Dinafem My 2nd Fruit Auto and Critical +

@Trooperwife really nice, I wouldnt say that Fruit will handle topping this well ;) awww, it makes me wanna drop the last bean like right now :D

@Trooperwife really nice, I wouldnt say that Fruit will handle topping this well ;) awww, it makes me wanna drop the last bean like right now :D
I topped the first Fruit as well and both times they seem to be doing well. If you have space, DROP any other bean to try it! Somehow, I just love this strain.

I topped the first Fruit as well and both times they seem to be doing well. If you have space, DROP any other bean to try it! Somehow, I just love this strain.
Yeah I know that You did ;) thats why I have that reaction ;) sry if that wasnt clear probably bad use of wouldnt (?), since ENG isnt my first language, well not even second :D so apologies for that ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I know that You did ;) thats why I have that reaction ;) sry if that wasnt clear probably bad use of wouldnt (?), since ENG isnt my first language, well not even second :D so apologies for that ;)
lol, no need to apologize, little misunderstanding or I was stoned? Anyway, we need to grow more 'fruit' :smoking:

Last edited:
Day 48 for Critical + and Day 52 for Fruit Auto - Exceptionally impressed with Critical+ and it is fattening up like no body business! For this grows, all I care is about the Fruit Auto and thought to try some other strains, they still have a few weeks to go but the rates they are fattening up, I am going to have big harvests! @Dinafem-Mark So far, I am very very pleased with all the strains from Dinafem as they all exceed my expectation.

I added black treacle with every other watering.

Critical+ (day41-48)
Day 41.jpg
Day 42.jpg
Day 44 (1).jpg
Day 44 (2).jpg
Day 46 (1).jpg
Day 46 (2).jpg
Day 48.jpg

Fruit Auto (day45-52)

Day 45 (1).jpg
Day 50 (2).jpg
Day 46.jpg
Day 46 (2).jpg
Day 48 (2).jpg
Day 50 (3).jpg

Attachments

• Day 45 (2).jpg
    Day 45 (2).jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Day 48 (1).jpg
    Day 48 (1).jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Day 50 (1).jpg
    Day 50 (1).jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 56
So far, I am very very pleased with all the strains from Dinafem as they all exceed my expectation.

Oh, thank you for the kind words and positive feedback my friend :pass:

So glad your enjoying our creations :thumbsup:

Considering Auto Critical 2.0 is around 5 days younger she looks to be ripening up a little faster than Fruit Auto. This is to be expected as Critical is fast :pass:

Fruit Auto is not far behind though and starting to develop some lovely flowers :thumbsup:

Looking bang on track in here :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

They both are fattening up really nicely, especially Critical +, one of the side branches is too heavy that it is bending over! Trichs are mostly cloudy so I will give it another week or so. As of today, Critical+ is day 58. Been watering it every other day with black treacle.

Day 50 (1).jpg
Day 50 (2).jpg
Day 50 (3).jpg
Day 50 (4).jpg
Day 52 (1).jpg
Day 52 (2).jpg
Day 52 (3).jpg
Day 54 (1).jpg
Day 54 (2).jpg
Day 54 (3).jpg
Day 56 (1).jpg
Day 56 (2).jpg
Day 56 (3).jpg
Day 56 (4).jpg
Day 58 (1).jpg

My Fruit Auto is catching up with the Critical +, tho it is 4 days advance than it. She is fattening up as well but it will take a bit longer, should be the last week of this month or early Jan, we shall see! As of today, she is in day 62 and water her every other day with black treacle.

Day 54 (1).jpg
Day 54 (2).jpg
Day 54 (3).jpg
Day 56 (1).jpg
Day 56 (2).jpg
Day 56 (3).jpg
Day 58 (1).jpg
Day 58 (2).jpg
Day 58 (3).jpg
Day 60.jpg
Day 62 (1).jpg
Day 62 (2).jpg

Harvested for Critical+ and Fruit Auto

Critical+ is very very sticky with very dense and firm buds, wet weight 170g.

Day 64.jpg

Fruit Auto has the same nice grapefruit smell as I remember and sticky as well. 155g wet weight, buds are not as big as my previous one but I think it is due to my limited knowledge of soil grow with BioTabs.

Day 69 (1).jpg
Day 69 (2).jpg

Will update with dry weight and complete the smoke reports when they are all cured properly!

Conclusion : Very happy with Critical+, easy to grow, hassle free and give me big fat dense buds. As for the Fruit Auto, I am bias, I just love this strain! BioTabs is good to use if you don't want to spend too much time faffing around, it is very convenient to use and gives you decent harvest. Once again, a happy customer of Dinafem!

Back