USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Damn, if I didn’t have a tent and closet full I’d be in! But oh well... I’ll be waiting for when they’ll be available to the masses!
Yeah, what Dichoti said, will prob have space in March/April... could do 6 in a 4x4.

I'll have room for 4 plants. I'm not organic. Will use Remo nutes in 5 gal bags of worm compost.

Merry Christmas :pass:

I'll have space in March/April. Organic in two EarthBoxes and two 15 gal fabric pots in a 4x4. By that time, I should either have another SP3000 in the tent to replace the CaliLightworks for a total of 600watts or a FC6500 for 650watts

If Pinky Tuscadero is like you said, it should be a very full 4x4 tent with big girls.

Proph
You'll get my regular well documented grow journal.

Wish you could so this in the next 10 days. With a nice cool winter grow, her colors should show quite nicely. Currents lights are Mars SP3000 at 300 watts and a old California Lightworks Solar Extreme 220 Actual Power Draw Of 165 Watts

What up @Cultivators ! Like the title says, I'm looking to sponsor a max of 10 (ten) seed testers to grow out my Pinky Tuscadero Auto Fem. Im looking to ship the first week of January and to start the 1st week of February. I'm looking for people with room to grow 2 or more plants at once. The purpose of this test is to verify as many phenotypes as I can and an estimated ratio. So the more you're able to run the better, but 2 plants will be the minimum. I have a few journals here that show her creation from start to finish, but it's broken up into several journals and kind of hard to follow. My current grow journal features this strain from seed to harvest as well. But to make things easier I'll explain my process in detail here..

As of today, Pinky T is an f3 full auto fem. I started years ago by hunting a 10 pack of auto regs I got from Daz from Mephisto. The cross was chemdogging x Ripleys Og.. I used the pollen from a stinky, well stacking male, on a quick flowering, branchy female to make f2 stock to hunt.. Next I ran about 5 packs of Devils Cream from Sweet seeds. I picked a the heaviest yielding female that showed color the fastest, and pollinated her with the Chemdogging x Ripleys pollen.. I ran about 30 seeds of this auto reg cross over the next year or so.. found two females that showed color and sex very early on and and the branch structure I liked.. The devil's cream plants like to grow a think main cola with tight nodes.. The chemdogging x Ripleys plants have much more of an open structure with wider node spacing.. I wanted a mix of the sativa structure with the devil's cream yield.. I ended up reversed one female that was chem leaning and pollinated one That was a devil's cream leaner.. That got me to the f1 full auto fem generation. I ran 25 or so of the f1's.. Found 2 more females that I liked that shared the color, yield and quick flower that I was aiming for and reversed one (chem leaner) and pollinated the other (devil's cream leaner).. The full auto f2 selection was based on branch structure/height, smell and node counts. I ran a bunch of those f2's.. 90% of them showed color.. Most of the buds from these f2's ended up being a pinkish color with really nice structure and bud stacking. They mainly smelled like a fruity wine.. So on my final run of the f2's I picked two more females that expressed that pink color and the few traits I had been wanting, reversed one, pollinated the other.. Thus the name pinky.. That happened early 2020. I've been running the f3s here and there throughout the year and sending out testers on IG.. They are very stable and all show color. Most a deep pink.. Some get dark purple. The pink phenos are the chem leaners with the more open structure and gas terp profile.. The purple phenos are the devil's cream leaners that have heavy yields and sweeter terp profile.. The tallest has been 4 1/2 feet in a 5 gal pot, shortest has been 2ft in a 1 gal pot... The most common phenos have been the pink chem leaners. No herm issues or mutants reported. I'm very happy with them now and finally feel ready/confident enough to share them with my fellow AFNers! If all goes well I will make a plan for them to be available to as many as possible.

I don't want you to just grow out the seeds and report back. I want to be a tad bit more involved than that, so I'll be growing some Pinky Ts right along side you. I will be making the same updates as you and will be available for any questions or concerns.

If you are interested just confirm that you can start between the end of Jan and begining of Feb. and how many plants you can commit to! I'll take the first 10 volunteers.. or if we don't get to 10, then I'll leave this thread open/unlocked until we get as many as possible.

I appreciate the help so all testers will receive extra seeds to grow on their own at their convenience.

Thanks in advance!!
Proph
I'm down to grow 2 plants @Proph. In 5 or 7 gallon grow bags in soil or coco coir with mega crop and autocobs or a couple 1000 watt leds for choice of lights you want me to grow em under. In a 8x4 tent. But I would LST them for height control. Some plants get stupid tall and I'd rather LST for a bunch of colas. If your interested hit me up homie. Thanks. I am down and will make room by then. I live in Michigan USA

Happy Holidays All! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Thank you all so much for showing interest! It really does means a lot!

Sooooo... Based on the responses I've decided to expand the time frame so that all that were interested can participate with no issue. If you said you can start anytime between now and the begining of Feb then we're good to go! If some of you want to start asap thats super cool too! If you said you can start some time in March, that's fine as well. We will just keep the test thread going until you finish! Easy peasy!

So far I've counted 9 (nine) replies with a yes, or interest but start date concerns..

@bakEQuatorial, @Dichoti, @AFNG, @nizmoKush, @Jpkindbud, @Feenix, @WildBill, @Hazyrook, @NorthernLights_420....

If this sound good to you guys then I'll wait a couple of days for one more person and if not, then I'll start sending seeds out and you can start as soon as you're able! Cool??

I'm stoked to see the color show!

Happy Holidays All! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Thank you all so much for showing interest! It really does means a lot!

Sooooo... Based on the responses I've decided to expand the time frame so that all that were interested can participate with no issue. If you said you can start anytime between now and the begining of Feb then we're good to go! If some of you want to start asap thats super cool too! If you said you can start some time in March, that's fine as well. We will just keep the test thread going until you finish! Easy peasy!

So far I've counted 9 (nine) replies with a yes, or interest but start date concerns..

@bakEQuatorial, @Dichoti, @AFNG, @nizmoKush, @Jpkindbud, @Feenix, @WildBill, @Hazyrook, @NorthernLights_420....

If this sound good to you guys then I'll wait a couple of days for one more person and if not, then I'll start sending seeds out and you can start as soon as you're able! Cool??

I'm stoked to see the color show!
Awesome! I get to try a Proph cross. Reading the process, I'm sure they'll be fire! I'm most attracted to the fact that I get to learn from you.

Do we send you a PM with shipping details? Any pot size limit?

I am definitely good in the March/ April time. I have space for 6 in the 4x4 in prob 3 gal pots, promix premium soil, 2x kingbrite 240w 3500k, 1 Mars hydro TS 600, Megacrop newest 1 part, Bud explosion. Let me know when to send info!

Looking forward to watching this grow along, would have joined in a heartbeat if i was usa.
Great to see someone putting in the effort and doing some real auto breeding.
Best of luck everyone
:pass: :pass:

Back