Full update soon just waiting for a chap to come and service the boiler before I can get the girls out.....here's a teaser.

qQbvSa9.jpg

Is tallest one the Ultimate? Looks like its getting quite crowded in there, will they be separated soon? Im really interested in how yield/size compares between all 4 of those that you are growing currently...

So they are beautiful looking Tang. They are looking like they are going to be good producer's. That is around the height of a Think Different at the same age. Especially the CHEMDOG

The CC Blues is 46cm and the Chemdoggin 58cm with about another weeks stretch in them. I've always put the squat plants down to Rudi rather than the lights,if all my plants had tight internodes I would think something was up but I've had loads of tall ladies too. Should be looking good for bloom.

I just wondered as we always grow under hps from the get go (indoor)
and for us the average size is 90cm, same kind of height recorded starting indoors under hps then transplanted and moved outdoors.

Either way they look great :)

I wouldn't say it's solely related to the rudi in the genetics that effects size, just the combination of the af parent plant and the indica or sativa characteristics of the photo parent.

Cheers mitch!

I just wondered as we always grow under hps from the get go (indoor)
and for us the average size is 90cm, same kind of height recorded starting indoors under hps then transplanted and moved outdoors.

Either way they look great :)

I wouldn't say it's solely related to the rudi in the genetics that effects size, just the combination of the af parent plant and the indica or sativa characteristics of the photo parent.

Cheers mitch!

Im sure I will get another 10-15cm out of them so they will be a nice managable size lol,I may snip a few leaves off at the end of stretch.... Out of interest what's the biggest yeild you have had or seen of one of your Autos?

Im sure I will get another 10-15cm out of them so they will be a nice managable size lol,I may snip a few leaves off at the end of stretch.... Out of interest what's the biggest yeild you have had or seen of one of your Autos?

So far, the best was a sour bubbly @3oz, that was 1.5l pot, into a 12 litre grow bag, however our plants are always sharing a 600w hps, but always our plants are sharing lights in numbers from 12-25.
So it's not often they get to reach their full potential with us.
if I was growing for yield I would try 6 or 9 per 600 started in 18 litre poly pots.
its a shame gbd's last grow got cut short as they were looking very good.
cheers!

Little move around this fare morn,I've put the Ultimate,the Cheese and the Rebel Hybrid lights in the other room and temporarily put a standard MS0004 (120w) over each of the Mephistos,I should have 2 new GN lights next week so I will flower them both under just 75w,alongside them I will veg up DPs new autos a AutoBlackberry Kush and a Auto Euphoria under the other 75w. I will start the DPs next week.

mO6HJU8.jpg
jd3LV7B.jpg
hks0yn2.jpg
6rQBmd7.jpg

Mate they look awesome, what is the big girl on the left?

Mate they look awesome, what is the big girl on the left?

In the top 2 pics left is the Chemdoggin and the right is Chem City Blues and the bottom 2 left is Auto Cheese and right Auto Ultumate

Back