Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

I’m out there is no way these are finishing so I’ve pulled them indoors. Wouldn’t do this but I can’t see them all go to waist and this will be the end of the road for the 4x8 tent after these are finished. It’s been fun anyway I will stick to autos outside for next year:smoking:
View attachment 1515529View attachment 1515539View attachment 1515540View attachment 1515542View attachment 1515543View attachment 1515544View attachment 1515545
:pass:
Your plants look great, very healthy!
A shame you had to bring them indoor but a crop is a crop!
Better to have one than not.
Nice looking set up, they will be happy under that light!

Your plants look great, very healthy!
A shame you had to bring them indoor but a crop is a crop!
Better to have one than not.
Nice looking set up, they will be happy under that light!

Cheers dude jars are low, weather is pants I figured this way I get a smoke sooner as I’m smoking shake from my last photo run it’s like a magic box of trim that keeps giving golden dust:cooldance::bong:

09/18/22 - 420Forever update #15
@Waira update #15 ;)

Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 101 :smoking:

20220917_142743.jpg
20220917_142812.jpg
20220917_142833.jpg

Linda Seedz Grapefruit photo Day 101 :smoking:

20220917_142914.jpg
20220917_142954.jpg
20220917_143014.jpg

as u can see, they're both unfortunately lookin like the bleached dead at this point :doh:, from what seemz like N defic most likely, but i've topdressed with fresh dry amendmentz, so not much else to do :shrug: and hey, the budz are def building, which is the whole main point anydamnway :rofl:, so at this stage, it'z all about jus keepin em alive & ridin it out :thumbsup: the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

I’m out there is no way these are finishing so I’ve pulled them indoors. Wouldn’t do this but I can’t see them all go to waist and this will be the end of the road for the 4x8 tent after these are finished. It’s been fun anyway I will stick to autos outside for next year:smoking:
View attachment 1515529View attachment 1515539View attachment 1515540View attachment 1515542View attachment 1515543View attachment 1515544View attachment 1515545
Wow dude weather is getting that bad.
So you dug them up and brought them inside?
How much soil or were they in pots?
Did you put them under 12/12 light? :cheers:

@Waira , new dry bud pics of my Fastbuds Cherry cola entry. Black background and flash. Limited by my cell camera. Tasted some of it and it definitely has a cola flavor. Hints of black licorice as well. Very tasty after 2 wk cure and potent as well! You feel a rush quickly and then the high lasts a long time.
BF3A6C43-B792-423D-B8E0-12B8A5A55C4E.jpeg
A1936B5A-01D1-4F65-908C-901A67509E74.jpeg
018730B9-7B4C-485A-8F74-F2807E9914EE.jpeg

Well big pimply bottoms:dammit:, I missed the waira express, thundering through.....agaiiin!
:crying: -- mind scarred visions of the locker room- :nono: - Thanks for that??
1663555086301.png
:rofl:

Two weeks since my last update and thanks for the rep @Waira!:bighug:
Bat guano added two weeks a go, the results look positive.
Definitely getting towards the finish line.
Cheers RT, pleasure is mine and well deserved!
Bat-poo for the Win :woohoo1:...lovely pics mate, I'm digging the frost you're getting too.... OD life is good apparently! Who the deep purple beauty?
Or try Mr Nice Seeds 'Black Widow.'
Won't get into the debate about who has the original -- Greenhouse or Mr Nice...
Thanks luv's, I'll be keeping a weather eye out - :thumbsup:...no rush at this point though...
<-@waira click link!
Ah, long ago we had (still do somewhere) a thread that was about what your handle names refers to!
I have an interesting book called Japanese Grotesqueries that discussed various beasties from Japan's folklores/legends... All kinds of creepies around in them Olde Days :evil1:
@Waira I'm not sure if I had officially offered but I do plan on offering up prizes again this year for the winners in both classes. I have auto fems as well as photo fems and non feminized photoperiods out of the crosses making with the outdoor crop.
:thanks::worship::thanks: .... you did mention some while back, but thanks for the "official" announcement of this generous offer! Folks are quite pleased with your products Jean, for good reason - :greenthumb: IMO you have smashed it!
We'll settle details down the road a ways...
I'm sure T20M Adam will add to the pile, and maybe some others too,...perhaps Sawney may as well, and cover the EU side?
>>>
Oh man, what a glorious pile of produce man = :d5: ...bet that melon was a sugar bomb, chin-drippin' good!
...pepp's look wicked, might have to mooch a few dried ones off you later to make powder -:hothot:
Man everyone has got some nice plants this year!!
@Jean-O im getting the sweet skunk maybe a little lavender.

@Waira it had a light pine and diesel terp. Very dank and unique aroma. It’s about ready to jar after 90hrs in the Herbsnow dryer.

here’s a quick shot of the dry and will definitely get some better photos for the finish.
:drool: --looks old school hashplant to me, ditto for that aroma profile too! Have you snuck a cheeky early toke yet? I'd wager head flattening nite-nite effects...:sleeping: Did your tester mention sleepies? She may not after all, or will develop with cure....
Most of my girls have got nice buds and colon starting on them. All but the wedding cakes. I don't know what's going on with the wedding cakes but neither the ones I have here or out to the farm have got diddly for buds on them yet. And I can't remember exactly how they grew from last year? I know I did harvest them late it was like a week or so from Halloween. Also last year the wedding cakes didn't have any powdery mildew on them. This year they're one of the girls that have powdery mildew..?. Very unusual? These are the exactly the same cut as I grew last year and the year before??? That was one of the main reasons I grew them again this year.....? Sometimes you win sometimes you lose.:shrug::rofl:

Well it is what it is... Just have to work through it...:yoinks::finger:
hmmm.gif
...it's counter intuitive, but after some chats with clone masters, identical genetics doesn't translate to identical performance/expressions! An object lesson in epigenetics apparently,... Even the cat who sent me the OPP clone said their behavior is different on some levels, yield in particular...
As for why the WC are lagging so badly, that I can't account for, clones especially. those typically flower sooner, often faster than the mother.
The WPM thing, that could be accounted for by a number of things, no telling what/which though... Do you include Si in your foliars, just curious?

Otherwise, the garden look phaa-aaat! :hump: ... your girls roll back from those prunings like it never happened :greenthumb:
Oh hey, if you want to switch Comp plants and out the WC, that's totally fine by me... Such weird behavior calls for some flexibility on this...
day 179 update photoperiods
:smoking:-- leggiest hash-bat plant I've seen in a while on that Snow-G! Holy crap man, inspections call for a ladder- :rofl:
I love DRC's chunky ball-buds too though!
The seasons are definitely flipping here to the fall onshore stream of cool n moist weather.. it'z all of 63 today :rofl:

First .. Muchacha hung up last night @120 dayz
:d5: -- that's a burly auto my man, should stuff a few jars proper to say the least!
Snow-G is showing very nicely, no doubt! T20M has the speed and performance as billed... my TW is chunking up really well too, and my read is she'll ripen quickly after the bulking is done, which will be soon I think...
I'd like to see you guys try TW next year, just to see how she performs in all those different conditions- :eyebrows: ... Kyote, she may be one of the best choices for a Sati-dom cultivar for your area! So far, she's showing all the right stuff for it....
Afternoon all, weekly update of the strawberry cookie triplets. All are doing great and starting to pile on the flower. Still gonna be into October for these ones I think. Hoping we don’t have a shot of super cold air hit us. Dropped to 43 last night.
Looking fab' Jp! I'd say you're looking mid-Oct, if the ripening speed holds true... Cold nights is a factor, but we'll see and fingers crossed for no Arctic blasts!
I've seen peep's wrap their pots snugly with that foiled bubble wrap insulation for water heaters, plus a nice layer of hay on top, to help beat back the cold...
Bugger and fek! :dammit:You made the right call mate, nowt you can do otherwise so save what you can! :pighug:
Consider some Fast Versions maybe next year... Green Poison, Red Mandarine I know are early to trigger and blazing quick in bloom... LBH's ChemD/Sour D' auto Haze cross also was very quick too, might still have a few beans yet... Look at his website (La Buena Hierba), might be other fem's still available, including a Green Poison one!
Stick around just the same mate, and post pics, we'd still love to see the finish on those nice genetics!
as u can see, they're both unfortunately lookin like the bleached dead at this point :doh:, from what seemz like N defic most likely, but i've topdressed with fresh dry amendmentz, so not much else to do :shrug: and hey, the budz are def building, which is the whole main point anydamnway :rofl:, so at this stage, it'z all about jus keepin em alive & ridin it out :thumbsup: the growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp
Ain't so bad mon :jointman:...I battle hard fade on nearly every plant each year 420', just how my gig jiggles! you've seen a few of them finish face-first! :rofl:

new dry bud pics of my Fastbuds Cherry cola entry. Black background and flash. Limited by my cell camera. Tasted some of it and it definitely has a cola flavor. Hints of black licorice as well. Very tasty after 2 wk cure and potent as well! You feel a rush quickly and then the high lasts a long time.
:drool: fork me, that shizzle look rich and tasty! OK, I'ma have to snag a bag of beans to try, and you should hook up with Jean to get some Rootbeer Float - :thumbsup: I'm getting definite namesake notes of aroma in her, and it's still pretty early....

:pimp: OK, update time for me too!

>>> Trainwreck is a Champ! @Twenty20 Adam ... spot-on aroma so far, and she's bulking up beautifully with speed! Outstanding performance to date across the board- :hump:...betting she'll be done in 2-3 weeks tops!
tw1.jpg
tw2.jpg
tw4.jpg
tw6.jpg

>>> NevLime - lime + Haze aroma, heavy resins already so very promising!
nev1.jpg
nev2.jpg
nev4.jpg
nev5.jpg

>>> Legend semi-auto @Jean-O ...doin' her thing, fab' cross bro! Check her pinky dye-job -->
leg1.jpg
leg2.jpg
leg4.jpg

Ain't so bad mon :jointman:...I battle hard fade on nearly every plant each year 420', just how my gig jiggles! you've seen a few of them finish face-first! :rofl:

thing is, it'z only happenin on me two comp plantz....of course :doh: my other four od girlz are still nice & green :biggrin: :thumbsup: (picz in my thread ;) ) ppp

:d5: -- that's a burly auto my man, should stuff a few jars proper to say the least!
Snow-G is showing very nicely, no doubt! T20M has the speed and performance as billed... my TW is chunking up really well too, and my read is she'll ripen quickly after the bulking is done, which will be soon I think...
I'd like to see you guys try TW next year, just to see how she performs in all those different conditions- :eyebrows: ... Kyote, she may be one of the best choices for a Sati-dom cultivar for your area! So far, she's showing all the right stuff for it...

Cool.. be happy to grow a TW next summer .. that and and a Texada Time Warp heirloom clone with be me two photos then. Haven't harvested yet and already have next year lined up :rofl: I'll give you the rundown on Time Warp another time.. it's good story about draft dodgers around here in the early 70's. :thumbsup:

Muchacha was a pleasure and i wouldn't be surprised to see her in the garden again next year! :smoking:

Folks are really growing some fire this year.:fire: Really beautiful to see how well most grows are going. :greenthumb:

It's butt pucker time as far as weather goes for some right now :yoinks: So here's to a good finish of the season :cheers::pass:

:crying: -- mind scarred visions of the locker room- :nono: - Thanks for that?? View attachment 1515713 :rofl:

Cheers RT, pleasure is mine and well deserved!
Bat-poo for the Win :woohoo1:...lovely pics mate, I'm digging the frost you're getting too.... OD life is good apparently! Who the deep purple beauty?

Thanks luv's, I'll be keeping a weather eye out - :thumbsup:...no rush at this point though...

Ah, long ago we had (still do somewhere) a thread that was about what your handle names refers to!
I have an interesting book called Japanese Grotesqueries that discussed various beasties from Japan's folklores/legends... All kinds of creepies around in them Olde Days :evil1:

:thanks::worship::thanks: .... you did mention some while back, but thanks for the "official" announcement of this generous offer! Folks are quite pleased with your products Jean, for good reason - :greenthumb: IMO you have smashed it!
We'll settle details down the road a ways...
I'm sure T20M Adam will add to the pile, and maybe some others too,...perhaps Sawney may as well, and cover the EU side?
>>>
Oh man, what a glorious pile of produce man = :d5: ...bet that melon was a sugar bomb, chin-drippin' good!
...pepp's look wicked, might have to mooch a few dried ones off you later to make powder -:hothot:

:drool: --looks old school hashplant to me, ditto for that aroma profile too! Have you snuck a cheeky early toke yet? I'd wager head flattening nite-nite effects...:sleeping: Did your tester mention sleepies? She may not after all, or will develop with cure....

View attachment 1515731...it's counter intuitive, but after some chats with clone masters, identical genetics doesn't translate to identical performance/expressions! An object lesson in epigenetics apparently,... Even the cat who sent me the OPP clone said their behavior is different on some levels, yield in particular...
As for why the WC are lagging so badly, that I can't account for, clones especially. those typically flower sooner, often faster than the mother.
The WPM thing, that could be accounted for by a number of things, no telling what/which though... Do you include Si in your foliars, just curious?

Otherwise, the garden look phaa-aaat! :hump: ... your girls roll back from those prunings like it never happened :greenthumb:
Oh hey, if you want to switch Comp plants and out the WC, that's totally fine by me... Such weird behavior calls for some flexibility on this...

:smoking:-- leggiest hash-bat plant I've seen in a while on that Snow-G! Holy crap man, inspections call for a ladder- :rofl:
I love DRC's chunky ball-buds too though!

I'd like to see you guys try TW next year, just to see how she performs in all those different conditions- :eyebrows: ... Kyote, she may be one of the best choices for a Sati-dom cultivar for your area! So far, she's showing all the right stuff for it....

Looking fab' Jp! I'd say you're looking mid-Oct, if the ripening speed holds true... Cold nights is a factor, but we'll see and fingers crossed for no Arctic blasts!
I've seen peep's wrap their pots snugly with that foiled bubble wrap insulation for water heaters, plus a nice layer of hay on top, to help beat back the cold...

Bugger and fek! :dammit:You made the right call mate, nowt you can do otherwise so save what you can! :pighug:
Consider some Fast Versions maybe next year... Green Poison, Red Mandarine I know are early to trigger and blazing quick in bloom... LBH's ChemD/Sour D' auto Haze cross also was very quick too, might still have a few beans yet... Look at his website (La Buena Hierba), might be other fem's still available, including a Green Poison one!
Stick around just the same mate, and post pics, we'd still love to see the finish on those nice genetics!

:drool: fork me, that shizzle look rich and tasty! OK, I'ma have to snag a bag of beans to try, and you should hook up with Jean to get some Rootbeer Float - :thumbsup: I'm getting definite namesake notes of aroma in her, and it's still pretty early....
@Waira cheers mate! Frost is coming good!
The deep purple beauty is " grand daddy purple auto"!
Night crawler looks impressive, she's the largest girl.
For me though Crystal meth widow is my fave looking plant and some of the best trichs.

Back