Ow man them girls are looking great bro. The Chem looks like she's going to get her frost on proper. Are you getting out any chemmy smells like sour?

Looking fabulous tang, good work.
im surprised the ccb has stayed so squat but she looks lovely all the same.

new lighting unit looks smart, it'd be nice to get 5 or 10 to play with :)

Hop digity:dig::horse::Growing:TaNg's Thang

May have got carried away here?

Hubbabuba......................smeliyscope? (Herbies?)

:wtf:

Haha, too funny Mr Tang!!! Did these start flowering about the same time the Ultimate you are growing did, or did the DP plants stay in veg a few days longer than these? Sure is a huge size difference between them, thanks for the updates buddy....

Haha, too funny Mr Tang!!! Did these start flowering about the same time the Ultimate you are growing did, or did the DP plants stay in veg a few days longer than these? Sure is a huge size difference between them, thanks for the updates buddy....

Their the same age and of course their different sizes their totally different Autoflower strains from different breeders I'm not growing 4 clones here bro.

They are looking stellar Tang that is a pretty good size on both the mephisto plants

Their the same age and of course their different sizes their totally different Autoflower strains from different breeders I'm not growing 4 clones here bro.

I know they are different plants that are the same age, what I was wondering is, do you think the size difference has much to do with variances in the length of the vegetative period, before flowering kicked in, or were they significantly larger the whole time, even before any flowers started showing. DPs plants seem to get quite large and Im thinking maybe the size difference might have a lot to do with the autoflower gene used when the seeds are produced, more than which photo parent the other attributes are from. If one auto gene is programmed to allow the plant to veg even a few more days, that could significantly increase the overall size potential of the plant. But maybe Im crazy and over thinking the whole thing...

I know they are different plants that are the same age, what I was wondering is, do you think the size difference has much to do with variances in the length of the vegetative period, before flowering kicked in, or were they significantly larger the whole time, even before any flowers started showing. DPs plants seem to get quite large and Im thinking maybe the size difference might have a lot to do with the autoflower gene used when the seeds are produced, more than which photo parent the other attributes are from. If one auto gene is programmed to allow the plant to veg even a few more days, that could significantly increase the overall size potential of the plant. But maybe Im crazy and over thinking the whole thing...

I've found some autos will have the same amount of veg time but they will have move vigorous growth,most of my autos end up about the 80cm - 100cm but occasionally I get a short bushy one like CC and then a beast of a plant like Ultimate. It's a bit of pot luck with Autos but that's why I love them so. Would be boring growing clones knowing what you would get every time.

Back