USA

I don't think Wales wants any of their lost brethren coming back :pighug:

:headbang: I hadn't heard it before in the UK....maybe the stole it off you 'Mericans ....they have started Naming the storm systems as well...I Think they stole that off you too.....:crying:

I've heard if you can sing this work perfect it is as good as a passport for Wales..:biggrin:

Morning @hairyman :bighug:..missed you a couple of days...

How they doing...?

Ah..I've just seen..post above...Yeesss..they are getting Interesting..........:vibe:

Are they all under just that panel you won..?..thinking that is a good footprint for 1 panel....

Been so busy trying to write a bussiness plan so I can get some start up funding so I can get off ESA

The light is great so far,it's running at 32 watts per sqft , seems great for my 4x2 tent :d5:

Morning :toke:@E Grower @Dabber

:headbang: I hadn't heard it before in the UK....maybe the stole it off you 'Mericans ....they have started Naming the storm systems as well...I Think they stole that off you too.....:crying:

I've heard if you can sing this work perfect it is as good as a passport for Wales..:biggrin:

:crying: My wife says "singing is not my thing". :haha:

I'm watching to see what Lighting the AFN GOTY Winner uses.......:pass:..I am tech Blind......outdoor grower..
but at the end of the day...1 Type will Win...or Outdoor will....:eyebrows:

I've had mine on the patio in pots at higher temps.......:headbang:...I drench the girls when it is like that...coz if you only put a small amount of water in...you simply cook the roots...:biggrin:

:coffee2:smoked yet..?

I smoke more when I'm sick....:pass:...hubby goes mad...:biggrin:
Its gonna be hard to tell which is doing the trick i got 3 red mars hydros, 400w hps/mh and puttig order in next week for invisible sun ish250. Im make sure get 300g lol

How's your girls doing...?..life settling down....:watering:

I was just about to let the [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] know life in Dabberville is getting some what better still day to day with more improvements than set backs:yay:. The babies are fixing to get a move on, I may have been to the show but if things keep improving than I'm gonna give it hell and try and WIN IT ALL :frog:. [HASHTAG]#afnwarrior[/HASHTAG] :warrior:ready for battle :tang: may the best grower win :d5:

I was just about to let the [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] know life in Dabberville is getting some what better still day to day with more improvements than set backs:yay:. The babies are fixing to get a move on, I may have been to the show but if things keep improving than I'm gonna give it hell and try and WIN IT ALL :frog:. [HASHTAG]#afnwarrior[/HASHTAG] :warrior:ready for battle :tang: may the best grower win :d5:
Glad u back in it bro, was worried there for a few. Now grab your sword and put ur helmet on

Back