USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Is this full yet? If not, I'm game.
Let's call it filled then, hahaa! I'm just waiting on seed containers to arrive in the mail.. And we all know how that's going right now, lol. Should have everything sent out by the end of the week.

I've got a few people's shipping info so far, you guys can send it as your ready.. I'll inbox @woody and see if we can make the UK thing happen! If so, that would make 10!

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have to back out. Sorry.

Sorry for the delay guys. I just got the mylar bags in the mail today so packs will start shipping tomorrow. I will inbox tracking numbers to everyone individually! This is gonna be awesome. Im already itching to pop a few more and get growing with you!

Sorry for the delay guys. I just got the mylar bags in the mail today so packs will start shipping tomorrow. I will inbox tracking numbers to everyone individually! This is gonna be awesome. Im already itching to pop a few more and get growing with you!
Yay. I got coco coir and soil to get em popping. Will decide what I'm gonna rock. Might do both.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Whut timing Bro! LOL! I planted four beans a little less than 36 hours ago and three are almost up.
When these girls are done, I'll devote the whole tent if you're still good to go.

You’re good. The mail service is a nightmare this time of year... And with covid, most offices are only running at 30-40%.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Whut timing Bro! LOL! I planted four beans a little less than 36 hours ago and three are almost up.
When these girls are done, I'll devote the whole tent if you're still good to go.
Hell, Since my Alf#5 decided she wanted to be short and stocky, I’m gonna start one as soon as they arrive. I figure I’ll pop one in a 7 gallon pot, and one in a 5 gallon autopot. Alf#5 and lanky looking LSD25 will be down before the stretch unless Pinky is quick asf.

*edit* My iPad changed the word “lanky” into “skanky” for some reason.

Last edited:
Hell, Since my Alf#5 decided she wanted to be short and stocky, I’m gonna start one as soon as they arrive. I figure I’ll pop one in a 7 gallon pot, and one in a 5 gallon autopot. Alf#5 and skanky looking LSD25 will be down before the stretch unless Pinky is quick asf.
I could only do one, but I could do some seed making too. I want to see what can be done in Earth boxes.

Back