USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Thanks for the great logo pics @Proph the white dots are flash splatter. I'll take others later.

Tent Fires2.jpg

The eagle has landed. Pinky T. 2 seeds planted. Where do you want me to make a journal or are you making one for us all? Or we logging it in here? Heres my babies planted with plant markers so I dont mix anything up while growing several strains. Marked the date I planted the seeds (today) on the plant marker. Thanks for the free stickers also bro. They will be going in the tent. Lol
20210116_161908.jpg

The eagle has landed. Pinky T. 2 seeds planted. Where do you want me to make a journal or are you making one for us all? Or we logging it in here? Heres my babies planted with plant markers so I dont mix anything up while growing several strains. Marked the date I planted the seeds (today) on the plant marker. Thanks for the free stickers also bro. They will be going in the tent. Lol View attachment 1276885
Looks like it's time fer Proph to start dat thread!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think it wud be kind of cool if you bred both colors and make 2 seperate strains. Ppl love pink and purple weed both. If I was you I would breed with the best phenos from both colors. And some people are looking for sweet strains, others are looking for diesel or gassy tasting strains. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Just a thought :cheers: but not telling you what to do cuz it's your project. I just think it'd be kinda cool if you did.

Forgot that it's MLK day. No package til tomorrow...

They have arrived! Got the pack today after work. Thanks for the stickers too! Love the design
B5B03D0D-CB60-4002-8820-D9859A7ED141.jpeg
DEBF6789-AF3D-4A55-B450-60774CC63D8A.jpeg
60534060-CCD1-494B-9A12-D694619B0BE9.jpeg
and the cost of shipping?... priceless! Lol

Back