USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

I could grow 2 now in 5 gal DWC now. Or at the start of march I can stick 8 of em on the flood table in a 4x4.

Happy Holidays All! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Thank you all so much for showing interest! It really does means a lot!

Sooooo... Based on the responses I've decided to expand the time frame so that all that were interested can participate with no issue. If you said you can start anytime between now and the begining of Feb then we're good to go! If some of you want to start asap thats super cool too! If you said you can start some time in March, that's fine as well. We will just keep the test thread going until you finish! Easy peasy!

So far I've counted 9 (nine) replies with a yes, or interest but start date concerns..

@bakEQuatorial, @Dichoti, @AFNG, @nizmoKush, @Jpkindbud, @Feenix, @WildBill, @Hazyrook, @NorthernLights_420....

If this sound good to you guys then I'll wait a couple of days for one more person and if not, then I'll start sending seeds out and you can start as soon as you're able! Cool??

I'm stoked to see the color show!
Heck yeah!!! Some great growers/people in this list! I'm excited also. :cheers:

Happy Holidays All! I hope you all had a blessed Christmas! Thank you all so much for showing interest! It really does means a lot!

Sooooo... Based on the responses I've decided to expand the time frame so that all that were interested can participate with no issue. If you said you can start anytime between now and the begining of Feb then we're good to go! If some of you want to start asap thats super cool too! If you said you can start some time in March, that's fine as well. We will just keep the test thread going until you finish! Easy peasy!

So far I've counted 9 (nine) replies with a yes, or interest but start date concerns..

@bakEQuatorial, @Dichoti, @AFNG, @nizmoKush, @Jpkindbud, @Feenix, @WildBill, @Hazyrook, @NorthernLights_420....

If this sound good to you guys then I'll wait a couple of days for one more person and if not, then I'll start sending seeds out and you can start as soon as you're able! Cool??

I'm stoked to see the color show!
Hell yeah, man. I’m actually excited. I love colorful strains.
I’ll throw a couple in my 7 gallon pots, and give my autopots (5 gallon, I believe) another shot to add diversification to the grow, too, If I can make it up to the storage area.

Awesome! I get to try a Proph cross. Reading the process, I'm sure they'll be fire! I'm most attracted to the fact that I get to learn from you.

Do we send you a PM with shipping details? Any pot size limit?
Thanks bro! Im excited myself! And yup, just inbox me the shipping info and I'll start sending out seeds Monday or so. If someone starts immediately I'll get an official thread going! This is a freestyle grow so no restrictions or requirements. Im looking for as much variation in grow styles, pots sizes and experience levels as possible. So whatever you feel comfy with!

Is this full yet? If not, I'm game.

Back