DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

Ok to add to the baking theme... Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies, 1 cup fine ground Sour Orange Diesel Kush and 2 cups raspberries (in place of water)

images

This where you'll end up after eating one Rhyces 11% ganja to brownies mix brownies.

I know your plants love their new home ... bet it's nice not working on the floor ... :d5:

I agree 100% about Mephisto and flowering ... they do like to show off don't they ... :kiss:

Those cookies look effective ... I have mass quamities of lightly cooked ABV ... How much would I put into a premade cookie mix to get a buzz ...

:eyebrows:

Got that idea from you. You said one time they are divas.:love: The buds on these two girls are getting larger by the minute. :poof:

I know your plants love their new home ... bet it's nice not working on the floor ... :d5:

I agree 100% about Mephisto and flowering ... they do like to show off don't they ... :kiss:

Those cookies look effective ... I have mass quamities of lightly cooked ABV ... How much would I put into a premade cookie mix to get a buzz ...

:eyebrows:

Two Tablespoons to a 1/4 cup.

I find ABV the best for making cookies. Even the fully vaped ABV will whack you up.

Rhyce just did 11% of the weight of brownie mix. I am sure it was fresh decarboxlatied weed.
When I was visiting Rhyceland and did the brownies there I did 1/2 cup of weed and I actually was hallucinated.

Experiment with the amounts. ABV can be very powerful. I recently did a Tablespoon of ABV simmered in olive oil with some garlic, salt, pepper and butter (to finish off the taste, classic French method) poured that on fresh spaghetti with grated Parmesan. Within an hour I was the highest I have ever been. Not scary, but a great stone. So be careful.

Ok to add to the baking theme... Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownies, 1 cup fine ground Sour Orange Diesel Kush and 2 cups raspberries (in place of water)
That sounds delicious; I'm tempted to try it, without the weed. There is no way in hell I would make that with the weed; I can see myself eating the whole batch and then realizing I was starting to "feel funny" as I what I had done sunk in.

BayLee,

I have been watching since you started on this. Well done sir. I have been looking for a large TV cabinet myself as well. I started a 3.5 gallon bubble bucket and the plant is turning into a mini monster. As of 2 days ago I am no longer able to get her out of my current cabinet due to the short opening and she still has 30 days to go.

I may have missed it but what brand carbon filter are you using? I just replaced my generic carbon filter with a CAN 2600 and the difference is night and day.

again awesome work and good luck with this and all of your future grows.

Stay frosty!

BayLee,

I have been watching since you started on this. Well done sir. I have been looking for a large TV cabinet myself as well. I started a 3.5 gallon bubble bucket and the plant is turning into a mini monster. As of 2 days ago I am no longer able to get her out of my current cabinet due to the short opening and she still has 30 days to go.

I may have missed it but what brand carbon filter are you using? I just replaced my generic carbon filter with a CAN 2600 and the difference is night and day.

again awesome work and good luck with this and all of your future grows.

Stay frosty!

I am not using a filter at all. The Cool Tube and exhaust take up a lot of space and I haven't installed filter. The armoire is in a back den. I have a dual window fan blowing air out of the room and a dual window fan blowing clean air into the den. That pretty much cleans the room odor. The den's air is being changed at a good rate so I really do not need a filter. An ONO block in the room does help keep the smell down too. In fact really do not need the ONO block. Enough air circulation in the armoire and room is the key.

Hopefully your girl has stopped stretching. The last last four weeks or more should be putting on bud weight. Ganja has a way of growing to the max w,o any real issues. They kinda know when to put some fat on. Good luck. Thanks for the look.

Back