@Need4Weed
@Mañ'O'Green

Week 3 check in
Mephisto
Autoseeds
Shortstuff
Light

Oh..and a new AFN Logo sticker in your tent too............:bravo:..Green Envy

View attachment 1017625 View attachment 1017626 View attachment 1017627 View attachment 1017628 View attachment 1017629

@SOOTDAWG :bighug:..you have a Magic Roundabout...

Love it......:bravo:..frustrating I still have no sound though....:WGAF:

General battle update week#3.

Temp 78-82F
Humidity 40-50%

DinaFem battle update, week#3.

View attachment 1017645

Mephitso

View attachment 1017649

Short Stuff

View attachment 1017651

Auto Seeds battle update, week [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].

View attachment 1017652

Bomb Seeds battle update, week#3.

View attachment 1017654

@Need4Weed

Looking Great @jb_moviefan :bravo:

Last edited:
Pre flower yeah defo as mh has just blue spec she will be needing some red in her life
Cheers bro :thumbsup: I shall swap it today then :pass:

I see a few people running Dutch passion auto glueberry OG and thought I'd share mine. She was going to be my general battle plant until I started some hpg beans. Can't remember what day she's on but was started the same day as my mephisto battle plant. Not as good as you indoor guys growing the same strain but I'm pretty happy with how she looks considering she's living outdoors in 40c weather! View attachment 1017424 View attachment 1017427
Thouse are looking pretty
good TGB[emoji482] Are thouse 10 gallon pots? I see your mulching the top. How are they doing on water in your heat this time around?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Pre flower yeah defo as mh has just blue spec she will be needing some red in her life
Check this out guys!! This is color specs on my new hortilux blue. Its crazy how much my plants love this light compared to hps. It says its even better to run from start to finish then the super hps.
20190220_044020.jpg
mine are crazy happy right now!! Cheers

@Growtogrow Yeah man 10gal pots. They seem to be handling the heat pretty well so far, a lot easier to care for properly than plants heavy in flower like my last grow :thumbsup:. A good layer of sugar cane mulch is helping a lot, I have also lined their pots with cardboard before adding soil. Every thing seems to be going well with them at the moment. Probably giving each one about 10 liters a day at the moment split up to mornings and evening to keep everything moist. Also giving them a weak foliar spray every evening just on dark. We have had a couple days at 42c (107f) and they have held up well I think. The heat should start to subside a bit soon which will make it easier on them. I just hope the weather man is right :cheers: .
Screenshot_20190220-204037_Chrome.jpg

Back