New Grower Test grow. 12/1 advanced.

Reaction score
HEY AFN. Been thinking about starting this 12/1 advanced grow. 15/45 stagger. And just for testing dropping some autos in there. Getting it ready so updates soon to come.

Wish you the best day ever!

Looking forward to it bro.:thumbsup:

Be sure to give us lots of details of things like grow equipment and soils, nutrients and what your grow space is like.

This helps us see whats going on in your grow and will help if we need to lend a hand , should you need it.

Be sure to have a good look around the forums, it is a great place packed to the rafters with handy hints and tips plus some amazing grow journals.

I find reading grow journals so addictive and learn so much from them, there are so many different techniques, I never stop learning new stuff!

I am really looking forward to seeing you grow journal and wish all the best and have a great grow!:greenthumb:

Why not drop by the "Live Stoners Gossip" part of the forum, we have lots of fun and laughs as well as canna gossip and can be an absolute hoot! It is a great place to meet new members and make new friends.:cooldance:

Here's a link for ya - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/live-stoner-gossip.35098/page-1483 This is the latest page but it moves fast, so much chatter and laughs the pages just roll by!:smoking:

I wish you all the best with your grow and can't wait to see some pics too,:baked:

All the best

Arty

Hey dude, I'm intrigued. I'm guessing the 12/1 is lights on/off but you've lost me (not hard lol) with the 15/45 stagger, what does that relate to?
Best of luck with it anyway

Looking good in her bud if you have any questions let me know. Happy to help

I like experiments. I'll be watching if you don't mind. :biggrin:

Hey dude, I'm intrigued. I'm guessing the 12/1 is lights on/off but you've lost me (not hard lol) with the 15/45 stagger, what does that relate to?
Best of luck with it anyway
12 hours on with a 15/45 staggered is every hour for 12 hours the light will be on for 15min off for 45min. This is an advanced light cycle so I really have no idea what to expect. I will have updates later today.

This grow is not looking too bad for four hours worth of light. This seems to be something I am going to have to play with granted of i can afford too. At the moment they look about two weeks behind I am going to cut this here. And start again when the plants are bigger I would have to say from my perspective, at this point of day 30 these girls where not ready for the extreme light cycling. I don't think I have failed as I only set forth to get answers. As of now I have concluded the following:

1. Dinafem blue amnesia xxl
Fast Buds GSC
2x flash purple Mazar
THC bomb
Rock wool seedlings just made sure water ph was what i wanted and then after all seeds where placed and marked I wet them. Left them in the dome till they out grew it. They where transplanted to 11l pots 1 part coco to 2 parts lava rock.
Mars hydro led 900w.
Started April 10
Ended May 10
Conclusion. Do not start so early. Not proven yet. Updates soon

Follow the rabbit

Back