USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

I could only do one, but I could do some seed making too. I want to see what can be done in Earth boxes.
I looked into those after I saw a few people talk about them on here. Looks and sounds like they’re one valve away from being soil based autopots lol

Sorry for the delay guys. I just got the mylar bags in the mail today so packs will start shipping tomorrow. I will inbox tracking numbers to everyone individually! This is gonna be awesome. I'm already itching to pop a few more and get growing with you!

Looking forward to getting your discreet packet.
I had a friend send me some beans once. Not so discreet. He sent them in a vial placed in a regular paper envelope and jammed a high-speed sorting machine. They delivered a few crushed shells. For two years afterward, every box and mailer delivered to me had probe holes or was blatantly opened. Just saying :rofl:
:smokeout:

I looked into those after I saw a few people talk about them on here. Looks and sounds like they’re one valve away from being soil based autopots lol
Saw a guy that modded his. Didn't see any results though.

How big are these girls typically and their fire right? Not to temperamental? I might grow more then 2 assuming extra seeds included. I haven't started next grow yet so I have the space.

How big are these girls typically and their fire right? Not to temperamental? I might grow more then 2 assuming extra seeds included. I haven't started next grow yet so I have the space.
It depends on the standard variables.. The pink phenos get the tallest at around 3-4 feet.. The purple phenos are about the same or a little shorter but yield/stack more than the pink phenos. The end smoke also depends on the pheno.. The common factor is the tangie aftertaste. They aren't temperamental at all, very stable plants. There are 5-6 in each.

I've got everything ready for everyone, except for @WildBill. To @woody and @bakEQuatorial, yours are ready but I can't guarantee any sort of time frame. Just a heads up!

Once people have theirs, I'll set up a thread for the grow and germ a few as well..

Last edited:
As soo as the 4x4 opens up after the current grow it will be dedicated to Pinky... and maybe a blue dog autofem I got from a good growbro!

It depends on the standard variables.. The pink phenos get the tallest at around 3-4 feet.. The purple phenos are about the same or a little shorter but yield/stack more than the pink phenos. The end smoke also depends on the pheno.. The common factor is the tangie aftertaste. They aren't temperamental at all, very stable plants. There are 5-6 in each.

I've got everything ready for everyone, except for @WildBill. To @woody and @bakEQuatorial, yours are ready but I can't guarantee any sort of time frame. Just a heads up!

Once people have theirs, I'll set up a thread for the grow and germ a few as well..
It will be very interesting to see how different methods and styles affect the growth and production. I'll get to see a few different things that might fit in my style.
I'm eager for the ride man!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

And away we go.
full

Back