I'm watching to see what Lighting the AFN GOTY Winner uses..
.....I use a single CMH/LEC 315w with a Philips ARGO bulb Aunty........:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:.......and yes...first thing I do!......well, not always ...........:d5:

Glad u back in it bro, was worried there for a few. Now grab your sword and put ur helmet on
Bro I got you from the looks of the 10 day growth the Mephisto Mango Smile is kicking ass. I still have a lot of work ahead have to finish harvesting big space so can move them out of the 4 x 4

Nothing beats the sun!!!

Gonna be Interesting huh....?..........:pass:..on lighting Battle....I've got a Bet on that the Winner will be a Mix of LED and COB will take it....:d5:..but as I say...I'm outdoor...:crying:

Been so busy trying to write a bussiness plan so I can get some start up funding so I can get off ESA

The light is great so far,it's running at 32 watts per sqft , seems great for my 4x2 tent :d5:

Morning :toke:@E Grower @Dabber

Good Luck with the business plan....:headbang:...I found them quite hard..:pass:..speculating all the projected costs..
Have you showed @MarshydroTina what you have done with your prezzie...?
I Bet she is Pleased...:headbang:

:crying: My wife says "singing is not my thing". :haha:

No Passport for you then Sir...:biggrin:..if you can't sing..you ain't Welsh...it is in their Blood...

Have you ever looked at a lamb and been attracted to it...?..............:doc3:

and puttig order in next week for invisible sun ish250

Mmmm...I'm sure I heard we have an Invisible Sun test coming off shortly....:headbang:..we'll all get to see it perform..

Morning @hairyman :pass:

Business plan? I do not envy you, buddy. But, it us great that you are trying. More power to you, bro :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amen..:headbang:

I was just about to let the [HASHTAG]#afngladiators[/HASHTAG] know life in Dabberville is getting some what better still day to day with more improvements than set backs:yay:. The babies are fixing to get a move on, I may have been to the show but if things keep improving than I'm gonna give it hell and try and WIN IT ALL :frog:. [HASHTAG]#afnwarrior[/HASHTAG] :warrior:ready for battle :tang: may the best grower win :d5:

[HASHTAG]#gogladiator[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

source.gif

In It to Win it..........:amazon:

Glad u back in it bro, was worried there for a few. Now grab your sword and put ur helmet on

I'm resisting the straight line...:crying:

.....I use a single CMH/LEC 315w with a Philips ARGO bulb Aunty........:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:.......and yes...first thing I do!......well, not always ...........:d5:

For me...Always..:pass:...hubby goes nuts...:blahblah:...earache.....

I Liked my CMH best..it grew at the speed I do......LED's need someone better on fert control than me....:biggrin:

@Mossy ? Did you get to see the thundersnow? It's actually beautiful, an eerie blue!

Nah unfortunately...my Mother asked if it had woken us up overnight.........:snooze:..it hadn't....

I've got a Bet on that the Winner will be a Mix of LED and COB will take it....:d5:
I beg to differ if I get beast in the 4 x 4 all alone with 360 watts of [HASHTAG]#autocobpower[/HASHTAG] than I'll take that bet. Remember Fat and Sassy and this time I will be sure and document it BETTER. :shrug: I still have yet to find an Autoflower plant that big she was a BEAST

Good Luck with the business plan....:headbang:...I found them quite hard..

:pass:..speculating all the projected costs..

I finding it a nightmare, I adjust it and they send it back wanting more and more Information , I wish they had said at the beginning what they wanted :shrug:

Have you showed @MarshydroTina what you have done with your prezzie...?

I started a thread in marshydro and tagged her into lightning battle etc :thumbsup:

I trying plantmagic old timers organic range for first time got sent a sample pack :biggrin: otherwise I would just be feeding fish mix :biggrin:

Back