clones are so year 2000 and photos are just slow ! I wanna get high this year! lol

:Cheers me Dears:

Day 45.

Chem City Blues is seriously quick in bloom with a lovely sweet sticky smell,the buds feel nice and firm too after a cheeky pinch lol should have this girl on Overdrive soon.
I don't quite have the Chemdogging dialled in at the moment she has shown me some slight painless so I've increased the base nutrient strength of her feed,still looking good though.

Chem City Blues.
TJRvBBK.jpg
N2VeXgk.jpg
3DQs6lY.jpg
NwNgkn4.jpg
MugJgH5.jpg
g5CiOLF.jpg
ogg79Oy.jpg
gUf0i5E.jpg

Chemdogging.
KwIfWdx.jpg
GfhhrpV.jpg
TPeJxjs.jpg
5UvrXox.jpg
tBEMP9D.jpg
YfP0HvF.jpg
lKO2hHD.jpg
iPxDvrT.jpg
tBWZz4P.jpg
1AzhREj.jpg
PrfyoTT.jpg
f39zswe.jpg

Holy daisie chain... the light color looks amazing not to mention your ladies bro..

Looking great tang, beautiful pics thanks :)

Day 50.

I'm becoming more and more impressed with these new lights performance,I know it's only been 3 weeks but these 2 plants have had all of there bloom phase under HS1s, their growing as if they have all the light they want and the buds are swelling and frosting up beautifully.
Chem City Blues is now on Overdrive and I should be looking at harvesting her in 3 weeks. Few calcium def rust spots on her but purely my fault for running out of calmag,not long to go so it won't affect yield she should be around 3 or 4 zips.
The Chemdogging is a little slower maybe an 80 day plant but if she carries on gaining weight she should have 5 or 6 zips on her and its some seriously frosty blooms too.

CC Blues.
75fA9U2.jpg
yvbSs2P.jpg
4Gt0vyE.jpg
NXlUftW.jpg
ixfplSh.jpg
zbHTIDF.jpg
3XzvkHt.jpg
TV4mDC6.jpg

Chemdogging.
RFoRaAt.jpg
AU96W1n.jpg
FWQm6bM.jpg
kzwllhh.jpg
W9qoia9.jpg
O5subb2.jpg
0LT74Jo.jpg
s3QIqcq.jpg
d9uEs4E.jpg
fNPrtnC.jpg
XMrvRSS.jpg
n2WoylR.jpg
oCpRx3G.jpg
xkDaSx0.jpg

Quite amazing! Don't know what else to say.

Looking swell tang!
dont forget you need to get in touch about your secret Santa prize :)

dude that chem looks awesome, how is she smelling bro?

Quite amazing! Don't know what else to say.

Thanks brother.

Looking swell tang!
dont forget you need to get in touch about your secret Santa prize :)

Cheers man, Oooohhh I like a prize lol.

dude that chem looks awesome, how is she smelling bro?

Shes a looker ain't she lol she has a beautiful smell bro it like honey and fruits with a fresh mint undertone. The CC Blues has a very sweet skunky smell.

" "

speechless eP.

Back