DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

Got back on the regular laptop. I've been using tapatalk which is really a nice iPhone app.
Grow cabinet has been up and running for a week now. Pretty much happy with it.
Have the Max Fan running on 2nd speed. Have excellent suction (negative pressure) going on. The temps are running about 10-12 degrees higher than the room temp.

Nothing new to report. The Armoire is complete and that's about it. If I do more work on it I'll post it. But this thread is pretty much closed.

Thanks to all.

Armoire grow area is been a consistent 82F (28C) The Max Fan is on #2 and there is plenty of negative pressure to actually shut the front doors. I have the den's temp at 70F (21C). Would need to keep the den at 65F (18C) if I kept the fan speed at #1 to keep the grow area at 82F (28C). At 65F it's too chilly. Actually I really don't need the A/C on. A small dual window fan is all I need now. With the window fan on exhaust and the window next to the fan open slightly. I have a near perfect grow environment. That's if my other half decides to keep her hands off the thermostat. Hay Honey that's what a thermostat does. It regulates the environment. It's not a on/off switch for the furnace.............. The Max Fan is powerful enough to exchange the air in the den and keep the grow area cool.

Light 400W HPS is 10' above the tops of the girls with a fan blowing over their top foliage. Been giving them 1 teaspoon of Epsom Salts with every watering. This was a lesson I learned at Rhyceland Grow and Cook Weed Weekend.

Last edited:
This Monday will be Opening Ceremony of The Rhyceland II Stealth Armoire and Holiday Vape Party. The guest speaker will be none other than Ryhce Saroni himself. He's taking the day off from his busy cannabis scheduel to be the guest of honor. We hope to post pics of the ceromonies and maybe an instruction on the Volcano vaporizer. Holiday treats will be available for all to enjoy. Lunch will be served too. :glutton:

:xmas:

Back