Indoor Teetee's Dinafem Cookie & Blue Amnesia plus Night Queen & Toofless Alien

day 33 - repot and pray
Hopefully you've stopped laughing at my feeble 33 day old plants.

Here they are, one by one, like they've been in a North Korean detention camp....

Blue Amnesia...
day 33 BA 1.JPG

Night Queen...
day 33 NQ 1.JPG

Cookies....
day 33 C 1.JPG

... all showing signs of heat stress, extreme thirst and nutritional deficiency.

and Toofless Alien.... tiny but well into flowering mode.... it is too late to get any more than a joint's worth out of her in the end???
day 33 TA 1.JPG

Literally minutes after the last Tradie pissed off out of it, I put the tent up, rigged up a 400W Skyline and put them in their new home, while I spent the afternoon transferring them into 20L airpots, watering them with a fresh mix of EC 0.8 pH 5.8 feed and giving them a tidy up.....

Blue Amnesia....
day 33 BA 2.JPG

Night Queen....
day 33 NQ 2.JPG

Cookies....
day 33 C 2.JPG

.... and Toofless Alien...
day 33 TA 2.JPG

I stayed up all night slowly but surely setting up the intake and exhaust, getting very very stoned and putting up more lights.

Now they have a 400W Skyline each, they have nice roomy 20L airpots to fill out, and the environment's a bit more manageable...

Here they are then for the rest of the grow, very late on day 33.....
day 33 Group.JPG

Let's see what happens!

Awwwww m8.. take a positive from it.. they look great development/size wise considering the very limited rootspace theve had :thumbsup: intrigued to see what happens now.. sending some :vibes: your way.. the little ladies will feel them and respond in kind :d5:

Cheers mate, things went a bit downhill though.... as you will see.....

... now heavy heavy rain and flash flooding! It's put pretty much every fire out though!

I love Night Queen... 100% Indica KNOCKOUT GEAR!
When I bought seeds (from Seedsman), they came in baggies, but I think that was because I bought 2 or 3 of a strain, when I bought full packs (like a Dutch Passion x7 seed pack) I usually got the packaging, but that was in the days of their paper packs.
I've been lucky to win or have seeds given to me direct from Dinafem or Dutch Passion, and those came in the lovely tins! Some of those beans came via a mate in the UK, private packaging etc.

What a pain in the arse renting is!!! The Landlord's been round and has organised all sorts of work to be done.... so getting the tent up has been a no no.
So they've been in the cardboard box, under a single 100W Skyline and feeling very neglected.

By neglected, I don't just mean lighting and growspace.... they've been in Solo cups all this time, so as they've grown and roots have developed, they need feeding daily or else they dry out.... and as you know, I tend to be a bit of a slacker....

Sure enough, on at least 3 occasions, I've been greeted by this kind of sight....
View attachment 1157117
clockwise from top left: Cookie, Night Queen, Blue Amnesia and Toofless Alien on day 18,

The Blue Amnesia and Night Queen started off very well, but because they had grown more, they suffered the most when I forgot to feed them for a few days.
The infernal heat hasn't helped either..... keeping the temps down is a nightmare.....
View attachment 1157120

Yes, that's nearly 44°C ambient!!!

A closer look at the Blue Amnesia XXL.... poor thing.
View attachment 1157114

A couple of hours after a good feed, and here she is....
View attachment 1157115

Night Queen was also a bit thirsty ....
View attachment 1157118

Toofless Alien wasn't looking too bad in comparison, but at day 18, I would have liked her to be a bit bigger than this....
View attachment 1157119

Cookie was a couple of days late, so she looks fine...
View attachment 1157116

That was just the first of a few occasions where I've had to resurrect one or more of my ladies after a few days without feeding, so they've all now had a turn. I've made the original 20L bucket of EC 0.7 feed (that I used to germinate them) last all this time!!!

By the time they were at day 33, I had the all clear... no more Tradesmen coming to nose around (for a few weeks at least).

What a sorry state of affairs....
View attachment 1157147
From left to right: Toofless Alien, Night Queen, Cookies, Blue Amnesia

I do apologise to you all for this abomination of a grow..... :yoinks:

This is what I usually have for you at the day 30 mark....
View attachment 1157148

Mind you, the temps were managed better in a tent, and they have a 400W Skyline EACH while having the luxury of 20L airpots to stretch out in.

My current lot live in party cups, share a 100W Skyline in a cardboard box stashed away in a hot room.

Is there time to turn this grow around???

More soon!

Hey teetee! hope you are holding on there with all the commotion!

Dont worry, we wont forget the bohemoths you normally give us!! Looking forward to the landlord pissing off...

hes delaying our show!!

Take care bro,

Peace.

day 51 - starting to flower
Thanks for your comiserations Guys - it's been about 18 days since the repotting, and things aren't looking too bad....

large.5e51df1f789b0_day51Group.JPG

clockwise from top: Night Queen, Toofless Alien, Blue Amnesia and Cookies

I think I was too late repotting the Toofless Alien... she was flowering well before I moved her from a Solo cup to the 25L airpot, so she was slowing down her vegetative phase.
At 36cm high, all I have is a singe cola - she looks like she's buried up to her neck in the coco....
large.5e51df425445c_day51TA.JPG

She's quite dark green too, so perhaps she couldn't cope with the (mild) EC0.8 feed I've been giving to them all.... Nitrogen toxicity?

The others have grown surprisingly tall.
The Cookies is tallest at 92cm....
large.5e51df0f0281d_day51Cookies.JPG

Blue Amnesia XXL always stays in veg a bit longer, and this one is no exception, coming in at 77cm tall.....
large.5e51df03552ed_day51BA.JPG

Finally Night Queen at 65cm.....
large.5e51df320987b_day51NQ.JPG

I'm gonna start mixing a separate feed for the Toofless Alien, and give her Bud XL instead of Nitrogen boost. I'll keep the rest on this current feed a few more days then move onto the flowering additives.... Bud XL, Bud Candy and a splash of PK13/14.

I'm still being pretty lazy with the watering, maybe every 3 days, sometimes 4 or even 5.... this grow is not getting my full attention, and it shows!

It's looking like a low weight final haul, so I might get on and plant a few more seeds?
:g:

On a positive note, earlier this morning, I opened a jar of the amazing one and only photoperiod Blue Amnesia XXL from my last grow, and now I'm mashed, so that's it for today!

They looking so much better now. I am sure you will have jungle again on your next grow bro.
:pass::slap::slap:

Even your less than normal grow is great, man! I would be happy with those plants in cabinet! Nice job, man!

Day 68 - mid bloom
Day 68 of this shambles of a grow!

As a group...
large.5e689c9ec518e_Day68group1.JPG
Clockwise from top: Blue Amnesia XXL, Toofless Alien, Night Queen and Cookie.

That red bit of card on the side is protecting 4 new seeds that are germinating in Solo cups. Daiquiri Lime, Colorado Cookie, Night Queen and Blue Amnesia XXL.

The Dinafem Cookie is very tall, I burned her cola tip so that's gonna shit on her parade....
large.5e689c9740606_Day68Cookies.JPG

The Blue Amnesia XXL is also very tall, and both are in the same sort of stage flowering wise.
They look like shitty Cristmas trees.... the ones no one wants.
large.5e689c8e85534_Day68BA.JPG

Night Queen is just as un impressive...
large.5e689ca62c1e0_Day68NQ.JPG

As you can see, a bit of staking out to help get that light in there, and give me an extra 'teenth.

They look a bit pale, and a lot of leaves have fallen off, but that's because I've been slack on the feeding, I left them for a week, untouched, and they suffered. It was while I was doing the PK13/14 thing as well.

Lastly Toofless Alien. She didn't grow very tall after the late repotting, just went straight into flowering....
large.5e689cabc5362_Day68TA1.JPG

I reckon she'll be done in a couple of weeks, she's really sticky.
large.5e689cb2a54ba_Day68TA3.JPG

That's enough for today. See you soon!

Hey TeeTee Bro ! :d5: :pass: Your grow is looking great even if you dont think its better than some stuff ups ive had recently. I am growing 2 Nimbin plants, ones about 1.8mtre, and has curling leaves, could be pot bound as its a 20L paint bucket or nute related. They are staring to flower up and i did some LST with the larger of the Nimbins.

Back