USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

I wanna know what “trip hop” is.

Writing a hip-hop song while trippin' yo balls?:gassy:
I dunno. I like all kinds of rap. From mainstream to underground and horrorcore or acid rap. I think trip hop is a European thing.

Wheres your song? I wanna hear it :headbang:

I gave up on the trip hop song. Too much of a headache. I just couldn’t get the pieces to fit together in a cohesive manner that I liked.

The best way to describe what I was attempting to do is listen to the song “Excess” by Tricky.

I’d post the page that I have my new music up on, But it’d betray my anonymity, So I’ll just pm you an unmastered mp3 of something similar that I recently did.

I gave up on the trip hop song. Too much of a headache. I just couldn’t get the pieces to fit together in a cohesive manner that I liked.

The best way to describe what I was attempting to do is listen to the song “Excess” by Tricky.

I’d post the page that I have my new music up on, But it’d betray my anonymity, So I’ll just pm you an unmastered mp3 of something similar that I recently did.
15552572196324.jpg

Thanks Dichoti. I'd never heard that term so I searched U-tube and have been grooving on some really cool tunes. very cerebral, meditative. some of the undertoned vocals seem very close to subliminal.
:pass:

Thanks Dichoti. I'd never heard that term so I searched U-tube and have been grooving on some really cool tunes. very cerebral, meditative. some of the undertoned vocals seem very close to subliminal.
:pass:
Is it something like Gregorian chant music that I listened to in the late 80s-early 90s?

Is it something like Gregorian chant music that I listened to in the late 80s-early 90s?
ENIGMA that was the name... I liked that kinda music.

Back