USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

-All plants must be named
-pots must be turned/rotated 15 degrees every 15 minutes
-update pics must include your favorite candy somewhere in the background.
-plants must listen to a minimum of 2 hrs of radio a day, split between local talk radio and top 40 hits..
-no touching/smelling/rubbing of the plants, stems, or leaves, for any reason, ever.

:crying: :crying::crying:
I read the first 2 and thought shiiiiiiit.. then got to the third and knew it was a wind up.. 4 and 5.. I just fell to bits.. brilliant :d5::jointman:

@Proph

Nice fresh beans. Soaked them overnight, put in a wet towel in the morning, were cracked with 1/2" tails the next afternoon and cupped, then broke ground the next afternoon.

My Tent isn't pretty. Thin mylar is hard to keep trim. But it works.

Proph, I put all my pics in albums, they get watermarked. If there is ever one you want clean just ask. If there is an alternative way to post without, let me know. I'm not familiar yet with all the features of the last upgrade.
full

You have to look close for this one because it's cotyledons are stuck together and verticle. I went back a little while later to see if she needed help and they had opened fine.
full

:smokeout:

Gonna get mine started this evening, or this weekend. Depends on how deep into my music I get.
I’ve got a “trip hop” song I’m trying to put together that’s been nothing but a headache, So it’s hard to tell.

Both Pinky T's are both above coco coir this morning. 1 was above coco last night and the other made it this morning. when they open up more I will take some photos. Not much to take pics of yet. But i wanted to update that my babies are alive now. Day 1 shall be today.

Gonna get mine started this evening, or this weekend. Depends on how deep into my music I get.
I’ve got a “trip hop” song I’m trying to put together that’s been nothing but a headache, So it’s hard to tell.
Wheres your song? I wanna hear it :headbang:

Back