more vertically first. I will probably install them at day 28 or so. They really help me LST with the limitations of not having a pot to tie down in.

View attachment 1016951
You ever seen these wee numbers??

Plant-Bends.jpg

45 degree bend with just over an inch of stem ✌✌

I've seen those posted here on afn but I can never find them in a store. Where did you get yours from ?
I have seen people here use them, but a lot complained that if their plant became too big, these cut into the branches and couldn't be removed

Back