Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Thanks @Waira for the peek :eyebrows: I have gone through the cannabis dark ages and Brother this grower is out of the cannabis closet :biggrin:
I dont think the mystery girls are autos so I think she is a super lemon haze or cross of :coffee: :bighug:

The hose clamp is holding on the NL :haha:
And what a glorious bit of defiant relief it must be! :woohoo:
gorilla-butt.gif
:haha:
Oh no doubt those are photos! SLH is fantastic if you get the right pheno'; what might she be crossed with?
...looks like the repair kit is working,...:rolleyes2:
mmm, yeah :nono: :rofl: as much as i don't wanna think about it, i am indeed preparing meself for the inevitable br, as the month of september here is, to put it succinctly -> the enemy! :tang: :doh: i've grown a couple wwbb autoz before & ya, the budz were def thick & dense, so....:rofl: but what can i say, out of all the diff strainz i've grown, the wwbb still holdz top spot overall for the downright old skool stoniest high for me, so i simply had to grow a photo of it :smoking: ppp
I get the appeal my man!
White Widow is on the must-try-again list, I just need to find a seriously PROPER version of it... I'm trying to remember whose WW FullDuplex used in his auto's,...want to say Dinafem? I don't have mush faith in them from past grows, but others do,...
I have this bag seed cross called El Nino that has some WW in her; actually the bud I grew from that bag seed had a lucky 7 seeds in that plant, worth a try again someday!
Wowz :jointman:
That'll be another ear to ear grin then!
Beautiful plants and the frost on the sugar leaves looks awesome.
Finish line not so far away now!
I the TB works, it's the first thing I thought of when you mentioned those damned pillars.
Punto Rojo x C99a Sweaty stanky ladies,sometimes so wrong,at other times.. so right!:rofl::eyebrows:
Once a good cure, I bet the smell will be amazing!
I suspected the bottle was aged-out despite claims of shelf life, so I went and got a freshie... I also dropped an aerial assault of spinosad + Azamax beforehand, to nail eggs and such... After that last round of Bt, seems to be quelled for now! :tang:

LOL!-- it's been revealed to me that technically, it should be C99a x PR (female first right?)... breeder mate said the PR pollen was mailed to him from another true Sati' Master, and he knocked up some of the reworked/new C99a's he was cooking up!
...pit-sweat stank is changing to more C99 side of things, but it's so early yet... I just love their bodies- :rofl: .... they've seen more shade than they should, and the stretch is showing which i don't want, so they may get new shoes yet again and go hang with the rest of the crew....
One of the Eye Candy's is such a turd, might just cull that shit and take a little load off me,... but keeping the pale runt pending further bud development!
here is my dry bud entry pic for Fastbuds Cherry Cola auto harvested on 8/20 at day 80.5
Her aroma has cherry to it mild cherry cough medicine, or Luden’s cherry lozenges. Profile states a fizz aroma but not detecting it yet…
:drool: that looks pretty damn juicy to me Jp, it has that ghostly-flocking look from the trich's! Aroma does sound on point, given pheno's variations and all that...
Satisfactory potency so far? Early happy usually means later really happy!
While some is still around, I recommend a flash pic, dark background if you can arrange it - :thumbsup: ... grow light LED's never seem to capture the magic...

Just quick pic of me and the girls
Very sexy! :rofl: :kiss:
Update on the photo girls. Things are getting it in flower now.
Chem Beyond Diesel CBD
:vibe:damn, that CBD is just a farm animal! Is Sweet running any contests Jean? That girl in full glory will be tough to beat!
Will you send bud in for testing by chance? I'd be keen to see results...
DRC is sure nuggin'-up nicely! Node stacking is perfect....:greenthumb:
Bud's bud's bud's

Here they come.
Got buds everywhere.
Between you and Jean I think the Int. Space Station will be able to smell that part of the USA from space- :smoking::rofl:
The wedding cake is just now showing her buds. I'm afraid she might be a late harvest. She picked up a little bit of p.m.
I gave her a shot of Lost Coast yesterday. Sprayer took a s*** so I got to go get a new one. I'll give her another shot tomorrow or this evening.
I gave all the plants a shot just on GP. The fire OG Kush and the Individual plant had a little bit on them of the p.m.
It's funny The wedding cake in the cage same plant actually the mother clone. She has no pm on her whatsoever?
I think it comes down to some little things that push it to that side of the infection fence; we know its there already (spores), just not an infection yet... One nudge in the PM's favor and it can gain foothold...
I forget GTG, did you try RotBlock/Phyter before?

We will all be coming to the harvest barn late this year...
hmmm.gif
.... meantime they girls look primed for action!
I'm stoked to see my deck queen is well under way :woohoo1:
Scrog netting this week adding in an electric fence.:vibes: The dog bites doing better now. The neighbor fixed his fence so his dogs don't get out.
All is good:cheers:
:yoinks: WTF is this? Did I miss a post about this? Were you fanged in your own yard by the neighbors fleabags?! :cuss:
....I dig the spy-cam birdhouse - :peek::rofl:

>>>> :bighug::worship::bighug: <<<< awesome stuff my friends, thank you for rolling with this Comp!
I'll catch up fully tomorrow, my ass is work + heat kicked so I'ma close shop for the night....
:dragon7:

I get the appeal my man!
White Widow is on the must-try-again list, I just need to find a seriously PROPER version of it... I'm trying to remember whose WW FullDuplex used in his auto's,...want to say Dinafem? I don't have mush faith in them from past grows, but others do,...
I have this bag seed cross called El Nino that has some WW in her; actually the bud I grew from that bag seed had a lucky 7 seeds in that plant, worth a try again someday!

i've never grown the white widow as a stand-alone strain, jus the ww x bb cross....but ww is def on me bucket list....mebbe next year, who knowz, lol :smoking: ppp

And what a glorious bit of defiant relief it must be! :woohoo:View attachment 1511544 :haha:
Oh no doubt those are photos! SLH is fantastic if you get the right pheno'; what might she be crossed with?
...looks like the repair kit is working,...:rolleyes2:

I get the appeal my man!

I suspected the bottle was aged-out despite claims of shelf life, so I went and got a freshie... I also dropped an aerial assault of spinosad + Azamax beforehand, to nail eggs and such... After that last round of Bt, seems to be quelled for now! :tang:

LOL!-- it's been revealed to me that technically, it should be C99a x PR (female first right?)... breeder mate said the PR pollen was mailed to him from another true Sati' Master, and he knocked up some of the reworked/new C99a's he was cooking up!
...pit-sweat stank is changing to more C99 side of things, but it's so early yet... I just love their bodies- :rofl: .... they've seen more shade than they should, and the stretch is showing which i don't want, so they may get new shoes yet again and go hang with the rest of the crew....
One of the Eye Candy's is such a turd, might just cull that shit and take a little load off me,... but keeping the pale runt pending further bud development!

:drool: that looks pretty damn juicy to me Jp, it has that ghostly-flocking look from the trich's! Aroma does sound on point, given pheno's variations and all that...
Satisfactory potency so far? Early happy usually means later really happy!
While some is still around, I recommend a flash pic, dark background if you can arrange it - :thumbsup: ... grow light LED's never seem to capture the magic...

Very sexy! :rofl: :kiss:

:vibe:damn, that CBD is just a farm animal! Is Sweet running any contests Jean? That girl in full glory will be tough to beat!
Will you send bud in for testing by chance? I'd be keen to see results...
DRC is sure nuggin'-up nicely! Node stacking is perfect....:greenthumb:

Between you and Jean I think the Int. Space Station will be able to smell that part of the USA from space- :smoking::rofl:

I think it comes down to some little things that push it to that side of the infection fence; we know its there already (spores), just not an infection yet... One nudge in the PM's favor and it can gain foothold...
I forget GTG, did you try RotBlock/Phyter before?

We will all be coming to the harvest barn late this year... View attachment 1511555.... meantime they girls look primed for action!
I'm stoked to see my deck queen is well under way :woohoo1:

:yoinks: WTF is this? Did I miss a post about this? Were you fanged in your own yard by the neighbors fleabags?! :cuss:
....I dig the spy-cam birdhouse - :peek::rofl:

>>>> :bighug::worship::bighug: <<<< awesome stuff my friends, thank you for rolling with this Comp!
I'll catch up fully tomorrow, my ass is work + heat kicked so I'ma close shop for the night....
:dragon7:

Thanks ...:pighug:

I guess I didn't post in this thread about being attached by 3 pits a couple of Sundays ago. I did in my home thread...:shrug: The bump on the head gave me a little ??? forgetfulness now and then.:doh::shrug:

So I was out trimming early morning and heard some commotion up front of my house. So I ran around the house with my trimming sheers in my hand and found 3 pits going to it after the cats my lady takes care of.
But soon as them dogs seen me thay came at me. And they came at me 4 different times by the time I got the upper hand with a club. You can catch the whole story on my thread in more detail. It bothered some fokes.
But you know me just a Red neck living in the city.
I was raised with dogs. My first babysitter was a German Shepherd for real. :hump:
At one time we had 65 dogs. I'm not afraid of dogs at all. But you can read more about that in my thread if you care to.
:cheers::vibes::pass:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220825-082540_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220825-082540_(1).png
    771.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20220814-115352_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220814-115352_(1).png
    433.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20220825-082519_(1).png
    Screenshot_20220825-082519_(1).png
    622.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20220814_103750.jpg
    20220814_103750.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • 20220814_103759.jpg
    20220814_103759.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220814_103807.jpg
    20220814_103807.jpg
    627.8 KB · Views: 20

Waira

great grows as always GTG, one of my fav's every year! What a bumpy ride this year though otherwise... Much respect for the grit you show as well brother!
@Growtogrow i was attacked by a pack of dogs one night. The funny thing was I had to walk home 20 miles and took a short cut through a golf course and took the 18th holes flagpole along the way. Don’t know why but thought it funny at the time… well that flag pole and the heavy weight at the base saved my life 4 miles down the La river wash when a pack of nasty dogs came after me. 4-5 swings and direct hits sent that pack running back up the road where they came from.

Thanks ...:pighug:

I guess I didn't post in this thread about being attached by 3 pits a couple of Sundays ago. I did in my home thread...:shrug: The bump on the head gave me a little ??? forgetfulness now and then.:doh::shrug:

So I was out trimming early morning and heard some commotion up front of my house. So I ran around the house with my trimming sheers in my hand and found 3 pits going to it after the cats my lady takes care of.
But soon as them dogs seen me thay came at me. And they came at me 4 different times by the time I got the upper hand with a club. You can catch the whole story on my thread in more detail. It bothered some fokes.
But you know me just a Red neck living in the city.
I was raised with dogs. My first babysitter was a German Shepherd for real. :hump:
At one time we had 65 dogs. I'm not afraid of dogs at all. But you can read more about that in my thread if you care to.
:cheers::vibes::pass:
Jeez that's a variable to life Brother :jawdrop: so sorry and I hope you heal up soon. :bighug: Safety kharma sent

Thanks guys I appreciate it.:bighug::bighug::smokeout::worship:
@Growtogrow i was attacked by a pack of dogs one night. The funny thing was I had to walk home 20 miles and took a short cut through a golf course and took the 18th holes flagpole along the way. Don’t know why but thought it funny at the time… well that flag pole and the heavy weight at the base saved my life 4 miles down the La river wash when a pack of nasty dogs came after me. 4-5 swings and direct hits sent that pack running back up the road where they came from.

Wow it's a good damn thing you grab that pole for whatever reason right. You know that's so common I think in my life as well that something I needed that had no purpose in my life before that I had just picked up and grabbed it was in my pocket or on my person or in my truck or whatever and I needed it and without it I couldn't have done s***. You know it's amazing how fate works isn't it. Destiny. Sure am glad it wasn't final destiny for either one of us:nono::yoinks::rofl::joy::cheers:
:passit::karmacloud:

Jeez that's a variable to life Brother :jawdrop: so sorry and I hope you heal up soon. :bighug: Safety kharma sent

Thanks GH I appreciate it man:bighug::pass::passit: yeah I'm pretty well healed up now. It was just a couple good holes no ripping to speak of.

Yeah it wasn't so much scary for me. Because I've dealt with dogs all my life we were big ass hunters back in the day when I was a kid. Coon hunting we had dogs upon dogs. I delt with dogs a lot. Few!!!

But the bang on the head was really what got my attention this year.:yoinks::nono::cheers:

Kyote's weekly update
@Waira

Ok.. finally feeling gooder here as is the rest of the family :thumbsup: That chit was not fun :nono:

Last photos of Muchacha auto as it will be coming down in the next week. Nice fade on the flowers from top to bottom.

May 18th was her first day, so she's around 112 days or so.. little too much banana tea and got some burn :shrug:
9-7muchachaN.jpg

9-9muchacha.jpg

9-9snowghead-jpg.1511859

Snow G photo is doing her thing and looking healthy
9-9snowg.jpg

9-9snowga.jpg

9-9snowgb.jpg

Good grows all :d5:

Last edited:
@Waira

Ok.. finally feeling gooder here as is the rest of the family :thumbsup: That chit was not fun :nono:

Last photos of Muchacha auto as it will be coming down in the next week. Nice fade on the flowers from top to bottom.

May 18th was her first day, so she's around 112 days or so.. little too much banana tea and got some burn :shrug:
View attachment 1511774
View attachment 1511775

Snow G photo is doing her thing and looking healthy
View attachment 1511776
View attachment 1511777
View attachment 1511778
Good grows all :d5:
Nice AF :cheers: :headbang::pass:

Back