Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I agree with everyone that they are early. The outside Mystery plant has about 20% brown pistols. The long range forcast is making me nervous. 36F for tomorrows overnight lows :toke: I am giving them a two week notice anywho :naughtystep:
Please tell me, you know they aren't called pistols but you just like calling them that! :yeah:

Here’s a good one for the group…

the DRCF1FV started spitting tiny droplets of liquid off the tops of buds this morning right after the sun hit them. Looks like some form of transpiration. I put the reel up online. Video reel

thoughts?
It must be a transpiration response due to rapid change in VPD. The osmotic gradient was high and the vapor pressure shot up when the sun hit the plant?? Bad ass you experienced that.

Here’s a good one for the group…

the DRCF1FV started spitting tiny droplets of liquid off the tops of buds this morning right after the sun hit them. Looks like some form of transpiration. I put the reel up online. Video reel

thoughts?
I couldn't see it I tried to look at like 3 or 4 times and it just said sorry this is not available to you basically.

But that's very interesting I can't say as I've ever seen it before. But it seems like it's got something to do with the solar radiation hitting that bud and heating it up and like you said starting to evaporate... I don't know.? But very interesting and cool.

When reading this it reminded me of a honeydew. I was kind of hoping to read about a bee landing on it and doing his thing... :shrug: :baked:

Not an update, not til tomorrow… but, had to cut the whole top of #2 and #3 off cuz the had gotten pounded by storms. I had tied them up with flagging but last nights storm was too much! Took the tops and drove them groundward. Heads loafing around in dirt. Split stem on #3! Well, we all know what OD growing means. So now I am down to one Strawberry cookie and a couple partials lol. SC #1 is still standing and proud! I will properly introduce y’all to my photo entry tomorrow. MY BEAUTIFUL HEDGE IS RUINED! Grrrr! Mother Nature, I shake my fist in your general direction!
9EB22EC2-757B-40AF-B963-EF544D3258BD.jpeg
88703C56-2B16-43B4-BEAC-196F2C00FE87.jpeg
8C24CCB5-38BF-43F8-A143-9628FDBB5A9C.jpeg

Looking stella m8!
Nice shiny crystals, coming on a treat!
Plenty more to come!
will the temps be kind to you in oct? Not sure what type of climate you have?
Get them to the end and they will be some proper beauties!
Great job man!

Looking stella m8!
Nice shiny crystals, coming on a treat!
Plenty more to come!
will the temps be kind to you in oct? Not sure what type of climate you have?
Get them to the end and they will be some proper beauties!
Great job man!

:thanks: i'm in the heartland of the us & tempz are def gettin cooler/colder by oct, lol :doh: but the real bitch here is the humidity in sep & oct :wall: for example, we got 1/2" rain today & it'z currently cloudy, 55f & 85% rh :face: ppp

Kyote's weekly update
@Waira

Muchacha is still drying for a bit longer.. so this is the last of me outdoor AFN outdoor gurls.. still have a BBGum photo that is way behind :shrug:

I gots the OD plants so stripped down, it 's a foot of bud on a stick. The next thing that will be deep fried at state fairs :rofl:

Snow G doin her thang on a cloudy day :smoking: Foliar with Rotblock once a week

9-23snowG.jpg

9-23SnowGT.jpg

9-23SnowGF.jpg

That be it for dis week.. good finishes to all! :d5:

@Waira

Muchacha is still drying for a bit longer.. so this is the last of me outdoor AFN outdoor gurls.. still have a BBGum photo that is way behind :shrug:

I gots the OD plants so stripped down, it 's a foot of bud on a stick. The next thing that will be deep fried at state fairs :rofl:

Snow G doin her thang on a cloudy day :smoking: Foliar with Rotblock once a week

View attachment 1517735
View attachment 1517736
View attachment 1517737

That be it for dis week.. good finishes to all! :d5:
Looking awesome Kyote :headbang: :baked: :cheers:

Back