Completed The 2022 Outdoor Auto-Photo Competition!

That's a nice flower dude. A very nice smoke indeed if I do say so myself :rofl:
it's one of the best strains I have made in the past year. It's not an all day smoke :crying: one for the evening and Defo great for sciatica and muscle spasms.
Glad you like it mate . :thumbsup:

Photo place 2:
The big girl in the back is a Critical Fast by Dinafem and the small girls in front only in 30 Liter pots:toke:

20220803_200521.jpg

20220803_200839.jpg

Happy growing AFN!

Great to see your garden plants mate!:d5:
Thanks :cheers: it's different growing in these pots it's been a while since I've grown in pots outside. I didn't show a picture of the skunk hero. I must not have had enough nitrogen in the soil for her she needed something more she's got a little bit of yellow leaves growing up inside her. I had to make up hi nitrogen tea for her and it's lightning and thundering out right now hopefully that'll come through. I have another batch that's Brewing right now of high nitrogen tea.

Auto Mazar end of her life after 13 weeks from seed, what a joy to watch! Third time only water and chop at the weekend:headbang: the cola will stay with me:biggrin:
View attachment 1495492

View attachment 1495493

View attachment 1495494

Happy growing peeps!
This girl's looking real good.:headbang: but what size pot is that? It just looks a little small to me. I know you're a bigger guy than that you can carry a bigger pot. Lol:crying::cheers:

Photo place 2:
The big girl in the back is a Critical Fast by Dinafem and the small girls in front only in 30 Liter pots:toke:

View attachment 1496127

View attachment 1496128

Happy growing AFN!
Has this girl (big leave) got a lot of sativa in it? Nice looking girl's you got started there. Are those going to finish in October?

Everything's looking awesome man doing a great job this year:headbang::cheers::pass:

Auto Mazar end of her life after 13 weeks from seed, what a joy to watch! Third time only water and chop at the weekend:headbang: the cola will stay with me:biggrin:
:spels: she's a beaut' Mongol, first buds of the season too! :d5:... what's her aroma like?
Okay so the picks go like this.
:dancer::dancer::dancer: That's right my man, you get to dance with only 3 ladiez, no matter how many hotties are at the bar- :hump: :rofl:

....Dude, win-win-win with those 3! I still like that deck board gap girl though, that's some amusing shizzle :jointman:

Putting a Auto in this or a semi-auto,?.
:eyebrows: So the silver haze that turned out to be a semi-auto unknown I'm going to call it a semi-auto unknown...???
hmmm.gif
Hmmmm,... I'm not sure what to do here Zipperhead, coz she's both!? :rofl: .... could be a true, bred-as fast version that is in fact light sensitive, just hair triggered... could be a long cycle Sativa dominant true auto with a long veg cycle as well, the behavior also fits!
Since we will never know for sure, and you've picked your 3 photo's already, let's just chalk this one up as a long cycle girl, which is in fact what I'm betting on... That includes an anomalous auto that should be faster, but isn't due to the nature of the genetic expression in the occasional oddball pheno...
She's been in bloom nearly 3 weeks now right?

@Waira haven’t run the stems in a while but we have been getting a sweet skunk smell at dusk.

I really like the look of those fat leaves & structure on the something good. Reminds me of some plants I grew from bag seed back around 1981.
T20M is so loaded with prime stuff! I know Adam has more diverse stuff cooking too... The recent release of that Humboldt Affy almost made me bump another girl off the roster! I smoked tons of 80's Humboldt Indica's, and this one is like a timewarp back to those good olde days- :rofl: ( went to college at Humboldt State)... I lament now tossing those seeds from the occasional find in those buds back then... Some I have never seen the likes of since! Sooo many heirlooms then.... Fek! I'm killin' myself here :doh::haha:..... *sigh*.... next year!
I wanted to try SG because Adam really felt she was truly special, and the Sour StawBuried parent is quite the gem herself...
Nightcrawler OG Auto - Top shelf Elite - Genetics include Deadhead OG, Blue Moonshine and Top Shelf Elite's own Alien Nightqueen.
Unique flavor profile that's dominated by pine and lemon with lighter notes of gin, bitter chocolate and exotic woods. Other pheno's have an extra shot of pungent Diesel fuel. Yyields and resin production are top notch.
  • Auto Nightcrawler OG THC = 19%
  • Exceptionally Fast Inside or Out
  • Easy to Work With - Professional Results!
  • Very Oily - Lots of Terpenes, Perfect for Dabs
View attachment 1495971
Night Crawler OG

After asking several bods here and also some of our Portal Pals, if you want a proper couch lock spanking :baked::naughtystep: then "Taison" auto from VIP seeds will be the one to choose!!
View attachment 1495978
Taison auto
Taison Auto, pretty-much the same taste as Purple Kush, which is very dank and hazy,
Powerful indica-dominant hybrid, with a high amount of THC,the effect are extremely relaxing and if you smoke some more, it's outright narcotic.
Outdoors, in good conditions she can yield as much as 600g per plant!
It also has a natural resistance to fungus and pests and especially well-suited for outdoor cultivation, even in a less than optimal climate.
Genetics Purple Kush x Russian Auto

Narcotic Kush Auto will knock you for ten!
View attachment 1495977
Narcotic Kush auto
Large yields of crystal-coated buds bursting with physical power in just 60 days or less from seed. THC measures 22% & CBD levels are high as well for a body buzz that can't be denied!
Classic Afghani strain, with a high resistance to mold, mildew & pests as well as it's beginner-friendly nature, and Narcotic Kush Auto grows with extreme speed.
...getting dozy just looking at'm.... :sleeping:I'll be keen to see how they perform for you, and the effects - :greenthumb:
Did you even get any Witch Doctor Anvil from "Amber"? That's a notorious sledge' as well! ...long grow though, so she was out for me on the last cycle for the year....
the Chocolate Skunk auto is now finished and has been chopped! All of the autos are now finished in my garden and I am beyond happy with the results..
She looks stanky! That mix could make for some wild terps, like Legend does.... :eyebrows:

Some quick shots of the Lecter Auto dry flower. This is some fire meds @Sawney_bean is creating. This pheno taste n smells like Grape Bubble Yum n works great on my back pain .
:drool: oh man, that aroma makes me drool... Buds look pukka! ...how's the effect?

...getting dozy just looking at'm.... :sleeping:I'll be keen to see how they perform for you, and the effects - :greenthumb:
Did you even get any Witch Doctor Anvil from "Amber"? That's a notorious sledge' as well! ...long grow though, so she was out for me on the last cycle for the year....
"Witch Doctor Anvil" from " BCBudlady ", you mean! This aint the "Portal" :smoking:
You can't go mixing up different forums and the respective "non de plumes" of their members! :jointman: (just a little leg pull)!

To be honest I like plants with a 60 day cycle if possible. I have ear marked some strains with a 55 day cycle and the odd one with a 45 day cycle (or even less)!!
10 week (70 days) is my max cycle if possible!
A 20 week flowering Sativa, makes me shiver just thinking about it:yoinks:
Space is an issue at Arty Towers, so quick also means, I get to keep them smaller.

Fast Auto Strains,
Most strains listed here are sub 60 days strains, for the most part!
These are breeder quoted times, so it is possible they can go a few extra weeks.
Pheno variations, may also mean that, some plants take longer than others!
I am posting this list as a rough guide, don't quote me on the times!
These are the fastest autos I can find.
  • Amphetamine Auto - Cream of the Crop - Finish Time = 45 to 50 Days (6.5 - 7 weeks)
  • + Speed Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time = 49 Days (7 weeks)
  • Fast Bud #2 Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time = 7.5 weeks
  • Kush Mass Auto - Garden of Green - Finish Time = 45 - 55 days
  • Bighead Superfast Auto - Big Head Seeds - Finish Time = 49 Days (7 weeks)
  • Purple Punch Auto - Barney's Farm - Finish time = 50 -60 Days
  • Sticky Dream Express Auto - Positronics - Finish Time = 50 – 55 Days
  • Back to the Future #2 Auto - Tastebudz - Finish Time = 49 Days
  • Sour Crack Auto - Mephisto Genetics - Finish Time - 7 Weeks
  • Sweet Skunk Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time - 7.5 Weeks
  • Sweet Gelato Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time - 7.5 Weeks
  • Purple Punch Auto - Barney's Farm - Finish time - 50 – 60 Days
  • Short Nepali Auto - Fredom of Seeds - Finish Time - 55 Days
  • La Diva - Deliscious Seeds - Finish Time 6 - 7 Weeks
  • Monster Mash Auto - Exotic Seeds - Finish Time 7 Weeks
  • Watermelon Auto - Royal Queen Seeds - Finish Time - 6 - 7 Weeks
  • Green-O-Matic - Greenhouse Seed Company - Finish Time 6 weeks
  • Easy Bud - RQS - Finish Time - 5-7 weeks
  • Royal CBDV Automatic - RQS - Finish Time - 5 - 6 Weeks
  • Purple Mazar Auto - Cannabis Seed Store - Finish Time 55 - 60 Days
  • Auto Giga Bud - G13 Labs - Finish Time - 53 Days
  • Big Bang Auto - Greenhouse Seed Company - Finish Time 42 Days
  • Head Stash Auto - Big Head Seeds - Finish Time 7 Weeks
  • Fast & 2 Vast Auto - Heavyweight Seeds - Finish time 56 Days
  • Doctor Jamaica Auto - Vision Seeds - Finish Time - 56 Days
  • Mohan Ram Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time - 56 Days
  • Green Poison Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish time - 56 Days
  • All the Red Family from sweet Seeds say - Finish time of 56 Days

Last edited:
Hey Gtg brother!:bighug:
but what size pot is that? I

Yeah, it's a 7 galone grow bag, but i bumped it up to 35 Liters, that's pretty good and full flower i needed 5 Liter every 3 days or faster. I can't handle all 16 plants in 50 Liter bags, too much water consumption. Atm moment i can't handle more as i bring all out on bike, my legs are aching and my back is screaming, but from now on it will be lighter after the autoflowers are harvested.:smoking:
Has this girl (big leave) got a lot of sativa in it? Nice looking girl's you got started there. Are those going to finish in October?
Yeah, a little sativa part is in it, the photos are all in 50 Liter bags, so 13 - 14 galones, but they will all finish in September, only fast strains finishing in around 7 weeks can be done here, but for next year i tend to do more autos cause i can harvest them safe.:headbang:

.. what's her aroma like?
Cheers W!:d5: it's Mazar style, pretty harsh, earthy, spicy and that hint of kush sweetness, harvested her early this morning and will update later buddy!

Btw @Growtogrow how are you doing that high N tea? Could be good thing cause mine always run out at the end and i give salmon in the pots as high N dose............

"Witch Doctor Anvil" from " BCBudlady ", you mean! This aint the "Portal" :smoking:
You can't go mixing up different forums and the respective "non de plumes" of their members! :jointman: (just a little leg pull)!

To be honest I like plants with a 60 day cycle if possible. I have ear marked some strains with a 55 day cycle and the odd one with a 45 day cycle (or even less)!!
10 week (70 days) is my max cycle if possible!
A 20 week flowering Sativa, makes me shiver just thinking about it:yoinks:
Space is an issue at Arty Towers, so quick also means, I get to keep them smaller.

Fast Auto Strains,
Most strains listed here are sub 60 days strains, for the most part!
These are breeder quoted times, so it is possible they can go a few extra weeks.
Pheno variations, may also mean that, some plants take longer than others!
I am posting this list as a rough guide, don't quote me on the times!
These are the fastest autos I can find.
  • Amphetamine Auto - Cream of the Crop - Finish Time = 45 to 50 Days (6.5 - 7 weeks)
  • + Speed Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time = 49 Days (7 weeks)
  • Fast Bud #2 Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time = 7.5 weeks
  • Kush Mass Auto - Garden of Green - Finish Time = 45 - 55 days
  • Bighead Superfast Auto - Big Head Seeds - Finish Time = 49 Days (7 weeks)
  • Purple Punch Auto - Barney's Farm - Finish time = 50 -60 Days
  • Sticky Dream Express Auto - Positronics - Finish Time = 50 – 55 Days
  • Back to the Future #2 Auto - Tastebudz - Finish Time = 49 Days
  • Sour Crack Auto - Mephisto Genetics - Finish Time - 7 Weeks
  • Sweet Skunk Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time - 7.5 Weeks
  • Sweet Gelato Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time - 7.5 Weeks
  • Purple Punch Auto - Barney's Farm - Finish time - 50 – 60 Days
  • Short Nepali Auto - Fredom of Seeds - Finish Time - 55 Days
  • La Diva - Deliscious Seeds - Finish Time 6 - 7 Weeks
  • Monster Mash Auto - Exotic Seeds - Finish Time 7 Weeks
  • Watermelon Auto - Royal Queen Seeds - Finish Time - 6 - 7 Weeks
  • Green-O-Matic - Greenhouse Seed Company - Finish Time 6 weeks
  • Easy Bud - RQS - Finish Time - 5-7 weeks
  • Royal CBDV Automatic - RQS - Finish Time - 5 - 6 Weeks
  • Purple Mazar Auto - Cannabis Seed Store - Finish Time 55 - 60 Days
  • Auto Giga Bud - G13 Labs - Finish Time - 53 Days
  • Big Bang Auto - Greenhouse Seed Company - Finish Time 42 Days
  • Head Stash Auto - Big Head Seeds - Finish Time 7 Weeks
  • Fast & 2 Vast Auto - Heavyweight Seeds - Finish time 56 Days
  • Doctor Jamaica Auto - Vision Seeds - Finish Time - 56 Days
  • Mohan Ram Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish Time - 56 Days
  • Green Poison Auto - Sweet Seeds - Finish time - 56 Days
  • All the Red Family from sweet Seeds say - Finish time of 56 Days
Hugs Arty!:bighug:how you doing mate?:pass:

Cheers W!:d5: it's Mazar style, pretty harsh, earthy, spicy and that hint of kush sweetness, harvested her early this morning and will update later buddy!

Btw @Growtogrow how are you doing that high N tea? Could be good thing cause mine always run out at the end and i give salmon in the pots as high N dose............
I'm using Alaskan fish fruits liquid form and blood meal. Put all in a old sock making a tea with it letting it soak for 2 or 3 days with a air bubbler in a bucket. Stinks like hell but the microbes love it. The tea also has a bone meal and humic acid all the minerals that come with the Boogie Brew tea mix. I used a little bit of that. In this mix. Plus a wee bit of kelp meal a dash of raw brown sugar composted manure, and a generous portion of worm castings in the tea and in the pot I also use Mother Earth bloom because it's that time of the year.

The skunk Heroes already looking better.
20220804_100824.jpg
I still have another dose to give her today yet. In fact all of them will get another dose today I have a 5 gallon bucket that I'll divide between all 12 plants . We got thunder and lightning and rain up to Wazoo yesterday . And I've read in a lot of places that lightning helps the uptake of nitrogen in these plants .

The pots too small for skunk hero it's only a 15 gallon though. I run her again I'll run her in a at least a 30 if not even put her in a 65 like I got the Fire OG.
The guy I work for he's running a couple of plants in 100 gallon pots but he's not having a good time with them right now they're kind of small. But I believe it's just due to lack of sun where he has them positioned at in his garden. It could be other factors too.?
20220804_100857.jpg

But like I was saying earlier the lightning yesterday we had quite a bit of it and it was a lot of static electricity or ozone or whatever else is involved with storms. It stormed for quite some time yesterday about five or six hours. And all the plants from yesterday afternoon until this morning have at least jumped 4inches maybe 5. They're getting ready to top my 6 ft 3 fence and I can't have that. So after I put the brakes on the truck today it's going to be full-time plant tending from now until probably the 14th here and at the farm. About 40 plants total just call me Edward Scissorhands / GTG :haha: :headbang::cheers::pass:

Back