Absolutly love the structure of the CCB bro! Those sidelighted shots are neat too :grin:. As always TaNg doing his thang! TaNg's Thang

A question regarding the new GN light unit, the light output seems to be offset in your photo, is that just an optical illusion?

Once again the little star tells me to spread the rep around before I can hit you up? (again!):Sharing One:

PAL :peace:

MikeyB.

Here's a better look at the light.

UvoRHEG.jpg
p538jxR.jpg

Will be nice to get another light in there with them, looks like a lot of dark on the outside of those plants. You didnt get any mechanical plant rotators yet? That would be helpful right now!

Will be nice to get another light in there with them, looks like a lot of dark on the outside of those plants. You didnt get any mechanical plant rotators yet? That would be helpful right now!

Those are shadows from the plant at the side bro the light is giving a nice even coverage but yes I will need another if I'm going to grow another two plants.

i should add I usually take pictures of the grow rooms with the flash on but I'm not using it with the new light so we can see the light spread better.

Coming along super nicely bro.:thumbs:

Absolutely killin' it man! Doing Mephisto genetics proud! :Sharing One: I see you're on cruise control at every angle, as usual.

Absolutely killin' it man! Doing Mephisto genetics proud! :Sharing One: I see you're on cruise control at every angle, as usual.

Cheers Brother Reb.

Thanks bro great to see you and I can't wait to see you doing your magic again I've actually got a Auto Ultimate you would be proud of lol.

Salutations of the season Mr Tang, the King 'd be chuffed with any of your dusky maidens... Straighteth John Bull....

Have to go yonder and check out Princess Umas sister.... wherever she be....

That light and those plants are looking beautiful Mr. Tang gotta say you have it dialed in. So looking at the Hs1 and since ill be upgrading to leds next year how many would it take to light a 4x4 with 6 plants? Could I do it with 2?

That light and those plants are looking beautiful Mr. Tang gotta say you have it dialed in. So looking at the Hs1 and since ill be upgrading to leds next year how many would it take to light a 4x4 with 6 plants? Could I do it with 2?

My room is just a tad under at 1.2m2 and I'm hoping all I need is 2 in here bro.

It seems like that long waiting was worth to go. That light looks nice and looks like it has a nice Footprint. It is passive cooled or am i wrong Tang? Curious to see how the Budding is with the new Gn Units. The 2 Mephistos look killer but i aint expected something else from You. Keep on going with the Top Job.

Back