Dinafem TehSnow's 2nd Grow, Critical + 2.0 Auto

It will for sure. Mine sure did. Here's what she looks like at day 63 (Blue Critical Auto though).

Attachments

• Evernote Snapshot 20170110 195535.jpg
    Evernote Snapshot 20170110 195535.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 85
It will for sure. Mine sure did. Here's what she looks like at day 63 (Blue Critical Auto though).
Sorry I spaced out a little bit :smoking: holy hell what a monster!! I'm gonna try only one plant after this grow, gonna post an update. I can see you had some canoeing, burned tips, some brown spots, I feel you man :bump:

Day 56

• I can't edit the first page of the thread, so I'll just update the list of my nutes with AN BigBud and AN Overdrive

Watering only with ph'd water between the feeds, girls like hitting the bottle a lot. The winter was very very cold, and since I have an apartment in the attic, the ambient temps were pretty damn cold. The upper leaves are permanently cooked up from the various deficiencies/toxicities/, bottom leaves are still nicely green and without spots. Watering 1-1,5l of filtered ph'd water usually every 2-3 days, feed-water-feed. Using 1 tablespoon of molasses during plain watering. Still using bigbud, gonna quit it soon and use overdrive until the end. Lollipopped couple of updates ago. Using the netting I managed to expose the majority of the budsites so there's a pretty good lower growth too. Gotta say... writing all this on two brownies is hard... :biggrin::biggrin:

IMG_20170114_131215.jpg

IMG_20170114_131144.jpg

IMG_20170114_131126.jpg
IMG_20170114_131129.jpg

IMG_20170114_131156.jpg

IMG_20170114_131126.jpg IMG_20170114_131129.jpg IMG_20170114_131135.jpg IMG_20170114_131144.jpg IMG_20170114_131156.jpg IMG_20170114_131212.jpg IMG_20170114_131215.jpg IMG_20170114_131227.jpg

Sorry I spaced out a little bit :smoking: holy hell what a monster!! I'm gonna try only one plant after this grow, gonna post an update. I can see you had some canoeing, burned tips, some brown spots, I feel you man :bump:

Day 56

• I can't edit the first page of the thread, so I'll just update the list of my nutes with AN BigBud and AN Overdrive

Watering only with ph'd water between the feeds, girls like hitting the bottle a lot. The winter was very very cold, and since I have an apartment in the attic, the ambient temps were pretty damn cold. The upper leaves are permanently cooked up from the various deficiencies/toxicities/, bottom leaves are still nicely green and without spots. Watering 1-1,5l of filtered ph'd water usually every 2-3 days, feed-water-feed. Using 1 tablespoon of molasses during plain watering. Still using bigbud, gonna quit it soon and use overdrive until the end. Lollipopped couple of updates ago. Using the netting I managed to expose the majority of the budsites so there's a pretty good lower growth too. Gotta say... writing all this on two brownies is hard... :biggrin::biggrin:

View attachment 686963
View attachment 686960
View attachment 686957 View attachment 686958
View attachment 686961

View attachment 686957 View attachment 686958 View attachment 686959 View attachment 686960 View attachment 686961 View attachment 686962 View attachment 686963 View attachment 686964

I left for vacations and that's when most of the deficiencies happened but that's not what you see here. All the deficiencies you see on this pic is due to the flushing part. Heavy feeder. Love calcium and magnesium.

Day 56

View attachment 686963
View attachment 686960
View attachment 686961

View attachment 686957 View attachment 686958 View attachment 686959 View attachment 686960 View attachment 686961 View attachment 686962 View attachment 686963 View attachment 686964
Btw I still believe your buds are gonna explode despite the deficiencies lol, at least flushing will be faster. How's the aroma ?
Mad props for writing this without any typos on brownies, i couldn't have done it lol

Btw I still believe your buds are gonna explode despite the deficiencies lol, at least flushing will be faster. How's the aroma ?
Mad props for writing this without any typos on brownies, i couldn't have done it lol

Deep citrus skunky funky smell, sticky as hell already. Thanks, I triple checked :biggrin:

Last edited:
Can I ask do you plan on feeding just water or will you be introduced feed back into the water regime?. Going of the shots I would say these have 14-21 days left so feed could be back introduced for 5-10 days then a plane water flush with maybe some added molasses for the final 7-10 days?. This should give a nice, clean end product :thumbsup: I do think they have quite a bit of extra weight to put on and you've done a good job pulling these back together and I think they will finish strong :slap:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Can I ask do you plan on feeding just water or will you be introduced feed back into the water regime?. Going of the shots I would say these have 14-21 days left so feed could be back introduced for 5-10 days then a plane water flush with maybe some added molasses for the final 7-10 days?. This should give a nice, clean end product :thumbsup: I do think they have quite a bit of extra weight to put on and you've done a good job pulling these back together and I think they will finish strong :slap:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks a lot for your help and everyone else's, I'll keep trying until I do this strain a justice :smoking: I plan on reintroducing the feed and will add molasses with overdrive during the final 10 days of the flush just to see what happens :smokeit:

Last edited:
Day 50

Finally caught on to actual day, I'm back from my death bed. Watered today, added more cal-mag to get rid of the spots, hopefully. I'll stay on the big bud for now, will switch to overdrive later.

View attachment 684368
View attachment 684370
View attachment 684371
View attachment 684373
View attachment 684368 View attachment 684369 View attachment 684370 View attachment 684371 View attachment 684372 View attachment 684373 View attachment 684374 View attachment 684375 View attachment 684376

Man I love the "upskirt" shots of your canopy and how cleaned up you keep your girls.
You've got a green thumb my friend ! Nice to make your acquaintance :smoking:
Cool strain selections, very interesting ! :weed::peace::weed:

Man I love the "upskirt" shots of your canopy and how cleaned up you keep your girls.
You've got a green thumb my friend ! Nice to make your acquaintance :smoking:
Cool strain selections, very interesting ! :weed::peace::weed:

Thanks a lot for the praise :d5: :thanks:, I want to try all sorts of things out but I feel like I kinda messed up this one with the discoloration , so I'll try again until it looks stunning. I've started growing last year and read up a lot of info from all over the internet, various growing sites, forums, reddit even, but AFN is truly my kinda place :thumbsup:.

Contrary to a lot of the information floating on the net, majority of modern autoflower strains have really sturdy genetics, so I lollipopped everything below the top canopy (and little bit of undergrow). Thanks to the exhaust fan, I have air coming from the bottom through passive intakes, so I only spread air around the dense tops with a single oscillating fan. Next time, I'm getting a single autopot and will try all sorts of things on the plant, topping, lst etc. :shooty:

Looking good! Looks like they'll be fast to finish!

Day 56

View attachment 686963
View attachment 686960
View attachment 686961

Back