Indoor Teetee's Dinafem Cookie & Blue Amnesia plus Night Queen & Toofless Alien

day 79 - nearly done
Welcome back. It's been a few weeks since the last post, and not much has happened... they are all slowly progressing towards the finish line.

Here they are just over a week ago on day 71, with the very tall Dinafem Cookie centre rear, then going clockwise, Blue Amnesia, Toofless Alien, and Night Queen...
large.5e7717d8f375e_day71group.JPG

....and today on day 79........
large.5e771802a10e9_day79group.JPG

You can see the colas filling out, but that's about it. I've been a bit better at watering them, and they are reasonably happy.

Here's the Cookie....
large.5e7717f681d59_day79Cookie1.JPG

Quite a lot to fit in one frame, and my photography ain't the best these days, but she's laden with some nice looking buds.

Here's a cola shot.....
large.5e7717fd888a2_day79Cookie2.JPG

Blue Amnesia is also a tall girl.....
large.5e7717e7eb62a_day79BA1.JPG

No doubt about this one being an Auto.... flowering on 24/7 as she's meant to!

She's also filling out well....
large.5e7717ef4a9ba_day79BA2.JPG

The Cookie and Blue Amnesia are both very similar in structure, predominantly a main centre stem with a few side branches lower down. They had time for a good stretch after they moved from the Solo cups into the 25L airpots (quite late on day 33).

The Night Queen is also doing reasonably well after the late move and numerous episodes of severe dehydration early on....
large.5e7718067e2ec_day79NQ1.JPG

She didn't get as tall as the other two, but she's a stocky one....
large.5e77180ac16c5_day79NQ2.JPG

The Mephisto 'Toofless Alien' - my last one..... she was already well into flower by the time I moved her out of the Solo cup on day 33, so she didn't stretch at all.

One main cola developed, and it's quite solid and juicy, and close to finishing, but there's also been some side action since the move into the 25 L airpot, which is at a different state of maturity to the main cola....
large.5e77180f3bdbb_day79TA1.JPG

The main cola is there in the centre and front while the less mature side branches rise up at the back.

Here's a closer look at the main cola....
large.5e771813c557e_day79TA2.JPG

... and a different view....
large.5e7718180fc01_day79TA3.JPG

My 6 inch intake fan broke down about a week ago, I walked in to see my tent looking like a balloon!

As a quick fix, I had to replace it with my 6 inch intake fan, and use a 4 inch fan for intake instead.

That's made managing temps difficult in this hot spell, and I recorded a max of 38°C at one point.

I use 6 inch (150mm) Hyperfans for intake and extraction. Each one comes with it's own speed controller so I can adjust each one to get enough extraction to manage the heat and get a bit of negative pressure. Now I have my shiny new 6 inch Hyperfan back on the intake, I'm able to manage temps a bit more, and I'm running between 25-30°C.

I have 4 more seedlings on the go, they popped 10 days ago after I planted them direct in Coco in Solo cups.

Here they are on day 3 - clockwise from the top left, Blue Amnesia, Night Queen, Colorado Cookie and a day 2 Daiquiri Lime under wraps....
large.5e7717d0db3fa_day3BANQCCDL.JPG

As always I love Night Queen for it's heavy hit, and Blue Amnesia is a tasty big producer.

The Dutch Passion 'Colorado Cookie' is an old favourite and the Daiquiri Lime has earned me a spot on the Dutch Passion blog in the past.... another masive potential yielder!

I'm pleased these both germinated, as they were from stock I got almost 6 years ago in April 2016!

100% succesful germination for 18 grows doing 4 plants each time.... I can't be arsed to do the maths.

Here they are today on day 10.....
large.5e7717dfcea9b_day10DLNQBACC.JPG

I've got 2 bags of Coco ready to move them into bigger pots, but all I have are the 25L airpots that are currently in use.

I might get some cheap plastic 5L 'normal' pots and move them over in a few days time.

I've got some 5L airpots, but they are tricky to move into 25L airpots later on. The roots get disturbed and that can slow down growth for upto 3 days at a cruical time.

I figure the smooth conical shape of the regular 5L plastic pots will be easier to transplant as I can use the pot to make the right shaped hole in the coco in the 25L airpot, remove the pot and pop the plant in the hole.

The current grow is at day 79... and they probably have another 3 weeks on them, so I won't have those 25L airpots available for the new grow until after day 30, which as you've seen from this grow, is WAY too late.

Have a nice weekend and stay Corona Virus free. Wouldn't it be great if Cannabis was the cure!

Day 85 - the mould and the new
Day 85

Still no harvest, and they're all well past their due dates.
large.5e81fe3158043_day86Group.JPG
Clockwise from left.... Night Queen, Cookies, Blue Amnesia XXL and Toofless Alien

The little Toofless Alien was closest to finishing, with a nice chunky central main cola along with some reasonable side branches.

Unfortunately, the whole main cola was full of mould, so I had to cut that off, leaving this....
large.5e81fe40d556c_day86TA1.JPG

You can see the gap.
:wallbash:

It was my fault, I let her get too bushy and there's no direct air circulation fans. Inside all that foliage, she was as moist as fuck.

Also, I let her go too long - as well as the remaining two smaller but very mature stems at the front, she has a couple of less mature stems (at the back on the above pic) that have grown taller, and I was hoping they'd fill out in time.....
large.5e81fe441c9ed_day86TA2.JPG

I plan to harvest the shorter, mature stems in the next few days, then keep her going till the rest of her is done.

The Dinafem Cookies is almost there too...
large.5e81fe1d72884_day86Cookies1.JPG

She's got plenty of bud on her, and those colas are fattening up every day.
Here's a closer look at her main cola.....
large.5e81fe253245f_day86Cookies2.JPG

Blue Amnesia is looking very similar to the Cookies - tall with long candy canes......
large.5e81fe0979b4f_day86BA1.JPG

Blue Amnesia is always a juicy babe and this one's no exception.....
large.5e81fe105c239_day86BA2.JPG

The Night Queen is also quite a bushy girl....
large.5e81fe361ae0b_day86NQ1.JPG

She will need a good clear out down under in the next few days, or else she'll go mouldy as well.

I'd better get my arse in gear cos her main cola is looking lovely....
large.5e81fe3caebed_day86NQ3.JPG

I think there's still a good few weeks to go yet, it's day 85, and I expect them to go into the 100's.

You might have seen the smaller plants in the tent as well....

I planted some new seeds a few weeks ago, and on day 14, I moved them from their starter Solo cups, into 5L regular pots. Good timing cos they were just getting established in the Solo cups and their roots were at the bottom.

The transplant was easy, but I was too stoned and too rushed, and forgot to take preliminary photos and keep track of their strain names.... doh

I know which one is the Daiquiri Lime, as she was looking a bit funny last time I showed you them on day 10.
DL is top left.....

Here's Daiquiri Lime on day 17...
large.5e8209c1af69c_day17DL.JPG

She's looking quite dark green so I'll cut down the Nitrogen, but otherwise she's growing well.

I had to identify the others by guessing the development order, and double checked by comparing the first set of single leaves from day 10 with those of day 17. It did my head in looking for any similarities and differences in the leaf edges, but both methods came up with the same answers.....

.....so here goes.....

The Colarado Cookie is also showing signs of too much Nitrogen, but again is developing well.....
large.5e8209bc6c0e1_day17CC.JPG

Blue Amnesia was the least developed last week, but she's looking good and growing vigorously...
large.5e8209b0bf572_day17BA.JPG

and the Night Queen is tallest, looking fantastic....
large.5e8209c828083_day17NQ.JPG

It's been very quiet on here.... no other posts in ages, so I hope you are all well.

I've been cut down to 2 days work a week, just doing urgent work.
With all that time at home, I will, provided I stay virus free, get a lot of shit done around the house and garden, and have a bit more time for my grows.

I'm thinking of growing some veggies, but haven't a clue how to it.... the soil seems very fertile, but the local kangaroos, bandicoots etc will eat everything above and below the soil, plus there's bats, and lots more.

A greenhouse might be better, but do you grow the plants in pots then? Can I use my own soil or will I have to buy the stuff instead?

Can I grow stuff like tomatos and chillies in coco instead of soil?

Any one out there with some pointers would be gratefully received!

Thanks for swinging by!

Day 85

Clockwise from left.... Night Queen, Cookies, Blue Amnesia XXL and Toofless Alien

The little Toofless Alien was closest to finishing, with a nice chunky central main cola along with some reasonable side branches.

Unfortunately, the whole main cola was full of mould, so I had to cut that off, leaving this....

You can see the gap.

It was my fault, I let her get too bushy and there's no direct air circulation fans. Inside all that foliage, she was as moist as fuck.

Also, I let her go too long - as well as the remaining two smaller but very mature stems at the front, she has a couple of less mature stems (at the back on the above pic) that have grown taller, and I was hoping they'd fill out in time.....

I plan to harvest the shorter, mature stems in the next few days, then keep her going till the rest of her is done.

Blue Amnesia is looking very similar to the Cookies - tall with long candy canes......

She will need a good clear out down under in the next few days, or else she'll go mouldy as well.

I think there's still a good few weeks to go yet, it's day 85, and I expect them to go into the 100's.

I planted some new seeds a few weeks ago, and on day 14, I moved them from their starter Solo cups, into 5L regular pots. Good timing cos they were just getting established in the Solo cups and their roots were at the bottom.

The transplant was easy, but I was too stoned and too rushed, and forgot to take preliminary photos and keep track of their strain names.... doh

I know which one is the Daiquiri Lime, as she was looking a bit funny last time I showed you them on day 10.
DL is top left.....

She's looking quite dark green so I'll cut down the Nitrogen, but otherwise she's growing well.

I had to identify the others by guessing the development order, and double checked by comparing the first set of single leaves from day 10 with those of day 17. It did my head in looking for any similarities and differences in the leaf edges, but both methods came up with the same answers.....

.....so here goes.....

The Colarado Cookie is also showing signs of too much Nitrogen, but again is developing well.....

Blue Amnesia was the least developed last week, but she's looking good and growing vigorously...

It's been very quiet on here.... no other posts in ages, so I hope you are all well.

With all that time at home, I will, provided I stay virus free, get a lot of shit done around the house and garden, and have a bit more time for my grows.

I'm thinking of growing some veggies, but haven't a clue how to it.... the soil seems very fertile, but the local kangaroos, bandicoots etc will eat everything above and below the soil, plus there's bats, and lots more.

A greenhouse might be better, but do you grow the plants in pots then? Can I use my own soil or will I have to buy the stuff instead?

Thanks for swinging by!

Hey m8.. very quiet round here indeed.. fkn virus :cuss: glad your gonna pull some quality bud out of this grow after all.. and the new ladies are off to the textbook Teetee start.. amazing growth brother.

I'm workin 2 days home 2 days office on and off.. much prefer the home option!!

I'll be hangin around checkin in :jointman:

day 88 - Juicy trichomes
Even your less than normal grow is great, man! I would be happy with those plants in cabinet! Nice job, man!
Thanks Iriee, I think your post, and a few others, picked me up and made me put some effort into this grow. I gave them such a bad start, and wasn't expecting them to even live, let alone produce any sizable amounts of bud, but hey, they've come good!

Hey TeeTee Bro ! :d5: :pass: Your grow is looking great even if you dont think its better than some stuff ups ive had recently. I am growing 2 Nimbin plants, ones about 1.8mtre, and has curling leaves, could be pot bound as its a 20L paint bucket or nute related. They are staring to flower up and i did some LST with the larger of the Nimbins.
Smokey.... thanks for the pep talk too Bro... amazing what a simple thing like keeping up with the waterings can do!
A 1.8m plant in a 20L pot... what's she gonna be like if you give her room to stretch her feet.... I must take a look and see how the old Northern Rivers classic's doing!

They look very nice teetee bro.:pass:
Cheers Man, the 400W Skylines are just so easy to use, plug in and forget about it.
My new plants are loving the spot in the middle, visible difference in growth for whichever plant gets a turn.

Hey m8.. very quiet round here indeed.. fkn virus :cuss: glad your gonna pull some quality bud out of this grow after all.. and the new ladies are off to the textbook Teetee start.. amazing growth brother.

I'm workin 2 days home 2 days office on and off.. much prefer the home option!!

I'll be hangin around checkin in :jointman:
Cheers Hope... I'm a bit surprised at how the TA, NQ and Cookie have turned out, the pics don't do them justice, cos they are budding up nicely for a modest haul.

The new ones are flying away, so much so, I might have to repot them again sooner than I thought, and before the current lot finish... gonna be crowded... I had to retire my 1.4m tent and I'm down to a 1.2m... I miss that extra space, I dunno how you manage your perpetuat grows so well!!

I'm shitting myself about mould, and my eyesight's not the best, so I wear my reading glasses and a head torch for a quick inspection, but I get out the macro lens to get a close look at the trichomes.

These are all from day 88, some macro shots of the main colas.

Starting with Blue Amnesia....
large.5e855875d0de5_day88BA.JPG

Cookies is looking lovely.....
large.5e85587d8b9c2_day88Cookie.JPG

.... and Night Queen....
large.5e8558891a6a3_day88NQ2.JPG

The Toofless Alien is in mid harvest.... I cut off the 3 mature stems cos they were done and I didn't want to lose any more to mould. She's well sticky....
large.5e85588ea59c2_day88TA1.JPG

Here's another look....
large.5e85589990361_day88TA3.JPG

Some ultra close ups.....
large.5e8558952132a_day88TA2.JPG

large.5e85589c7ca39_day88TA4.JPG

The Toofless Alien was repotted from a Solo cup to the 25L airpot at day 33..... way too late, as she was well into flowering by then. Once she settled into her new pot, she then had a late growth spurt, giving me a few more colas.... you'll see how the new stems rose up around the main cola.....

back on day 58... just the main cola....
large.5e51df425445c_day51TA.JPG

by day 68 you can see one of the new stems on the right, and a couple of smaller ones at the front., while the main cola looks almost done...
large.5e689cabc5362_Day68TA1.JPG

and on day 79 the plant is unrecognisable from the single cola on day 51.....

.... and that cola was lost almost completely to mould FFS!

Here's a close up yesterday (day 88) of one of the new stems on Toofless Alien.... she looks like she'll fill up with nice bud again and make up for that lost couple of ounces!
large.5e8558a11c0f4_day88TA5.JPG

I can only imagine the sweet scents coming from your space, man!

Thanks Iriee, I think your post, and a few others, picked me up and made me put some effort into this grow. I gave them such a bad start, and wasn't expecting them to even live, let alone produce any sizable amounts of bud, but hey, they've come good!

Smokey.... thanks for the pep talk too Bro... amazing what a simple thing like keeping up with the waterings can do!
A 1.8m plant in a 20L pot... what's she gonna be like if you give her room to stretch her feet.... I must take a look and see how the old Northern Rivers classic's doing!

Cheers Man, the 400W Skylines are just so easy to use, plug in and forget about it.
My new plants are loving the spot in the middle, visible difference in growth for whichever plant gets a turn.

Cheers Hope... I'm a bit surprised at how the TA, NQ and Cookie have turned out, the pics don't do them justice, cos they are budding up nicely for a modest haul.

The new ones are flying away, so much so, I might have to repot them again sooner than I thought, and before the current lot finish... gonna be crowded... I had to retire my 1.4m tent and I'm down to a 1.2m... I miss that extra space, I dunno how you manage your perpetuat grows so well!!

I'm shitting myself about mould, and my eyesight's not the best, so I wear my reading glasses and a head torch for a quick inspection, but I get out the macro lens to get a close look at the trichomes.

These are all from day 88, some macro shots of the main colas.

Starting with Blue Amnesia....
large.5e855875d0de5_day88BA.JPG

Cookies is looking lovely.....
large.5e85587d8b9c2_day88Cookie.JPG

.... and Night Queen....
large.5e8558891a6a3_day88NQ2.JPG

The Toofless Alien is in mid harvest.... I cut off the 3 mature stems cos they were done and I didn't want to lose any more to mould. She's well sticky....
large.5e85588ea59c2_day88TA1.JPG

Here's another look....
large.5e85589990361_day88TA3.JPG

Some ultra close ups.....
large.5e8558952132a_day88TA2.JPG

large.5e85589c7ca39_day88TA4.JPG

The Toofless Alien was repotted from a Solo cup to the 25L airpot at day 33..... way too late, as she was well into flowering by then. Once she settled into her new pot, she then had a late growth spurt, giving me a few more colas.... you'll see how the new stems rose up around the main cola.....

back on day 58... just the main cola....
large.5e51df425445c_day51TA.JPG

by day 68 you can see one of the new stems on the right, and a couple of smaller ones at the front., while the main cola looks almost done...
large.5e689cabc5362_Day68TA1.JPG

and on day 79 the plant is unrecognisable from the single cola on day 51.....

.... and that cola was lost almost completely to mould FFS!

Here's a close up yesterday (day 88) of one of the new stems on Toofless Alien.... she looks like she'll fill up with nice bud again and make up for that lost couple of ounces!
large.5e8558a11c0f4_day88TA5.JPG

Hey dude!

Nice to see you back on here! Ive been keeping up with your thread, but like everyone else, also been inundated with all this virus pants.

I hope you are staying safe and well.

It looks like you managed to turn that around in tru teetee fashion, nice one bro!

I must ask you, what tent do you have? It looks sturdy and i have broke the zip and velcro on my budget 5x5 so i think

after all this is over ill be getting a new one...

Really looking forward to the new ones you have got going now, well done so far so good!

Your toothless alien looks like the CDLC I did in a while back... mine was a bit of a mutant but easily the most potent auto i have grown,

sadly only got a few g's from her.

Wont ramble too much, glad to see your ok and settled into the new place!!

Take care bro, stay safe, stay high!

Peace.

:baked: :baked:

I can only imagine the sweet scents coming from your space, man!
Yeah man, and they're all very different.... Blueberry, Cookie, Mango and Petrol, depending on where you inhale!

I must ask you, what tent do you have? It looks sturdy and i have broke the zip and velcro on my budget 5x5 so i think after all this is over ill be getting a new one...

Really looking forward to the new ones you have got going now, well done so far so good!
Cheers NG mate, the tent is actually really shit... nice looking and that, but the poles are flimsy as fuck, and the tent zips glow orange on the outside.
I wish I'd spent an extra $100 and bought a better brand..... but it's the best I could do on a budget, and it's OK for Autos cos I keep the tent in a dark room anyway..... it's by Grocell.

The new ones are looking great.... it won't be long till the tent is packed out with the 4 that are finishing and these new ones in mid veg!

The Corona Virus situation has me doing a 2 day working week (with very little to do), and a 5 day weekend, so all this self isolation means I'm getting caned as fuck, day in, day out! My plants have never had so much attention!
As well as the joints, I'm swilling down plenty of Canna Coconut oil Chai's during the day, and I've re-discovered my extensive hash collection and dabbing rig!
It took me ages to find my blowtorch.... I only remembered where it was when I was halfway to the DIY shop to get a new one!
I can't put the sense of satisfaction (of going back home, finding it, putting it to good use and seeing those bubbles appear on the first melt through the thick smoke) into words.... but it was pretty fucking good!

You can grow anything in a greenhouse! And yes you can use pots for some vegetables. tomatoes do very well in pots. I cheaper way is to use grow bags. You can use you own soil if its fertile enough, if not just ad some dry, organic nutrients. You could also build rasied beds inside your greenhouse as I have done. To keep out pests that live or tunnel in the soil, staple landscape cloth to the bottom of the frames, I did this to keep out slugs and moles. I love my greenouse! Even a cheap one is not a bad investment!

Day 85

You can see the gap.

DL is top left.....

.....so here goes.....

Thanks for swinging by!

If you have particularly aggressive soil rodents, staple window screen over top of the landscape fabric, or use just screen if the fabric is hard to get.

Back