Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

Greener tea
Hey look how the skunk hero sprung back...

Before
20220804_100824.jpg

After the high nitrogen stinky ass tea
20220808_141714.jpg

I don't know maybe the color on my cameras working better? But it sure does look Greener to me and I haven't done a damn thing to it besides give it that stinky ass tea.:d5::woohoo1::frog::smokeit::dizzy::baked: there's something to be said about Organics.:yoinks::greenthumb::cheers::pass:

@Waira Official Update - had to move up to tier 2-3 to get the right pics as were approaching the 9ft mark.
DRCF1FV Day 141
919D72D8-423F-474B-A8A3-62F225B24C27.jpeg

554C1418-6DF4-41A5-B6DD-2ACDD6D954D3.jpeg

SnowG
CE95CA1B-9364-452D-8BFD-65498F15370F.jpeg
3701BF88-E268-48B0-90A5-9E856FA68334.jpeg

SSSC Tester - Day 41
really took off this past week like a racehorse. Time to fire up that TeaLab bucket again.
7B7C3D1B-7EF6-4B4A-9A86-215DD0FD5093.jpeg

91251833-997E-4F4A-903F-8D80B514AA5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Starting my outdoor grow, late in the summer, has me drooling looking at all the plants, that were started earlier in the year!
Great work from everyone, this comp is going through the roof, it gonna be a hard one to judge!

I have skipped the competition part, partly because I keep forgetting to take up a piece of paper and write on it and partly because if this grow makes it to the end, nothing else could make me happier!

It's been 3 days since my last visit and the plants have shot up!

They all got a good watering today, ahead of the heatwave of 35C (normal summer temp in the UK is 22C).
There should be rain next Tuesday but I will visit again in the mean time to make sure they aren't struggling with the heat and to give them a good splosh around their feet!
I can't wait for a bit of rain and having a little less, hauling water to the plot!
Here are the pics
1660084976043.png

1660085005951.png

1660085024696.png

1660085068226.png

1660085089940.png

1660085102029.png

1660085121542.png

1660085133048.png

1660085157390.png

1660085170240.png

1660085200000.png

1660085223503.png

1660085243616.png

1660085254814.png

1660084872821.png

With that heat and dry conditions, do you have anything to mulch or cover the ground?
It can really help keep the surrounding area from drying out too much and even cracking.
Maybe some hay or wheat stalks from nearby fields?
They just harvested the wheat here the other day, and the fields are fill with golden wheat stalks.
You know I hadn't thought about that but a great idea!
It happens I have a load of dead brambles, that would do the job nicely!
Thanks for the great idea!:bighug::pass:

this will probably be my last update with the skunk hero as something has gotten into the garden and literally dug holes all around the roots on this plant. I think i have a ground hog or moles something like that, that is really loving the aroma of this plant or something. I have the cage around the root zone but whatever it was was small enough to get through the caging and is eating the roots off this plant? I haven't ever seen this before and whatever it is, is only attacking this plant for some reason....
:cuss: shit the veggie bed, man! That really sucks! --- fuckfuckfuck.... How large are the screen openings, like the typical gopher basket?
It's possible it's not just one vermin, maybe a small pack/family? ...mole crickets or some other 6-legged fuckers? That's a lot of rootage to power down, in so short a time,...
hmmm.gif

Any tell-tale surface signs? A night visit may be enlightening.... with a shovel!
I hope you can find out who the violator is Jean - :amazon::goodluck:

Don’t she look poisonous?
:drool: I see what ya mean! ...serious trich' density on that pheno :thumbsup:...what the aroma like, anything close to the namesake?
Auto's look great Jp, fingers crossed for a clean finish and decent weather to let that happen! :karmacloud:
Update Day on day 84
They just started showing girl parts so now it’s just status quo. 7-10 gal pots (green is 10) peat based soil preamended with Dr earth 4,4,4 and topdressed @4 wk intervals. All rain for water. Now to the pics of what @Waira calls my “hedge” lol.
:jointman: - when that fills in with buds it'll be pure Spank-O-Vision material! .... I hope the aroma follows through too, then it'll be really over the top :woody:

Not been to the guerilla plot for 9 days and the UK is going in to drought, with hose pipe bans spring up everywhere!
Luckily I have a convenient water trough half mile from the plot.
15 Liter hauled today, 20 liter is too much hard work in this heat.
I expected to find wilted plants and virtually no growth, due to the lack of rain.
However When I got to the plot, everything was green and healthy, with a substantial spurt of growth!
Happy days indeed, I smiled like a Cheshire cat, when I saw how well they were doing.
No vermin,rodents or deer had visited all was looking good.
Its seems all the hard work prepping the ground had paid of and I couldn't be happier.
I gave each plant 1.5ltrs, which seemed loads as I was watering it in.
I will try to water a bit earlier next time and start adding the guerilla juice (for flowering) in the next week or two.
:jump: Right on RT-Z, that is welcome and happy news! I'd smile broadly too if I was greeted with that image upon arrival- :d5:
Has the heat pissed off yet?
As always, well done mate :clapper::toke::clapper:
Hot and dry with gusty winds in N lower Mi, great that the herb is close to the water spicket Happy Farming :toke: This is about halfway for this grow to finish :thumbsup:
...you said something about a major broken branch..?? :vibe:Can't keep a tough woman down!
GH, how were the effects of this version of NL, pretty heavy or more balanced? Spicy-piney aroma, or sweeter?
Female Seedz WWxBB photo Day 58 :smoking: she was 5'8" this morning, and yes, still has a lil wayz to go before hittin the roof of the grow area, but we're ruffly one week away from the flip here in mizery, and at the rate she'z been goin, i decided to g'head & supercrop her....so unfortunately, we'll never know how tall she would've gotten now, lol :rolleyes2:
You can always use a tailor's tape measure! :rofl: .... they looks solid my man, nuthin' can stop that leggy stretch with your light exposure conditions,... neck-snapping is smart here :greenthumb:

Me, spend money on a grow?!?!
Just dug a little hole, about a spade-width square and deep.
Intended to add some free pigeon poop but never got that far.
Added a handful of free blood fish and bone at the start of flower.
And just give them a liter or so of water maybe every 5 days or so.
..who says money is a measure of love (besides the fucking diamond pirate bastards)?! :crying: ... blood and poop love for the Win!
Tell me about it.
Just a few days before, I lost my ID card.
Realized and luckily found it right next to my plants.
Out of my pocket when taking some photos.
Talk about leaving incriminating evidence at the scene of the crime.
I did that once before with my Sweet Seeds and Fast Buds grow a few years back...
Fetch that wig!
:yoinks: verily, and a proper spanking too :naughtystep: (no pics @arty zan - :rofl:) .... I like this one coz of the sorta cray-cray look on this nose candy queen's face!
1660108155522.png
:rofl: .... you funny, girlfriend!:bighug:
Growing ---- growing ---- growing ----:dizzy::weed:

All the girl's in there stretching dresses.
...and marching their fine asses into bloom-time indeed! :ladies:
Your darling Waira ... In The deck hole Headband A :woody:
:kiss: ... Darlin', that's her name now! She fine as any there....:hump:
Unknown Silver Haze Re-veg most likely. Note she started showing flower sign 6/17/22 just before the solstice.
That one is TARFU bro', just f'ing sideways.... might as well let her run the course though, for curiosity's sake if nothing else.... Might be a nice hashy/extract candidate yet!
Skunk hero little low on water at the time of this photo she looks better now.
She's got the show to herself now, for her kin,... poor Jean-O, right? What a waste- :dammit:... meantime yours has definitely Mojo'ed up from that tea!

Wedding cake
Cakey looks a bit stuffed now! ...figure you'll go :tang:on her soon?
MG-25 She is my the pole dancing girl.:cools: Hope she don't get any splinters
Yup- :haha:...gonna be some cola spikes popping out for sure!
We've had a lot of rain and humidity for this time of year. This is normally the DOG DAY'S OF SUMMER :whew:Not watching for for Noah's Ark:help::haha::shrug:
My rain barrels have stayed full.
Not mad though, no... The girl's are loving the weather just now.

I pray for a dry fall harvest time... :passit: I would hate to have all these girls end up with the dreaded BUD ROT AND POWDERY MILDEW... UGH !

Rain and humidity has held me up on a lot of things I've been trying to get done..
A plus during veg, nice! .... later though, might be time to get with Bryan/RotBlock, I'm sure he'll get you set! I just got a PM from him today-- :help: sums it up for him! But he's down for any "testing" for folks if they G&S right here - :thumbsup:
I told him the OD Comp is his huckleberry for this, if not a full on G&S gig....
Stuff is amazing GTG, you gotta try it! Now is the time to start, to inoculate the surfaces before buds start building in much...

That WC is damn sexy BTW, gonna be some stellar nuggage from her!

Good morning Ladys!
:yay: like they were made to order mein frunde! What a perfect fit they are showing, right build and heights...:greenthumb: What 3 ladiez are we peeping at here?
Official Update - had to move up to tier 2-3 to get the right pics as were approaching the 9ft mark.
dayamn! :growing:she's gonna be a shade tree soon....:wiz:
Starting my outdoor grow, late in the summer, has me drooling looking at all the plants, that were started earlier in the year!
Great work from everyone, this comp is going through the roof, it gonna be a hard one to judge!

I have skipped the competition part, partly because I keep forgetting to take up a piece of paper and write on it and partly because if this grow makes it to the end, nothing else could make me happier!

No worries RT, you are an AFN star for all you do here, so I don't think anybody's gonna bark about that little technicality! You are IN unless disasters strikes.... You already are updating more than necessary!
... another solid growth jump to boot :hump:

:smoking:..little update from me now....

Some nice growth this last week+, and last Sat. 3 got into their new shoes (not in these pics though, taken just before) -->

NevLime >>
nev1.jpg
nev2.jpg

Orange Push Pop >>
opp1.jpg
opp2.jpg

Rosa, rose aroma cross >>
ros1.jpg
ros2.jpg

...Trainwreck and Something Good will get theirs this Friday! ...Eye Candy's might not need to at this rate- :rolleyes2:

TW >>
TW1.jpg
tw2.jpg

SG >>
sg1.jpg
sg2.jpg

....Still vacillating over my 3 horses, but figure SG for sure, Rosa and OPP most likely...

Some nice growth this last week+, and last Sat. 3 got into their new shoes (not in these pics though, taken just before) -->

NevLime >>
View attachment 1499211View attachment 1499212

Orange Push Pop >>
View attachment 1499213View attachment 1499214

View attachment 1499215View attachment 1499216

...Trainwreck and Something Good will get theirs this Friday! ...Eye Candy's might not need to at this rate- :rolleyes2:

TW >>
View attachment 1499224View attachment 1499225

SG >>
View attachment 1499226View attachment 1499227

....Still vacillating over my 3 horses, but figure SG for sure, Rosa and OPP most likely...

OPP is a hottie :dancer:

What a difference 12 days can make.
I just wanted to show a comparison,as to when I planted the girls out and how they look now,12 days later!

1660111050884.jpeg

Planting day

DSCN7979.JPG

12 Days later!!

Happy days! I'm looking forward to the next 12 days!:eyebrows::woohoo1:

Last edited:
OPP is a hottie :dancer:

NevLime >>

nev1.jpg

nev2.jpg

Orange Push Pop >>

opp1.jpg

opp2.jpg

ros1.jpg

ros2.jpg

TW >>

TW1.jpg

tw2.jpg

SG >>

sg1.jpg

sg2.jpg

Boom and that was a proper bunch of lovely ladies! :dancer:
As my original plan was to have an "oranges and lemons" canna grow, I have to agree that Orange PushPop sounds and looks amazing!:d5::cheers::headbang:
Seeing as I just repped you one of these will have to suffice :slap:
I'm also liking your pitcher plants!
I know you are a lover of orchids and I now see your pitcher plants.
Is there a thread of @Waira unusual plants and flowers in the forums??
I'm guessing there are Venus fly traps somewhere in your garden/home!?
shop of horros pCxxYDT.gif

Weed me Seymor (aka Waira)!:rofl:

Last edited:
Back