USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Ennui, I get it. I like it. Good job Proph.
:pass:

My seeds arrived a lot faster than i expected, so i put 2 into root riots a few hours ago. Would have ran 4 if knew they were coming so soon.
My stealth shipping did rough up the seed surfaces a little hopefully it doesnt affect germination
IMG_20210123_200119.jpg

IMG_20210123_200127.jpg

I will be growing these in my home made dwc buckets. 20 litre/5 gallon buckets with a haliea v30 airpump.
The grow room is about 8ftx 6ft with 600w hps and spiderfarmer sf4000.
8inch phresh hyperfan for extraction and 16inch oscillating fan for air movement.
IMG_20210123_203633.jpg
IMG_20210123_203657.jpg

Will move the soil autos into the other room when these fill out a bit.
:pass: :pass:

I received mine too! Almost thought @Proph was high and forgot to put seeds in package lol. Turns out, he was just being a genius!

I had planned to start these next round but they reached so soon plus I got quite some non germs. I have my last two pots, a 5gal and a 2gal but the soil is not as prepared as I'd hope. Basically recycled soil from last round with just half cup of worm castings top dressed. Will give them Megacrop 1.0 if I run into any issues.

I'm in a mess with my updates right now. Will organize them all in the next 24 hours.

To refresh my memory, do we post updates here or is there another dedicated thread?

I received mine too! Almost thought @Proph was high and forgot to put seeds in package lol. Turns out, he was just being a genius!

I had planned to start these next round but they reached so soon plus I got quite some non germs. I have my last two pots, a 5gal and a 2gal but the soil is not as prepared as I'd hope. Basically recycled soil from last round with just half cup of worm castings top dressed. Will give them Megacrop 1.0 if I run into any issues.

I'm in a mess with my updates right now. Will organize them all in the next 24 hours.

To refresh my memory, do we post updates here or is there another dedicated thread?

Were updating in here i think bud

Were updating in here i think bud
I believe so...

...speaking of which:
The two I grabbed out of the “aww it’s so cute” (as my wife said) pack went in a cup of water yesterday, And then into their starter cups this morning since they were both on bottom.
7D24D881-1A0C-43C5-B5AA-37C3BE856C37.jpeg

When they pop up, One’s going into a 7 gallon pot of dirt, And one’s going in a 7 gallon pot of coco coir.

I believe so...

...speaking of which:
The two I grabbed out of the “aww it’s so cute” (as my wife said) pack went in a cup of water yesterday, And then into their starter cups this morning since they were both on bottom.
View attachment 1279932
When they pop up, One’s going into a 7 gallon pot of dirt, And one’s going in a 7 gallon pot of coco coir.
Aaannnd they’re up.
29F077FC-F1C5-451B-AB47-7FFCD3A4B99E.jpeg

...that was quicker than I had expected.

Aaannnd they’re up.
View attachment 1281093
...that was quicker than I had expected.
Nice! Fresh seeds make a world of difference, lol. Looks like the one on the left is already showing color. Actually, they both look to be growing purple stocks. Shhhwweet! I'll compare them to everyone else's seedlings. I have a few planted myself and will post pics in a couple of hours when my lights turn on.

Nice! Fresh seeds make a world of difference, lol. Looks like the one on the left is already showing color. Actually, they both look to be growing purple stocks. Shhhwweet! I'll compare them to everyone else's seedlings. I have a few planted myself and will post pics in a couple of hours when my lights turn on.
First thing I noticed!

Back