DIY Television Armoire Grow Box aka BayLee420 goes Stealth

You cold always use foam weather strips to block the light leak
The light block isn't an issue at the moment. Stealth is good, but it's in my own personal den. Nobody is allowed in there and actually nobody comes over anyway.

I will light block it better. I need to set up the intake on the right side near the bottom. My ballast is down there. Planning on running an intake duct there to get cooler air. At the moment the exhaust/intake are in the back of the armoire. No a good idea.

Your idea of weather stripping is going to get the job done.

7a1b5e9c9c2c73dd22ced5b8b7af64cb.jpg

Girls are loving it

0fdf8acf0e46da517de674616a36b77d.jpg

Is it ok to post picks of my grow in here

Nice and healthy. Noticed that you joined yesterday. Honored that this thread was picked to show off your grow.

You need to show off those girls. There are only six or so AFN members following this thread. Hardly the number that we have here. Pick a thread that you'd like to follow and give us an intro.

AFN is by far the best site to get introduced to quality grows.

Thanks for chiming in. Best of luck.

Nice and healthy. Noticed that you joined yesterday. Honored that this thread was picked to show off your grow.

You need to show off those girls. There are only six or so AFN members following this thread. Hardly the number that we have here. Pick a thread that you'd like to follow and give us an intro.

AFN is by far the best site to get introduced to quality grows.

Thanks for chiming in. Best of luck.
Thank you bro for the warm welcome I'm kind every one else that's know me I'm theguyfromohio on every other canna sight I'm a photo guy have only 6 grows under my belt run 4-5 girls at a time photos that is am currently running my first set of autos 2x alien triangle auto by mephisito and 1x quick one by royal queen seeds in with my autos are 2photos hellion by santuarygardens and 9# hammer romulan cross hammer of the gods by nw exclusive genetics

Thank you bro for the warm welcome I'm kind every one else that's know me I'm theguyfromohio on every other canna sight I'm a photo guy have only 6 grows under my belt run 4-5 girls at a time photos that is am currently running my first set of autos 2x alien triangle auto by mephisito and 1x quick one by royal queen seeds in with my autos are 2photos hellion by santuarygardens and 9# hammer romulan cross hammer of the gods by nw exclusive genetics

What are you running them under?
Soil? Nutrients? Set up?

We have a Photo Grow section here too. One grow site with all the bases covered.

Back