Pinky T 9 days above coco. With mega crop 200ppm feed at 5.8 ph

Attachments

• 20210130_175457.jpg
    20210130_175457.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 20210130_175447.jpg
    20210130_175447.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
Pinky#1 is having an issue. I went in last night and all her leaves were cupping. She wasn't dry and nor overwatered, no clawing. I flushed her
and the bottoms flattened back out and the tops are working on it. I'm concerned some critter could be dining on her roots. Prepping a pot for her now and will check close. She's on the same regimen as #2, same soil and feed and #2 is fine.
full

Pinky #2
full

:smokeout:

I think I needed this grow along to remind me how many variables are really at play here, lol. I guess I've really been in my own little grow world for the last few years.. I'm glad there are multiple grow styles and environments being used. With that said.. I'm not sure if any of what I'm about to type makes any kind of difference to anyone, but figured I'd mention it..

I started researching plant/seed intelligence in like 2016/17 after a convo with Daz.. One he'll of a rabbit hole, sheesh.. But a basic summary of what I've learned over the years is that plants and seeds are both much smarter and much more intelligent then we know. All gens of this line were grown and bred using organics. This info is embedded in their dna/genetic codes.. I'm saying this because if all of the different grow styles. The seedlings may be sensitive to feeds as none have ever gotten a bottled or liquid nutrient. So start feedings off light just in case.. I'm a believer of science, lol and the little I've learned about bio intelligence. So if you believe that DNA is DNA, and genetics are genetics, then you can understand that if both of your grandparents and parents had a low tolerance for alcohol, that you most likely will as well.

Again, just some info I wanted to pass on. When Daz and I talked breeding it was a point the he brought up.. That most breeders don't tell you anything about how the gens were grown/made. So if you gets seeds from a line that was made solely using hydro.. Then plant those seeds in soil and wonder why they aren't vigorous, that could be part of the issue. That initial adjustment period is likely much needed.

Anywhooo.. Do as you will, and if this makes any sense to you, use it where you see fit!!

Pinky#1 is having an issue. I went in last night and all her leaves were cupping. She wasn't dry and nor overwatered, no clawing. I flushed her
and the bottoms flattened back out and the tops are working on it. I'm concerned some critter could be dining on her roots. Prepping a pot for her now and will check close. She's on the same regimen as #2, same soil and feed and #2 is fine.
full

Pinky #2
full

:smokeout:
What's your humidity at? Too much
I think I needed this grow along to remind me how many variables are really at play here, lol. I guess I've really been in my own little grow world for the last few years.. I'm glad there are multiple grow styles and environments being used. With that said.. I'm not sure if any of what I'm about to type makes any kind of difference to anyone, but figured I'd mention it..

I started researching plant/seed intelligence in like 2016/17 after a convo with Daz.. One he'll of a rabbit hole, sheesh.. But a basic summary of what I've learned over the years is that plants and seeds are both much smarter and much more intelligent then we know. All gens of this line were grown and bred using organics. This info is embedded in their dna/genetic codes.. I'm saying this because if all of the different grow styles. The seedlings may be sensitive to feeds as none have ever gotten a bottled or liquid nutrient. So start feedings off light just in case.. I'm a believer of science, lol and the little I've learned about bio intelligence. So if you believe that DNA is DNA, and genetics are genetics, then you can understand that if both of your grandparents and parents had a low tolerance for alcohol, that you most likely will as well.

Again, just some info I wanted to pass on. When Daz and I talked breeding it was a point the he brought up.. That most breeders don't tell you anything about how the gens were grown/made. So if you gets seeds from a line that was made solely using hydro.. Then plant those seeds in soil and wonder why they aren't vigorous, that could be part of the issue. That initial adjustment period is likely much needed.

Anywhooo.. Do as you will, and if this makes any sense to you, use it where you see fit!!
Makes sense. And I hate not knowing much about strains that I'm growing. So it was cool that we got to know how you got to where your at with your project. Glad to be a part of it. My plants are doing well with Mega Crop in my first coco run ever. I've grown in hydro at first then in soil and now teying coco. Organics is next on the list but I dont know much about it really yet. One learning step at a time. Lol

What's your humidity at? Too much

Makes sense. And I hate not knowing much about strains that I'm growing. So it was cool that we got to know how you got to where your at with your project. Glad to be a part of it. My plants are doing well with Mega Crop in my first coco run ever. I've grown in hydro at first then in soil and now teying coco. Organics is next on the list but I dont know much about it really yet. One learning step at a time. Lol

44% at present 37-44% range at constant 79 F.Usual range with 4 other various plants showing no problems. :pass:

Back