Dinafem TehSnow's 2nd Grow, Critical + 2.0 Auto

9Fk8l17.jpg

NETfTMB.jpg

mDNjlbp.jpg

d3cEIoP.jpg
@TehSnow , Great Job On your Critical.... I also have one going, I hope you can check her out!:slap:

Thank you very much for ending of the diary with a final weigh in and 130+g in my book is a great result :slap: you have some very nice looking end product and once fully dry and cured would love a smoke report :pass:

Until then thank you for this grow diary you have done a great job and again thank you for the final weigh in and picture update very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark.

:d5: :bravo: :headbang: great results and haul Teh', an fine job done on them all! :slap: - beautiful, frosty dense nuggs :greenthumb:... C+2.0 is popular for good reason, and lots of fine grows here show why :drool:... I'm thinking of running the photo' version outside this year! Have you done a Smoke Report yet? That's a fine thing to do for others looking to pick quality strains, and give folks-- like me!-- a little preview of what might be in store for them later- :eyebrows: ... How are the aromatics on them? And the buzz feel? I'm a variety slut, so when I plan my grow, I try to pick a "buzz spectrum" to suit day-night preferences, plus aromatics are as important to me as outright potency,...

Thank you very much for ending of the diary with a final weigh in and 130+g in my book is a great result :slap: you have some very nice looking end product and once fully dry and cured would love a smoke report :pass:

Until then thank you for this grow diary you have done a great job and again thank you for the final weigh in and picture update very much appreciated!

All the best

Mark.

Thanks! I'll write up one today probably. :smoking:

Well done !! beautiful buds.
On my side, i still have some blue critical auto buds left. I've also harvested my auto bubble.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful grow with us :thumbsup:

It sure produced some beautiful buds :d5:

:d5: :bravo: :headbang: great results and haul Teh', an fine job done on them all! :slap: - beautiful, frosty dense nuggs :greenthumb:... C+2.0 is popular for good reason, and lots of fine grows here show why :drool:... I'm thinking of running the photo' version outside this year! Have you done a Smoke Report yet? That's a fine thing to do for others looking to pick quality strains, and give folks-- like me!-- a little preview of what might be in store for them later- :eyebrows: ... How are the aromatics on them? And the buzz feel? I'm a variety slut, so when I plan my grow, I try to pick a "buzz spectrum" to suit day-night preferences, plus aromatics are as important to me as outright potency,...

Thanks! I'll tag ya in the smoke report so you can gaze through it :thumbsup::woohoo1:

Back