USA Only *Tent Fires* Pinky Tuscadero Auto * Test Thread *

Yes but it was starting to show slightly. She's definitely got her own preference and I'm just her valet hearing "shaken, not stirred"
:crying:
Yes Ma'am.
LMMFAO!!!!!

Ya just have to laugh at some damn things with growing canna. Crying won't do ya a damn bit of good.
In my current grow, I wanted to cry when I realized I let the little seedling stretch too damn much while they were cozy in their little incubator environment. I just had to chuckle about it.

Even more so when a couple days after finally turning up the lights off the lowest damn settings, each girl started to fall over. I said "F it" and propped each one up with a combo of toothpicks and wire bread ties. That just some comical stuff right there. It's even more funny that it actually worked and you can't even tell they had a problem! :funny:

I don't think canna will ever cease to amaze me.

LMMFAO!!!!!

Ya just have to laugh at some damn things with growing canna. Crying won't do ya a damn bit of good.
In my current grow, I wanted to cry when I realized I let the little seedling stretch too damn much while they were cozy in their little incubator environment. I just had to chuckle about it.

Even more so when a couple days after finally turning up the lights off the lowest damn settings, each girl started to fall over. I said "F it" and propped each one up with a combo of toothpicks and wire bread ties. That just some comical stuff right there. It's even more funny that it actually worked and you can't even tell they had a problem! :funny:

I don't think canna will ever cease to amaze me.

Add in smoking new strains all the time and it's a trip.:headbang:

She's quite the contortionist, holding her own at the moment enjoying the light. I think it's just a matter of dialing in the right amount of fluid. Now she's showing some claw that's easier to read. I'ma gonna let her dry out some then feed her sparingly. She's a bit stunted as opposed to her sister that got the same feeding. Cutting her back too just in case.

<PinkyT Auto 1 & 2>​
full
Where the fan at? I get leaves that look this way when i have too much air on them.. Just a thought!

Where the fan at? I get leaves that look this way when i have too much air on them.. Just a thought!

At the moment, there isn't one. I started redoing my mylar a little while ago and got sidetracked. Wanted it tidier for this grow but made it worse. Haven't rehung the fan yet. It gets good circulation with no direct breeze..Sacrificing some main stem girth but it wasn't an issue last or this grow. I usually keep them dancing.
:pass:

It's a water issue. I aim at 5.8 ph and never more than a point up or down. Going by the DutchPro recommendation. So I think it's just a volume issue. It's a hearty fighter and I'll get her dialed in.

Ok.. I officially have three going, lol. Again, had to mow the cover crop and couldn't find #4.. So F it, lol.. We're going with three. Gives me a little more place.. Last run in this pot 3 pinkys filled it out pretty well.
20210202_201543~2.jpg

@Proph

I went ahead and moved my girls to their big pots this morning. One is filled with this stuff, and one’s a mix of this and coco (couldn’t find my scoop, or it would be a full pot of coco coir)View attachment 1281955
View attachment 1281956
7 gallon cloth pot. 5 gallon cloth pot

If you notice the wet ring around the cups, that’s a mix of :View attachment 1281957
andView attachment 1281958

Both are mixed below the recommended “seedling” dosage, Due to the fact that I have no clue what’s in the soil.

Next update will happen when I see any changes.
The girls are as wide as their 20oz starter cups now. And happy.
C125A7E8-CEB2-4E29-AE68-64AE502FFD53.jpeg
7C22D6C5-3580-41FF-9D2C-31E98771022C.jpeg
3277380C-2DEA-492D-A399-74B22BB4249E.jpeg

Both Pinky Ts above mother earth coco now for 2 weeks and 2 days. (16 days) They are getting 340 ppm mega crop nutes at 5.9 ph. I ordered some advances nutrients sensi grow and bloom a&b coco version for my coco grow. Once my new nutes arrive I will rock those in my coco grow and rock my mega crop in soil cuz it works good in my soil grows.

Attachments

• 20210206_102134.jpg
    20210206_102134.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 20
Back