USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Shhhhwweeet! Glad to see packs are landing! I think we'll just keep this thread going and post updates here. I'll be germing a few tonight myself! Pretty excited to see these plants in other people's tents!

The name Tent Fires is a play on words/ode to us tent growers. In the photo period world tent growers catch slack for being small time.. We might be in little tents, but we make/grow fire in these little tents!

Shhhhwweeet! Glad to see packs are landing! I think we'll just keep this thread going and post updates here. I'll be germing a few tonight myself! Pretty excited to see these plants in other people's tents!

The name Tent Fires is a play on words/ode to us tent growers. In the photo period world tent growers catch slack for being small time.. We might be in little tents, but we make/grow fire in these little tents!
Love the meaning behind the stickers.
What are the stipulations of the grow? Update once a week with pics?

Love the meaning behind the stickers.
What are the stipulations of the grow? Update once a week with pics?
Stipulations??? But of course (evil laugh)..

-All plants must be named
-pots must be turned/rotated 15 degrees every 15 minutes
-update pics must include your favorite candy somewhere in the background.
-plants must listen to a minimum of 2 hrs of radio a day, split between local talk radio and top 40 hits..
-no touching/smelling/rubbing of the plants, stems, or leaves, for any reason, ever.

Lol... No real stipulations... My mind set when testing for other breeders is to give as much info and as many updates as I would like to have, if the strain was mine.. So include any info you feel growers would want to know or should know.. Some people like to document everything/every change.. So whatever feels right to you!

Lol.. I guess I should add that a couple of things Im looking for is the age when they show sex, the age when they start showing color, how many weeks of flower, etc.. The basics I guess!
I really appreciate you all helping out!!

I think we should document everything!

After all..................most of us growers are STONERS too! :baked: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

We forget stuff!....................................................... just like I forgot to add this sentence!

I think we should document everything!

After all..................most of us growers are STONERS too! :baked: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

We forget stuff!....................................................... just like I forgot to add this sentence!
My plants look the same as when I planted them. Still nothing yet. Lol I'm guessing by tonight or the morning they shud sprout. Any day now. Been feeding 150 ppm MC nutes since planting them at 5.7 to 5.9 ph in mother earth coco. Same as I did to all the other autos I started in coco and they're growing well and sprouted just fine. Week 2 above coco I will up the ppm up. Temps can range 65 degrees Fahrenheit at night to 70 to 75 during lights on. Rh always between 40 and 60 with running my dehumidifier in the auto 8x4 tent from Vivosun. Using cheap china leds for veg that been working great and will use an autocob per plant from cobshop.net for bloom once my flowering autos finish.

Back