USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Same. Covid slowing shit down. That is the mail system right now. I'm sure they be in by Monday.
Yah figured... no worries! Told proph I can’t do anything til the run is done. He is good with that. Committing the tent to pinky when they’re done. Maybe fit a blue dog or two and maybe a CMOG auto in there as well... not sure yet.

Tracking said Friday, but looks like they’ll be here tomorrow or Monday...
That's what I'm beginning to think, too. Mine's been at my home post office for two days now. This isn't a huge town, So either something is up, Or the mailman got another DUI.

Mine didnt land yet either. Took a couple extra days last time I ordered blueberry seeds from across the country. Mail system is lagging due to covid on usps site it says still.

So dont be suprised if they dont show up tomorrow either. I'm guessing monday but hoping tomorrow cuz I'd like to get them planted the sooner the better.. lol but cant control the mail unfortunately

Checked tracking, package will be here Monday as it is at post office 1.5 hrs away this am. Too lat to make it to my post office...:shrug:

Back