Damn tang always killing it bro.. I just cant wait to see huge buds on your girls!!

it wont be long..

:Sharing One:

I honestly dont have much to say beside, they look amazing bro. Very nice =)

In the top 2 pics left is the Chemdoggin and the right is Chem City Blues and the bottom 2 left is Auto Cheese and right Auto Ultumate

The Chen looks destined for glory mate

Damn tang always killing it bro.. I just cant wait to see huge buds on your girls!!

it wont be long..

:Sharing One:

I honestly dont have much to say beside, they look amazing bro. Very nice =)

Thanks for the love guys.

The Chen looks destined for glory mate

Im really happy with the both of them bro,I was just looking at them and they remind me of the 2 Blue Velvets size wise.

Yeah they do look similar bro

Day 35.

The new GN unit the Holographic Series 1 arrived yesterday so it was put into action straight away, it it's now flowering the 2 plants with just 75w I will be adding another HS1 next week to veg up 2 more plants.
The 2 girls are looking good,the CC Blues seems to have settled at around 50cm and the Chemdoggin 73cm,both are putting most of the energy into the buds now. Smells are getting stronger with CC Blues having berry fruity mixed with some earthy pine and the Chemdoggin has and earthy waxy smell. Both plants have now been flushed (yesterday) and are now on bloom nutrients.

Chem City Blues.
Xc1kXXR.jpg
QwZT4gE.jpg
qeW5Pbt.jpg
d1yj8L7.jpg
T9oyA3V.jpg
azUHhMO.jpg

Chemdoggin.
JZ72VQ3.jpg
Wk1oxP2.jpg
U0ORiBC.jpg
5omQf5r.jpg
EwpGvpc.jpg
FFqzPMe.jpg
Hm7NyCn.jpg
0koPkQs.jpg
y90I6Rd.jpg

As expected...... Nice............. REAL NICE....

As expected...... Nice............. REAL NICE....

Thanks bro great to see you and I can't wait to see you doing your magic again I've actually got a Auto Ultimate you would be proud of lol.

Last edited:
Nice led dude!!! Badass cooling system. I was waiting for you to try it out and see what it can do. Best of luck ma' man!

Day 35.

The new GN unit the Holographic Series 1 arrived yesterday so it was put into action straight away, it it's now flowering the 2 plants with just 75w I will be adding another HS1 next week to veg up 2 more plants.
The 2 girls are looking good,the CC Blues seems to have settled at around 50cm and the Chemdoggin 73cm,both are putting most of the energy into the buds now. Smells are getting stronger with CC Blues having berry fruity mixed with some earthy pine and the Chemdoggin has and earthy waxy smell. Both plants have now been flushed (yesterday) and are now on bloom nutrients.

Chem City Blues.
d1yj8L7.jpg
T9oyA3V.jpg
azUHhMO.jpg

0koPkQs.jpg
y90I6Rd.jpg

Absolutly love the structure of the CCB bro! Those sidelighted shots are neat too :grin:. As always TaNg doing his thang! TaNg's Thang

A question regarding the new GN light unit, the light output seems to be offset in your photo, is that just an optical illusion?

Once again the little star tells me to spread the rep around before I can hit you up? (again!):Sharing One:

PAL :peace:

MikeyB.

Last edited:
Back