Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Wow dude weather is getting that bad.
So you dug them up and brought them inside?
How much soil or were they in pots?
Did you put them under 12/12 light? :cheers:
Yep had to be done they were all in pots had to super crop em yo yo tie em and yes straight on 12/12, I’m of to inspect them after coffee n biff this morning they had a big defoliation and I pulled of anything unwanted it was like mission impossible me and my son running around with plants trying to look inconspicuous.

:crying: -- mind scarred visions of the locker room- :nono: - Thanks for that?? View attachment 1515713 :rofl:

Cheers RT, pleasure is mine and well deserved!
Bat-poo for the Win :woohoo1:...lovely pics mate, I'm digging the frost you're getting too.... OD life is good apparently! Who the deep purple beauty?

Thanks luv's, I'll be keeping a weather eye out - :thumbsup:...no rush at this point though...

Ah, long ago we had (still do somewhere) a thread that was about what your handle names refers to!
I have an interesting book called Japanese Grotesqueries that discussed various beasties from Japan's folklores/legends... All kinds of creepies around in them Olde Days :evil1:

:thanks::worship::thanks: .... you did mention some while back, but thanks for the "official" announcement of this generous offer! Folks are quite pleased with your products Jean, for good reason - :greenthumb: IMO you have smashed it!
We'll settle details down the road a ways...
I'm sure T20M Adam will add to the pile, and maybe some others too,...perhaps Sawney may as well, and cover the EU side?
>>>
Oh man, what a glorious pile of produce man = :d5: ...bet that melon was a sugar bomb, chin-drippin' good!
...pepp's look wicked, might have to mooch a few dried ones off you later to make powder -:hothot:

:drool: --looks old school hashplant to me, ditto for that aroma profile too! Have you snuck a cheeky early toke yet? I'd wager head flattening nite-nite effects...:sleeping: Did your tester mention sleepies? She may not after all, or will develop with cure....

View attachment 1515731...it's counter intuitive, but after some chats with clone masters, identical genetics doesn't translate to identical performance/expressions! An object lesson in epigenetics apparently,... Even the cat who sent me the OPP clone said their behavior is different on some levels, yield in particular...
As for why the WC are lagging so badly, that I can't account for, clones especially. those typically flower sooner, often faster than the mother.
The WPM thing, that could be accounted for by a number of things, no telling what/which though... Do you include Si in your foliars, just curious?

Otherwise, the garden look phaa-aaat! :hump: ... your girls roll back from those prunings like it never happened :greenthumb:
Oh hey, if you want to switch Comp plants and out the WC, that's totally fine by me... Such weird behavior calls for some flexibility on this...

:smoking:-- leggiest hash-bat plant I've seen in a while on that Snow-G! Holy crap man, inspections call for a ladder- :rofl:
I love DRC's chunky ball-buds too though!

:d5: -- that's a burly auto my man, should stuff a few jars proper to say the least!
Snow-G is showing very nicely, no doubt! T20M has the speed and performance as billed... my TW is chunking up really well too, and my read is she'll ripen quickly after the bulking is done, which will be soon I think...
I'd like to see you guys try TW next year, just to see how she performs in all those different conditions- :eyebrows: ... Kyote, she may be one of the best choices for a Sati-dom cultivar for your area! So far, she's showing all the right stuff for it....

Looking fab' Jp! I'd say you're looking mid-Oct, if the ripening speed holds true... Cold nights is a factor, but we'll see and fingers crossed for no Arctic blasts!
I've seen peep's wrap their pots snugly with that foiled bubble wrap insulation for water heaters, plus a nice layer of hay on top, to help beat back the cold...

Bugger and fek! :dammit:You made the right call mate, nowt you can do otherwise so save what you can! :pighug:
Consider some Fast Versions maybe next year... Green Poison, Red Mandarine I know are early to trigger and blazing quick in bloom... LBH's ChemD/Sour D' auto Haze cross also was very quick too, might still have a few beans yet... Look at his website (La Buena Hierba), might be other fem's still available, including a Green Poison one!
Stick around just the same mate, and post pics, we'd still love to see the finish on those nice genetics!

Ain't so bad mon :jointman:...I battle hard fade on nearly every plant each year 420', just how my gig jiggles! you've seen a few of them finish face-first! :rofl:

:drool: fork me, that shizzle look rich and tasty! OK, I'ma have to snag a bag of beans to try, and you should hook up with Jean to get some Rootbeer Float - :thumbsup: I'm getting definite namesake notes of aroma in her, and it's still pretty early....
Will definitely do that!

Bugger and fek! :dammit:You made the right call mate, nowt you can do otherwise so save what you can! :pighug:
Consider some Fast Versions maybe next year... Green Poison, Red Mandarine I know are early to trigger and blazing quick in bloom... LBH's ChemD/Sour D' auto Haze cross also was very quick too, might still have a few beans yet... Look at his website (La Buena Hierba), might be other fem's still available, including a Green Poison one!
Stick around just the same mate, and post pics, we'd still love to see the finish on those nice genetics!

Cheers I will stick around and I still want to see other peoples plants it’s been a outdoor organic learning experience for me but can’t see good girls not get smoked. I’m an indoor coco grower so this soil is a challenge for me I’ve got them this far like the longest veg ever but think soils goodness has been sucked out had to top dress with bat poop again and got some A n B Dutch pro flower for soil so probably gonna hit ‘em with that any tips for getting them through the next 8 to 10 weeks in soil would be appreciated, I considered repotting them to bigger pots but that would be a mission. :smoking:
2204EF1A-F102-4A4C-BA21-AC5A5464DD33.jpeg
686A761F-65DF-4762-98D6-DAB346345962.jpeg
707FCCB8-64C0-484A-BBFF-7D172734E194.jpeg

they seem happy in their new home if they are happy I’m happy to, good luck every one else outside this year some really great plants going can’t wait to se them all at the end.

@Waira tester said nice pine and fuel taste with a distinct and very enjoyable sour d aftertaste. Real nice body and head high. Def nite time smoke unless you want to be sedated during the day.

For my AFN peeps who can’t get rot block I would try lost coast plant therapy. Ive been using it this year and as with PNW fall PM is always rearing it’s ugly head. I did a few complete sprays as directed and then some spot Touch up sprays with a smaller bottle. No significant withering of pistils or rotting. Pretty impressed so far. Better than the Other products I’ve used to date!
LCPT

Cheers I will stick around and I still want to see other peoples plants it’s been a outdoor organic learning experience for me but can’t see good girls not get smoked. I’m an indoor coco grower so this soil is a challenge for me I’ve got them this far like the longest veg ever but think soils goodness has been sucked out had to top dress with bat poop again and got some A n B Dutch pro flower for soil so probably gonna hit ‘em with that any tips for getting them through the next 8 to 10 weeks in soil would be appreciated, I considered repotting them to bigger pots but that would be a mission. :smoking: View attachment 1515958View attachment 1515959View attachment 1515960
they seem happy in their new home if they are happy I’m happy to, good luck every one else outside this year some really great plants going can’t wait to se them all at the end.

Keep the eyes peeled for varmits... things like to come inside wit da plants :biggrin: I did that a couple years ago and won't do it again :nono:

Growing in soil outdoors, am using a 2-8-4 organic fert from gaia green that grew some great auto buds, both in the terp and effect department, for what it's worth. Hope u get em to finish up without hassle :d5:

I have a case of the chop eyeball :mflb: They are getting close :vibe:

Attachments

• Northern Lights photo hose clamp stripper.JPG
    Northern Lights photo hose clamp stripper.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 28
  • This Buds for You.JPG
    This Buds for You.JPG
    373.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Mystery weed.JPG
    Mystery weed.JPG
    347.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Mystery bud.JPG
    Mystery bud.JPG
    390.1 KB · Views: 24
I agree with everyone that they are early. The outside Mystery plant has about 20% brown pistols. The long range forcast is making me nervous. 36F for tomorrows overnight lows :toke: I am giving them a two week notice anywho :naughtystep:

Back