What's the difference between pink and purple??

The grip :what?:

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs in a hot tub??

Stew

Oh yeah.. No joke ak48's 15% off at Nirvana seeds this week... Just throwing it out there

Man I missed the good ones evidently... Sorry Blue didn't mean to start a riot or anything

It's all good Stepaside :) It's a fun thread!

Please do try to keep it within the parameters of normal social behavoir :rofl: ... as in - don't let anyone be a plonker with bigotry or racism etc etc. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... we all know the rules :):bighug:

:smokeout:

How to get rid crotch crickets shave one side off down there 151 on the forest now get your ice pick and your lighter ready now burn down the forest and when they come out you hit them with the ice pick that's it easy and do not for get to put the foil around the redwood tree

It's all good Stepaside :) It's a fun thread!

Please do try to keep it within the parameters of normal social behavoir :rofl: ... as in - don't let anyone be a plonker with bigotry or racism etc etc. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... we all know the rules :):bighug:

:smokeout:

Yeah my bad I didn't think it through. Some of them might be a bit offensive. Did you actually delete some? Or are you going to?? If I knew how to set parameters I would've. Again to any offended sorry

@Jtsmoker lol you're on a roll today!

If it's no joke - are you sure you want your childs picture on a cannabis website?! For your security (whether legal medical or not) it's a bad idea to put personal details on here.

While we're all nice and friendly - - god know's who might see it! :)

Please be more careful!

Back