I beg to differ if I get beast in the 4 x 4 all alone with 360 watts of [HASHTAG]#autocobpower[/HASHTAG] than I'll take that bet. Remember Fat and Sassy and this time I will be sure and document it BETTER. :shrug: I still have yet to find an Autoflower plant that big she was a BEAST

[HASHTAG]#cobsnob[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

I started a thread in marshydro and tagged her into lightning battle etc :thumbsup:

Excellent....:pass:.it gives her something to show her Boss in return for the prize...:headbang:

I trying plantmagic old timers organic range for first time got sent a sample pack :biggrin: otherwise I would just be feeding fish mix

I only tried fish mix once..and with my set up..the dogs were trying to dig it out of the pots....:crying:

Dang it anyway.......... I was hoping none of these guys like @Dabber would arm themselves with weapons of ass destruction cause I am too beat up & old to survive unless I can
image.jpeg

His brain....

I'm really trying!!!!

I'm resisting the straight line...:crying:

For me...Always..:pass:...hubby goes nuts...:blahblah:...earache.....

I Liked my CMH best..it grew at the speed I do......LED's need someone better on fert control than me....:biggrin:

Nah unfortunately...my Mother asked if it had woken us up overnight.........:snooze:..it hadn't....
.....haha.....I'm not typing what the other thing that sometimes happens, before I skin up......it's natural and we all do it......I leave the rest to everyones imagination......................................:biggrin:

I beg to differ if I get beast in the 4 x 4 all alone with 360 watts of [HASHTAG]#autocobpower[/HASHTAG] than I'll take that bet. Remember Fat and Sassy and this time I will be sure and document it BETTER. :shrug: I still have yet to find an Autoflower plant that big she was a BEAST

You know I'm coming back at the end of this Battle to call you all out mind........:eyebrows:

:crying:

upload_2019-2-20_13-51-19.png

.....haha.....I'm not typing what the other thing that sometimes happens, before I skin up......it's natural and we all do it......I leave the rest to everyones imagination......................................:biggrin:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gawd...........:crying:........I stepped right into that one.............

:crying: I didn't get me coffee this morning...:coffee2:..I'm running Slow...

I won't have the biggest plant but I reckon once I total grams per sq ft and watts used for all my plants I will come out on top regardless :smoking:

I did say it was a sog grow :thumbsup:

[HASHTAG]#gohairyman[/HASHTAG] :watering: you gotta be in it to Win it.........

giphy.gif

Back